Check your account email address ×

And He Ended Up Getting 6 Shots…. Period

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

oh , so you are completely fine with it being taught as the right way to act in schools , media , socedity as a whole ? would you be cool with clergy coming in for bible studies to speak with your kids ? 

you know what it is. you are a hypocrite and your undying tolerance of all things lives and dies at whatever the lefts agenda is . you are every bit as ignorant and intolerant and hateful as the people you claim to be so disgusted by. its just ok to do when it does not allign with your politics.

you should really work on that man . lifes too short  to be so ignorant and hateful ...

:handjob:

Who’s coming into schools and promoting these alternatives?  Where are these schools?  What does the promotion look like?  Who’s behind it?

Dude - you’re literally propagating and peddling a boogie man that doesn’t exist :lmao:  It’s what dumb and ignorant morons do.  

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Science and statistics do not support your ignorance.  

i know families working through situations.  Well educated and doing a great job.  The biggest hurdle are all the ignorant, hateful, and bigots they have to deal with.  It’s not easy but I have mad respect for people who deal with these issues.  Ignorant morons who don’t have a clue only make a difficult situation more difficult.  Many on here are prime examples. 

This is a mental health issue.

Science!!  What a moron, can't even test a fuse.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who’s coming into schools and promoting these alternatives?  Where are these schools?  What does the promotion look like?  Who’s behind it?

Dude - you’re literally propagating and peddling a boogie man that doesn’t exist :lmao:  It’s what dumb and ignorant morons do.  

sure i am man. :news:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oops

Psychology is a science you ignorant fool. Its a recognized psychological disorder. And statistics support that these people suffer from hugely elevated rates of suicide as well among a whole host of other issues.  You need to quit blaming society as a whole for trans who are usually suffering from these feelings, not thriving because of them.

Of course they experience higher levels of suicide.  Demonizing, ostracizing, and defending established environments which make it difficult to impossible for them to seek support they need.  That’s the point you fucking idiot.  Your ilk is creating, supporting, and defending fear-mongering based on ignorance and misinformation.  Be an ally and supportive.  

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is a mental health issue.

Science!!  What a moron, can't even test a fuse.

Your uncanny ability to get gut hooked by propaganda is the real mental health issue.  

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Of course they experience higher levels of suicide.  Demonizing, ostracizing, and defending established environments which make it difficult to impossible for them to seek support they need.  That’s the point you fucking idiot.  Your ilk is creating, supporting, and defending fear-mongering based on ignorance and misinformation.  Be an ally and supportive.  

Gender dysphoria is a term that describes a sense of unease that a person may have because of a mismatch between their biological sex and their gender identity. This sense of unease or dissatisfaction may be so intense it can lead to depression and anxiety and have a harmful impact on daily life.'

your the kinda guy that would get a litter box for your kid if they came home saying they were really a cat, aren't you?:news:

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member

Im turning over a new leaf. as soon as guys like sno recognize jesus as the lord and saviour, i will recognize johnny as a woman.

everyones an ally 'project., 2023 . hooray ! :lmao: 

tolerance for all. even the white people !!  too far ?:lmao:

Edited by ZR800efi

6 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

Im turning over a new leaf. as soon as guys like sno recognize jesus as the lord and saviour, i will recognize johnny as a woman.

everyones an ally 'project., 2023 . hooray ! :lmao: 

tolerance for all. even the white people !!  too far ?:lmao:

You through out a whole slew of accusations.  I asked where this is and your ass immediately puckered up :lol: You’re all hat.  No cattle :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

You through out a whole slew of accusations.  I asked where this is and your ass immediately puckered up :lol: You’re all hat.  No cattle :thumbsup:

sign your kids up for sunday school, you intolerant bigot.:lmao:

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Sure it exists, you just refuse to acknowledge it.

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You already lost this argument.  My wifes boss has a 14 year old adopted daughter who's now pretending she's a he.  Poor kid is a mess, lies, steals, has had behavioral issues since she was a small child, none of them gender related.  This is just her latest attention play.  I have no hate for this person, but i recognize she's a mess.  She's not a happy content transgender that is for certain.  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You did the exact same thing to me.  Listen if you want to dress up in womens clothing and be called Sheila, knock yourself out.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Sure it exists, you just refuse to acknowledge it.

You already lost this argument.  My wifes boss has a 14 year old adopted daughter who's now pretending she's a he.  Poor kid is a mess, lies, steals, has had behavioral issues since she was a small child, none of them gender related.  This is just her latest attention play.  I have no hate for this person, but i recognize she's a mess.  She's not a happy content transgender that is for certain.  

Because you know someone in a situation doesn’t make it gospel :lol:  I ate today so hunger in the world doesn’t exist? 

My son has a friend who’s mom is a doctor and they are working through the transition in an educated, professional, and respectful manner.  I don’t know all the ins and outs - and I don’t need to - but what I can do is be supportive, respectful, and listen.  There are enough challenges without ignorant morons making it more difficult.  

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Because you know someone in a situation doesn’t make it gospel :lol:  I ate today so hunger in the world doesn’t exist? 

My son has a friend who’s mom is a doctor and they are working through a religious transition in an educated, professional, and respectful manner.  I don’t know all the ins and outs - and I don’t need to - but what I can do is be supportive, respectful, and listen.  There are enough challenges without ignorant morons making it more difficult.  

agreed.:news:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

My son has a friend who’s mom is a doctor and they are working through the transition in an educated, professional, and respectful manner.  I don’t know all the ins and outs - and I don’t need to - but what I can do is be supportive, respectful, and listen.  There are enough challenges without ignorant morons making it more difficult.  

Right, so your experience is relevant and mine isn't.  You also dispute that this ideology isn't being promoted in the schools.  Just google "transgender parents lawsuit", and its clear this is happening in school systems all over the country.  Then look at the studies of % of youth through the generations who identify in all these new genders, and tell us how you think that might have happened?  Then read Dennis Pragers piece on "Toxic femininity" and maybe open your eyes. Maybe educate yourself like you're always telling others to do.

• Gold Member
Just now, HSR said:

Name a group that has harboured and defended child molesters bigger than the Catholic Church :dunno: Just a vile cult right there:news:

its not all of them. just some. like the tranny groomers. :lmao:

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Right, so your experience is relevant and mine isn't.  You also dispute that this ideology isn't being promoted in the schools.  Just google "transgender parents lawsuit", and its clear this is happening in school systems all over the country.  Then look at the studies of % of youth through the generations who identify in all these new genders, and tell us how you think that might have happened?  Then read Dennis Pragers piece on "Toxic femininity" and maybe open your eyes. Maybe educate yourself like you're always telling others to do.

You’re referencing right wing propaganda.  All part of their culture wars.  Prager :lol: 

We are making progress so more people are able to express themselves.  Plus we understand more about those issues than we have in the past.  Gender issues have always been there.    

List school districts, documented examples of this activity, the groups behind said activity or admit your peddling vile lies.  A NE state Senator spewed this shot on the Unicameral floor and has to recant and apologize when he was called on it.

If you don’t have the documented goods then perhaps STFU and quit being a propagator of misinformation.  

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Yup, i only know about it from South Park lol 

how many weeks before snorider starts defending them ? 3 weeks ? 5 .. ?:lol:

Edited by ZR800efi