Check your account email address ×

And He Ended Up Getting 6 Shots…. Period

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I started the thread meanwhile your pal calls another member a groomer and you don’t say shit…wonder why that is? I guess it’s  a new year so we can go back to the way shit used to be between us.

Jeez you sound like I hurt your feelings.  Not my job to hump his leg like some of you guys feel the need to do with each other, or get in the middle of every argument here, he can fight his own battles.  I'm more or less making a light crack at your habit of looking for an argument wherever you go.  As far as New Years, you started down back down that path a couple days ago.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, HSR said:

I have no idea :dunno: after all the Greta BS Woolie actually agreed with me in his last post but he won't say shit to Snake for saying she's a cunt who asked for it, really weird.

Are you really hung up on the fact that Moe described her as a cunt?  WGAS. .  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Jeez you sound like I hurt your feelings.  Not my job to hump his leg like some of you guys feel the need to do with each other, or get in the middle of every argument here, he can fight his own battles.  I'm more or less making a light crack at your habit of looking for an argument wherever you go.  As far as New Years, you started down back down that path a couple days ago.  :lol: 

Are you really hung up on the fact that Moe described her as a cunt?  WGAS. .  :lol: 

My feelings are intact and this isn’t about fighting battles rather your double standards and hypocrisy…as for the rest I have no idea what you’re talking about. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My feelings are intact and this isn’t about fighting battles rather your double standards and hypocrisy…as for the rest I have no idea what you’re talking about. 

Of course they are.  And of course you don't.  

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

It used to be gay people that they were offended by now it’s drag queens. Clutch your bibles people 

They do adult drag shows  around here for fundraisers and some of the comments on FB are great.😂

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They do adult drag shows  around here for fundraisers and some of the comments on FB are great.😂

My sister did the Drag Bingo thing years ago. Said it was a fun night :dunno:

Edited by Skidooski

• Gold Member

its not about gays or trannies.

its about sexualizing kids. 

i wouldn't take a 2nd grader to a hetero strip club either.

the fuck is wrong with some people. let the kids play in there sandbox and  play sports. leave  'hey what makes you cum ' out of it.

fucking weirdos.:dunno:

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

its not about gays or trannies.

its about sexualizing kids. 

i wouldn't take a 2nd grader to a hetero strip club either.

the fuck is wrong with some people. let the kids play in there sandbox and sports and leave  'hey what makes you cum ' out of it.

fucking weirdos.:dunno:

Drag shows aren’t strip clubs.    Shows subject matter depends on the audience.   Nobody is sexualizing kids - you’re more than likely to find that when kids are one on one with a ‘celibate’ priest.  

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Drag shows aren’t strip clubs.    Shows subject matter depends on the audience.   Nobody is sexualizing kids - you’re more than likely to find that when kids are one on one with a ‘celibate’ priest.  

....and yeah.i wouldn't leave my kids alone with a priest, either.

Edited by ZR800efi

• Gold Member

lefty mom --- ' you know , billy, you can be any one of these genders that you please. do you feel like you're a woman?? want to dress up in my heels and try on make up ? we can have a gender reveal party and you can be real special .best of all, i can get likes on facebook from my echo chamber. here, try this bra on so i can get some social browni..'

kid--' ...can i just finish my fucking peanut butter sandwhich and go play basketball mom ..jesus ..'  :lol:

5 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

....and yeah.i wouldn't leave my kids alone with a priest, either.

Fear mongering from a bar :dunno:  The following is great for kids if parents choose to take them. 

2 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

lefty mom --- ' you know , billy, you can be any one of these genders that you please. do you feel like you're a woman?? want to dress up in my heels and try on make up ? we can have a gender reveal party and you can be real special .best of all, i can get likes on facebook from my echo chamber. here, try this bra on so i can get some social browni..'

kid--' ...can i just finish my fucking peanut butter sandwhich and go play basketball mom ..jesus ..'  :lol:

Not really your position to determine how parents want their kids to express themselves and/or learn about diversity.  

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The east coast 🤡 Posse never speaks ill of a fellow member.  Fuckers must spend all day and night slapping each other on the back along with an occasional ass slap and ‘atta boy’ :lol: 

Says the pedo defender 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not really your position to determine how parents want their kids to express themselves and/or learn about diversity.  

and its not a tranny in a short skirts place to, either.

Edited by ZR800efi

3 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

nobody is saying trannies or gays can't have there clubs and do there thing.

do it with adults. not a hard concept.

the end/

Or your call if parents choose to take their children to what they deem age appropriate drag shows.  By all means raise your kids as you see fit - even if that means ignorance, hate, and remaining naive.  

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Liar, teachers are in the running.