Check your account email address ×

And He Ended Up Getting 6 Shots…. Period

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Nah, I'm good, thanks.  Not all gay folks are on board with the TQ+ movement either.

Cool - am you really don’t have a clue WTF you’re flapping your lips about.  Good to know and glad you confirmed.  Remaining ignorant is your choice :thumbsup:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Or your call if parents choose to take their children to what they deem age appropriate drag shows.  By all means raise your kids as you see fit - even if that means ignorance, hate, and remaining naive.  

and by all means , raise yours how you see fit ..getting lapdances from a dude in a dress at recess.

just dont force my kids to have to go through it.

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

and by all means , raise yours how you see fit ..getting lapdances from a dude in a dress at recess.

just dont force my kids to have to go through it.

Good deal.  And that’s not happening at school.  So mind-numbingly ignorant.  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Cool - am you really don’t have a clue WTF you’re flapping your lips about.  Good to know and glad you confirmed.  Remaining ignorant is your choice :thumbsup:

Hang around with all trannies you want, just tell them to stay away from my family.  Yes remain ignorant.

About | Gays Against Groomers

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Hang around with all trannies you want, just tell them to stay away from my family.  Yes remain ignorant.

About | Gays Against Groomers

Who’s for groomers? Such a horseshit argument :lol:  And your transgender position is the same used years ago - just keep the gays away from your children.  Another mind-numbingly ignorant comment and position. 

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

its not about gays or trannies.

its about sexualizing kids. 

i wouldn't take a 2nd grader to a hetero strip club either.

the fuck is wrong with some people. let the kids play in there sandbox and  play sports. leave  'hey what makes you cum ' out of it.

fucking weirdos.:dunno:

Sick mother fuckers to be taking a kid to any kind of show that has anything sexual in it. Kids need to be outside playing in the woods not watching fucking rupauls drag race sick fucks.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

Sick mother fuckers to be taking a kid to any kind of show that has anything sexual in it. Kids need to be outside playing in the woods not watching fucking rupauls drag race sick fucks.

Take your kids to the woods.  Other parents might not feel the same.  Not your call :thumbsup: 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who’s for groomers? Such a horseshit argument :lol:  And your transgender position is the same used years ago - just keep the gays away from your children.  Another mind-numbingly ignorant comment and position. 

not the gays, just the pedophiles. thanks.:dunno:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

i don't understand for the life of me how this isn't common sense anymore :dunno:

' come on tommy, enough with the tonka trucks and playstation. lets go get some pussy '

'dad , im 8 ...'

'pfft ..ok then...queer ...'

:dunno:

• Like 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

You are for groomers, if you support Drag Queen Story Hour.  You can try and normalize it all ya want, its still a psychological disorder.  If this is affecting someone near and dear to you, you have my sympathies.  2 parents I know are dealing with this, and both these kids are a mess.  The parents are having a hard time with it.  You want to insult them too?

2 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

not the gays, just the pedophiles. thanks.:dunno:

There is no statistical difference in offenders being heterosexual or homosexual.  

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

i don't understand for the life of me how this isn't common sense anymore :dunno:

' come on tommy, enough with the tonka trucks and playstation. lets go get some pussy '

'dad , im 8 ...'

'pfft ..ok then...queer ...'

:dunno:

I don’t get it either it’s fucking gross.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You are for groomers, if you support Drag Queen Story Hour.  You can try and normalize it all ya want, it’s still a psychological disorder.  If this is affecting someone near and dear to you, you have my sympathies.  2 parents I know are dealing with this, and both these kids are a mess.  The parents are having a hard time with it.  You want to insult them too?

Science and statistics do not support your ignorance.  

i know families working through situations.  Well educated and doing a great job.  The biggest hurdle are all the ignorant, hateful, and bigots they have to deal with.  It’s not easy but I have mad respect for people who deal with these issues.  Ignorant morons who don’t have a clue only make a difficult situation more difficult.  Many on here are prime examples. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

i know families working through situations.  Well educated and doing a great job.  The biggest hurdle are all the ignorant, hateful, and bigots they have to deal with.  It’s not easy but I have mad respect for people who deal with these issues.  Ignorant morons who don’t have a clue only make a difficult situation more difficult.  Many on here are prime examples. 

what if the kid is a devoute christian with conservative values. whats your take ? supreme tolerance of there belief ?

• Thanks 1

what if the kid is a devoute christian with conservative values. whats your take ? supreme tolerance of there belief ?

In regards to what? 

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

There is no statistical difference in offenders being heterosexual or homosexual.  

see many 'whore time story hours' lately for straight kids ?

• Gold Member

In regards to what? 

there belief system. who they are as people.there belief in god , wrong and right , etc.

• Thanks 2

Just now, ZR800efi said:

there belief system. who they are as people.there belief in god , wrong and right , etc.

What about it?  WTF point are you trying to make? 

• Gold Member

What about it?  WTF point are you trying to make? 

well certainly, they deserve everyones complete acceptance and tolerance into soceity , right ? 

you certainly wouldn't mock there reality or identity or beliefs as a person , would you ?

Edited by ZR800efi

well certainly, they deserve everyones complete acceptance and tolerance into soceity , right ? 

you certainly wouldn't mock there reality or identity or beliefs as a person , would you ?

Are they not accepted?  Is there a concerted effort to pass legislation to keep lil Johny and Susie from going to church?  Or pursuing their chosen religion?  Has there been legislation introduced to do so?

:lol: Keep reaching :lol: 

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

Are they not accepted?  Is there a concerted effort to pass legislation to keep lil Johny and Susie from going to church?  Or pursuing their chosen religion?  Has there been legislation introduced to do so?

:lol: Keep reaching :lol: 

oh , so you are completely fine with it being taught as the right way to act in schools , media , socedity as a whole ? would you be cool with clergy coming in for bible studies to speak with your kids ? 

you know what it is. you are a hypocrite and your undying tolerance of all things lives and dies at whatever the lefts agenda is . you are every bit as ignorant and intolerant and hateful as the people you claim to be so disgusted by. its just ok to do when it does not allign with your politics.

you should really work on that man . lifes too short  to be so ignorant and hateful ...

:handjob:

• Like 1

you certainly wouldn't mock there rfeality or identity as a person , would you ?

Oops

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Psychology is a science you ignorant fool. Its a recognized psychological disorder. And statistics support that these people suffer from hugely elevated rates of suicide as well among a whole host of other issues.  You need to quit blaming society as a whole for trans who are usually suffering from these feelings, not thriving because of them.

• Like 1