Check your account email address ×

Twitter files

Pete

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

You're joking, right? He doesn't backup anything other than post twitter links as fact followed by calling you his standard "fucking sheep" or "fucking moron." When you press him on it, he completely ignores and moves onto the next link.

It's Twitter, a privately owned company. They can silence whomever they want at the request of whomever they want. They can even ban a president. That's legal too. 

How you going to prove they lied to vs provided their opinion?

Hey - glad you're here. 

I've never heard you say that before. 

Well that statement is correct except for the government requesting it. Then it becomes entangled in the first amendment. Or did you not know that?  

• Like 1

Just now, akvanden said:

Yes, that’s what we’re debating.

. Gov is not allowed to do what twitter just exposed and clearly negates the private company can do what it wants narrative as there was direct back and forth between the 2. 

So try and catch up to reality and stop commenting to fantasy like you just did. 

Why are you quoting 2 year old dem talking points in response to what the truth actually shows? You are spewing dis/mis information to obscure what happened. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roosting said:

. Gov is not allowed to do what twitter just exposed and clearly negates the private company can do what it wants narrative as there was direct back and forth between the 2. 

So try and catch up to reality and stop commenting to fantasy like you just did. 

Why are you quoting 2 year old dem talking points in response to what the truth actually shows? You are spewing dis/mis information to obscure what happened. 

Thanks, you’ve added so much additional clarity.

23 hours ago, Deephaven said:

What?  It was Bill Gates first, then Ralph Baric and now Fauci?  Obviously you are the one being played.

And "It's all part of the plan" .  Same plan Lloyd is too stupid to explain....but "it's simple".

That isn't nice to parrots.

Yes, you lie incessantly and are dumb as shit.

And I have been in Europe for the last 6 elections.  Without a mail in system, how would I vote?

There are downsides to every decision, As laws are made to please everyone, more problems are caused. With my job, in the past, I've missed many elections since I'm always on call and when I leave it can be for for several months. Sometimes you just have to pull up your big boy pants and ask is your job worth it. I decided mine was.

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

One of the top cardiologist in the UK regarding the mp who blew the lie wide open.

:lol:

brought to my attention by a whistleblower from a very reliable source

5 hours ago, airflite1 said:

There are downsides to every decision, As laws are made to please everyone, more problems are caused. With my job, in the past, I've missed many elections since I'm always on call and when I leave it can be for for several months. Sometimes you just have to pull up your big boy pants and ask is your job worth it. I decided mine was.

Neither your big boy pants or civic duty was missed.