Check your account email address ×

Twitter files

Pete

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Can you do us all a favor? Make sure you post every single tweet by Elon Musk for us. We don’t want to miss anything important. Thanks.

:pc:

You all good with your government colluding with social media to push censorship against peoples 1st amendment rights and push a false narrative to control its people?

Its not a hard question.

Do say Snowden didn't warn you.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You all good with your government colluding with social media to push censorship against peoples 1st amendment rights and push a false narrative to control its people?

Its not a hard question.

Do say Snowden didn't warn you.

I understand that the government has forever and always been trying to push a narrative to make their party, institution, etc, look good. Political parties CONSTANTLY "leak" info, true or untrue, to the press to push an agenda. This isn't new. I and many others have made fun of you over the past several years for using Twitter as your news source - this is an 'I told you so' moment further proving why you shouldn't be using Twitter as your news source. I don't get my news from twitter handles such as 'RastaRedpill,' 'DonkeyKongBong,' and 'GlitterUnicorns' like you do, and neither do 95% of American's. That's why no one cares. I don't care about news on TikTok either - is that coming next? Twitter can do whatever it wants, period. Just like Foxnews can, or CNN can, or Chinese Epoooochtimes, etc.

39 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I understand that the government has forever and always been trying to push a narrative to make their party, institution, etc, look good. Political parties CONSTANTLY "leak" info, true or untrue, to the press to push an agenda. This isn't new. I and many others have made fun of you over the past several years for using Twitter as your news source - this is an 'I told you so' moment further proving why you shouldn't be using Twitter as your news source. I don't get my news from twitter handles such as 'RastaRedpill,' 'DonkeyKongBong,' and 'GlitterUnicorns' like you do, and neither do 95% of American's. That's why no one cares. I don't care about news on TikTok either - is that coming next? Twitter can do whatever it wants, period. Just like Foxnews can, or CNN can, or Chinese Epoooochtimes, etc.

Keep the cognitive dissonance going, at least he makes an honest effort at backing up his opinions.  The thing that so many of you naysayers keep glossing over is it’s illegal for any government official to silence or censor free speech.  Section 241 Title 18 of US code.  And there are several case law precedents that have proven this.   I-L-L-E-G-A-L.  January is coming and among others who are going to be held to account are the 51 intelligence officials who knowingly lied about it.  Also another great article today in the WSJ by Holman Jenkins Jr, about the real “big lie”.  Check it out if you get a chance.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Keep the cognitive dissonance going, at least he makes an honest effort at backing up his opinions.  The thing that so many of you naysayers keep glossing over is it’s illegal for any government official to silence or censor free speech.  Section 241 Title 18 of US code.  And there are several case law precedents that have proven this.   I-L-L-E-G-A-L.  January is coming and among others who are going to be held to account are the 51 intelligence officials who knowingly lied about it.  Also another great article today in the WSJ by Holman Jenkins Jr, about the real “big lie”.  Check it out if you get a chance.

You're going to be very disappointed. 

49 minutes ago, akvanden said:

MSM is complete garbage.  

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You're going to be very disappointed. 

I believe the numerous whistleblowers who have come forward to expose the lies.  

You believe the government and their state propaganda MSM who continue the lies.

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

at least he makes an honest effort at backing up his opinions

You're joking, right? He doesn't backup anything other than post twitter links as fact followed by calling you his standard "fucking sheep" or "fucking moron." When you press him on it, he completely ignores and moves onto the next link.

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The thing that so many of you naysayers keep glossing over is it’s illegal for any government official to silence or censor free speech.  Section 241 Title 18 of US code.  And there are several case law precedents that have proven this.   I-L-L-E-G-A-L.

It's Twitter, a privately owned company. They can silence whomever they want at the request of whomever they want. They can even ban a president. That's legal too. 

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

51 intelligence officials who knowingly lied about it

How you going to prove they lied to vs provided their opinion?

25 minutes ago, ACE said:

Fagden just had a meltdown 

Hey - glad you're here. 

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

MSM is complete garbage.  

I've never heard you say that before. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You're joking, right? He doesn't backup anything other than post twitter links as fact followed by calling you his standard "fucking sheep" or "fucking moron." When you press him on it, he completely ignores and moves onto the next link.

It's Twitter, a privately owned company. They can silence whomever they want at the request of whomever they want. They can even ban a president. That's legal too. 

How you going to prove they lied to vs provided their opinion?

Hey - glad you're here. 

I've never heard you say that before. 

Wow just whoosh.  I already told you it’s not about Twitter as much as the government conspiring with them.  Read the law, federal officials broke it.  It’s not going to be hard to prove that they lied.  I know some of you guys can’t bring yourselves to admit AC is correct on this, or that it’s no big deal.  I can see why he has no patience with some of you who just like to argue.  Damn shame some of you are so apathetic.

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey how about you not worry about it and maybe acknowledge what is plain as day.  :bc: 

I have. Numerous times. You've got visions of grandeur and that simply won't be the case.

:bc:

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow just whoosh.  I already told you it’s not about Twitter as much as the government conspiring with them.  Read the law, federal officials broke it.  It’s not going to be hard to prove that they lied.  I know some of you guys can’t bring yourselves to admit AC is correct on this, or that it’s no big deal.  I can see why he has no patience with some of you who just like to argue.  Damn shame some of you are so apathetic.

K, You missed this then….

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If you can prove coercion, that might be different.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I have. Numerous times. You've got visions of grandeur and that simply won't be the case.

I don’t accept bullshit, treason and a government fucking over its populace.  Call it a weakness.  :bc: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I don’t accept bullshit, treason and a government fucking over its populace.  Call it a weakness.  :bc: 

Neither do most people. But you however are not going to be the one trying make these people be held accountable.  More wasted taxpayer money and nothing will come of it. It's disgusting yes. But unfortunately it's reality.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

So you don't have an answer and instead post another 10 off topic twitter notes that no one except your moron cronies even read.

You have been lied to moron.  Understand what a fool looks like.

Just remember who got it right from the get go and who is still led around by the nose.

The flu was called covid, so was RSV. 

Like I said zero fucking critical thinking skills.

image.thumb.png.e02772da75dd6bccacb1b5f16a3746a2.png

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Neither do most people. But you however are not going to be the one trying make these people be held accountable.  More wasted taxpayer money and nothing will come of it. It's disgusting yes. But unfortunately it's reality.

If you are worried about taxpayer money, the grifters are raping the taxpayers to the cleaners.

Time for Schultz to open his eyes and finally see and hear something.

:lol:

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If you are worried about taxpayer money, the grifters are raping the taxpayers to the cleaners.

Time for Schultz to open his eyes and finally see and hear something.

:lol:

Not listening to you is the best advice I could give anyone.

• Thanks 1