Check your account email address ×

Is America headed to another civil war?

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Some are still so shocked by the murder filled bloody insurrection that almost burnt down the White House. Thinking that was the prelude to Civil War part deuce 

in my 52 years I've never seen people in this country (& Canada :lmao:) as toxically divided as we are now.  Covid, Trump and Biden have amplified it imo, but not nearly as much as the wild west we call the internet. 

If we're in a cyber war right now with unknown actors, America is most definitely losing.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

in my 52 years I've never seen people in this country (& Canada :lmao:) as toxically divided as we are now.  Covid, Trump and Biden have amplified it imo, but not nearly as much as the wild west we call the internet. 

If we're in a cyber war right now with unknown actors, America is most definitely losing.

People are getting more brazen or more angry, maybe both. And it does seem to be multiplying 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

People are getting more brazen or more angry, maybe both. And it does seem to be multiplying 

you talkin to me?!¡!!!!!!? 😡

:roflcrying:

39 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You forgot the most divisive one who got you Trump.  

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You forgot the most divisive one who got you Trump.  

who were the presidents during Covid, the oppressive lockdowns and suffocating mask mandates? 

Jimmy Carter? 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

probably, but 
You stay off the  internet, out of the hood and things really haven’t changed much.  I start thinking that after watching too much news or being on here.  In person people are far more respectful and rational.  I have yet to talk to one person face to face who was concerned or interested in even discussing Jan 6 , but on here  it is a daily  topic. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

probably, but 
You stay off the  internet, out of the hood and things really haven’t changed much.  I start thinking that after watching too much news or being on here.  In person people are far more respectful and rational.  I have yet to talk to one person face to face who was concerned or interested in even discussing Jan 6 , but on here  it is a daily  topic. 

I've had a guy come and get hay off of me a few times over the past couple months.  A bit odd, but a real nice guy owns his own business trimming trees for mostly wealthy Jerseyites.  Comes with a pickup truck with a small Trump sign on the back.  Never said a word to me about anything until I brought up how fucked up things are blah blah blah.  I made the comment "yeah too bad those people on jan. 6 didn't burn that shit-hole down".  "NO NO NO that wasn't why we were there!" 

Had some real interesting video footage I must say.  Lets just say provoked is an understatement.  

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, hayward said:

I've had a guy come and get hay off of me a few times over the past couple months.  A bit odd, but a real nice guy owns his own business trimming trees for mostly wealthy Jerseyites.  Comes with a pickup truck with a small Trump sign on the back.  Never said a word to me about anything until I brought up how fucked up things are blah blah blah.  I made the comment "yeah too bad those people on jan. 6 didn't burn that shit-hole down".  "NO NO NO that wasn't why we were there!" 

Had some real interesting video footage I must say.  Lets just say provoked is an understatement.  

Which Antifa chapter was he with?

• Gold Member

Yeah I can see it now,  a bloody Civil War while everyone is staring down at their phone. 9_9

About the only way a Civil war starts in America today is no food and no power. Otherwise forget it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, hayward said:

The media is a master of manipulating peoples emotions and changing perceptions. People will start to believe their narrative over what they saw or experienced with their own eyes.  Repetitive Lies become truths after memories fade. A lot of those people had been pushed too far with the governments over reach.  Those not living in States like Michigan can’t appreciate what was happening.  People were fed up and pushing back.  That was the context of Jan 6.   Not some stupid narrative of being entranced by Donald Trump. 
When the media talks about the preceding riots they always begin with   “Following the police shooting of a black man by a white officer, tensions were high”. It makes what happened next understandable and justified. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah I can see it now,  a bloody Civil War while everyone is staring down at their phone. 9_9

About the only way a Civil war starts in America today is no food and no power. Otherwise forget it. 

Yup,  people start going hungry and whole new game.  Other than that, no one is doing shit. 

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I think this is a side effect of the digital age. People are more isolated than ever in our history. People don't talk anymore and it has lead to an indifference towards others on the social media. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

who were the presidents during Covid, the oppressive lockdowns and suffocating mask mandates? 

Jimmy Carter? 

The mask mandates and shutdowns were just a game for some to see how willing thete sheep were to obey.  Snd you showed them everything they needed to know . 

Again most divisive pos in the last 50 yrs was B,H,O