Check your account email address ×

Time For Another Boost

7 hours ago, HSR said:

In one year? I would bet zero.

Even the liberal local wcco news had to admit some stats for mn . Like 3 million got there first shot and just over 25% got thete 2nd and less than 15% have all there boosters and tis was pre new 5th shot . Just pathetic and this is liberal MN .

I bet we will fall to less than 10% now

• Gold Member
On 10/23/2022 at 7:58 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

5x still not enough.

the irresponsible cunt should have had her 6th.selfish asshole gonna kill her grandmother.

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, jdsky said:

There is very little to no fucking data on side effects from the vax because nobody that I know of is even tracking it or worse yet acknowledging there could be issues.  

been screaming it from day 1. fell on deaf / retarded ears

42 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Vaccine-Meme | Blog & Mablog

Working in the meat industry you weren't required to take it? Were the people handling the meat required? 

It caused a lot of shutdowns of meat processors up here.

No, no, no, you heard us incorrectly, we did not say it would prevent covid it just helps you fight it off - until it doesn't and you still die of covid or it actually does help you survive and then you have all of the exact same long term side effects they warn you about that covid can cause and you could eventually die from so that hopefully if you are scared enough about those long covid side effects you will go out and get another shot of the vax.  

They did not required anyone to take vax in the meat industry in Wisconsin that I know of, although they did encouraged people in the industry to take the vax, I can only speak for Wisconsin. Our meat processing plant never shut down during covid but we did have a few cases of COVID.  

On 10/25/2022 at 11:51 PM, Deephaven said:

Using a satirical website as fact is fundamentally pointing out your own stupidity.  Congrats.  Nice work.

oh come on.  That was funny and illustrates the burning dumpster fire that is Washington these days....

• Like 2

On 10/25/2022 at 10:51 PM, Deephaven said:

Using a satirical website as fact is fundamentally pointing out your own stupidity.  Congrats.  Nice work.

I see you’re also too stupid to understand humour :lol: 

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hey DeepFag, this one is factual, yet you will think its not.  Keep playing the role of the fool, you do it well.

Lol, you thought the babylonbee article was real, way to move your goalposts again.

Either way, nice link.  It discredits all your previous claims.  Right in the article it says "A small increased risk of myocarditis and/or pericarditis has been observed in people following vaccination with an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) compared with unvaccinated people" and the measured percent of incidence is 0.0149%.  The measured rate includes the increase + the normal incidence.  

22 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, you thought the babylonbee article was real, way to move your goalposts again.

Either way, nice link.  It discredits all your previous claims.  Right in the article it says "A small increased risk of myocarditis and/or pericarditis has been observed in people following vaccination with an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) compared with unvaccinated people" and the measured percent of incidence is 0.0149%.  The measured rate includes the increase + the normal incidence.  

did it say ANYTHING about aids? 

:roflcrying:

I don't have my reading glasses at the moment... 

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You didn't read shit.