Check your account email address ×

Voter competency standard testing

imo we should establish a standard test for anyone who would like to vote.  anytime (everytime) you request a ballot in person or otherwise you should have to take and pass a simple ten question multiple choice test similar to the test people have to take to actually become a US citizen.

https://heywise.com/quiz/do-you-think-you-could-pass-a-us-citizenship-exam/

I can already here the cries (screaming) of voter suppression, ageism, etc but if we force people who WANT to become an American citizen take this test, why don't we hold the people who elect those to represent us in government do the same? 

try the test, maybe you'll get the point. 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

15 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

45 out of 50 will you allow me to vote @Crnr2Crnr 😂. I didn’t think any of the questions were that hard you basically learn them all in grade school.

that's the point, if you can't recall, don't know or are just plain ignorant, why should an idiots vote count the same as yours or mine?

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You can't even get Democrats to purge voter rolls let alone this kind of ACLU Target. 

oh, I know 😂

could you imagine the outrage if a bill was even drafted for proposal?    

• Crnr2Crnr changed the title to Voter competency standard testing
7 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

The dems have proven themselves to be pretty fucking stupid, sorry about your luck

the dem's obviously figured out how to get more idiots to vote for them in the 2020 election 

and... here we are 

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the dem's obviously figured out how to get more idiots to vote for them in the 2020 election 

and... here we are 

You got what you wanted so be happy.

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

You got what you wanted so be happy.

what did I 'want' Petard? 

edit: wait, are you talking about the subpoena today that will likely go nowhere or that Bannon only got four months in the pokey?

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

56 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what did I 'want' Petard? 

edit: wait, are you talking about the subpoena today that will likely go nowhere or that Bannon only got four months in the pokey?

You wanted trump gone. You voted for it and got it. Be happy. Embrace the USA. That orange baboon cause so many ppl discomfort..

22 minutes ago, Pete said:

You wanted trump gone. You voted for it and got it. Be happy. Embrace the USA. That orange baboon cause so many ppl discomfort..

True, but Biden was a horrible consolation prize.  

If neither run for 2024 we're heading in the right direction. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

True, but Biden was a horrible consolation prize.  

If neither run for 2024 we're heading in the right direction. 

All 81 million of his voters, and clowns like you who seriously thought JoJo had a chance to win, should be rounded up and put in California, where you all can live your TDS lives without anyone else to argue with.  Then, hopefully the San Andreas Fault will finally give way and drop that f'ing state in the ocean, like a huge turd in a toilet.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Bontz said:

All 81 million of his voters, and clowns like you who seriously thought JoJo had a chance to win, should be rounded up and put in California, where you all can live your TDS lives without anyone else to argue with.  Then, hopefully the San Andreas Fault will finally give way and drop that f'ing state in the ocean, like a huge turd in a toilet.

did you buy that mug for your wife or not? 

I'm the fuck outta here... off to the Yoop

4 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

Prove citizenship and show a valid ID pretty simple 

I use to think that was a good idea until two experiences proved otherwise.  Trying to buy beer at the grocery store when I was 22 and the lady said it didn’t look like me on my license.  So she had me sign my name and told me the signature didn’t match either.  (It was legit my own ID).  Okay I thought she’s just an idiot.  Then about 6 years ago my wife was driving when we got pulled over and the cop said it wasn’t her on her ID.  He comes over to the passenger side and asks me “how do you know this woman?”  Um, she’s my wife, eh.  He basically said he was gonna have to take her in till his younger buddy showed up, apparently with better eyesight and said yeah that’s her.  They let us go with a warning for lack of turn signal turning into Steak n Shake.  

26 minutes ago, Plissken said:

I use to think that was a good idea until two experiences proved otherwise.  Trying to buy beer at the grocery store when I was 22 and the lady said it didn’t look like me on my license.  So she had me sign my name and told me the signature didn’t match either.  (It was legit my own ID).  Okay I thought she’s just an idiot.  Then about 6 years ago my wife was driving when we got pulled over and the cop said it wasn’t her on her ID.  He comes over to the passenger side and asks me “how do you know this woman?”  Um, she’s my wife, eh.  He basically said he was gonna have to take her in till his younger buddy showed up, apparently with better eyesight and said yeah that’s her.  They let us go with a warning for lack of turn signal turning into Steak n Shake.  

Too bad.

Show ID.

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

imo we should establish a standard test for anyone who would like to vote.  anytime (everytime) you request a ballot in person or otherwise you should have to take and pass a simple ten question multiple choice test similar to the test people have to take to actually become a US citizen.

https://heywise.com/quiz/do-you-think-you-could-pass-a-us-citizenship-exam/

I can already here the cries (screaming) of voter suppression, ageism, etc but if we force people who WANT to become an American citizen take this test, why don't we hold the people who elect those to represent us in government do the same? 

try the test, maybe you'll get the point. 

But then you wouldn't get to vote.  :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

45 out of 50 will you allow me to vote @Crnr2Crnr 😂. I didn’t think any of the questions were that hard you basically learn them all in grade school.

same

16 hours ago, Bontz said:

And everyone that votes for an absolute mind numbing retard like Trump should be rounded up and sent to trailer parks in West Virginia. Fucking moron 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And everyone that votes for an absolute mind numbing retard like Trump should be rounded up and sent to trailer parks in West Virginia. Fucking moron 

who should we vote for?