Check your account email address ×

MN Gov Race

So failure Walz is taking a page out of the Biden playbook.... Stay in the basement and avoid any and all media contact and debates, especially in the Dark Blue Twin Cities.  You think he wants opposing points brought up live on TV stations closest to the countries tallest buildings???  Of course he doesn't.

Walz, Jensen face off in sole televised debate of 2022 gubernatorial campaign - KSTP.com Eyewitness News

• Like 1

14 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm just out here in the land of rocks and cows.

Same, and I like it out here.

Sent in our ballots already.  Wife voted a straight Republican ticket for the first time in her life after witnessing the shit show the last couple years.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm just out here in the land of rocks and cows.

46 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Same, and I like it out here.

Sent in our ballots already.  Wife voted a straight Republican ticket for the first time in her life after witnessing the shit show the last couple years.

Me three.

Add another to the "Rocks & Cows" list.  Walz is a piece of shit coward ... he doesn't mind pushing the ads of "Jensen is too extreme for Minnesota" but he's too chicken shit to have multiple debates.  He knows Jensen would hand him his ass, and will rely on the MSM to do all of his campaign work.  I wish people would wake up and realize how worthless he and Ellison are.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Add another to the "Rocks & Cows" list.  Walz is a piece of shit coward ... he doesn't mind pushing the ads of "Jensen is too extreme for Minnesota" but he's too chicken shit to have multiple debates.  He knows Jensen would hand him his ass, and will rely on the MSM to do all of his campaign work.  I wish people would wake up and realize how worthless he and Ellison are.

It's the same in Wisconsin for Governor, only one debate.  

Also so sick of all these ads in general and 90% negative from out of state groups that have nothing to do with the state.

Walz is the biggest piece of shit this state has ever seen and that’s saying something. I’m going to vote just so I can vote for Jensen and I don’t even like him. Walz is that bad 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Walz and Jensen did debate at Farmfest in August, I didn't care to watch since i had my boy with. There wasn't much publicity around it though. 

They were in Rochester earlier this week, and from what I've seen .. Walz has declined multiple debates.  I don't think I saw much of the news surrounding the most recent debate.  There was some sort of news story comparing how many debates Walz participated in during his previous Governor's race vs. this one and I think they said he had taken part in 5 debates up to this point?  Now it's 2 (FarmFest and this week's), and the only other one he committed to is one on MPR.  

Shit, all they need to do is bring up the topic of the Feeding Our Children scam.  That, combined with his handling of the George Floyd riots is enough to show people how worthless Walz really is for this state.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Walz is the biggest piece of shit this state has ever seen and that’s saying something. I’m going to vote just so I can vote for Jensen and I don’t even like him. Walz is that bad 

Never forget what they tried to do to us.

• Like 2

Is it too late to mail in a ballot for this poor Walz fella from Wisconsin? 

Asking for a friend.

Of course I'm kidding, but the fuckstains in your state also elected Jesse Ventura as your governor.   😂

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Asking for a friend.

Of course I'm kidding, but the fuckstains in your state also elected Jesse Ventura as your governor.   😂

Jesse was awesome , we elected an independent and that in and of its self is something to be proud of. I wish Jesse would run for Potus 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Jesse was awesome , we elected an independent and that in and of its self is something to be proud of. I wish Jesse would run for Potus 

yep, but the idiots of this world only know two things when it comes to elections if they even vote and that's a name with a  (D) or (R) next to it.  

maybe if we had *voter standards* we might get higher quality candidates.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I totally agree - it was a great night in MN, as it had everyone except the voters shorts in a bundle.... The only thing I was not happy with Jesse about, and we are still paying for it today, was the bottomless pit light rail projects.  I understand why he did them, to get the money into MN, but those fucking trains are just trucking the armpit of the Twin Cities into and out of the suburbs.  Nobody pays to ride, nobody checks tickets, and the trash and filth riding them is a waste of oxygen.  I will NEVER step foot on one, ever.

34 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

I totally agree - it was a great night in MN, as it had everyone except the voters shorts in a bundle.... The only thing I was not happy with Jesse about, and we are still paying for it today, was the bottomless pit light rail projects.  I understand why he did them, to get the money into MN, but those fucking trains are just trucking the armpit of the Twin Cities into and out of the suburbs.  Nobody pays to ride, nobody checks tickets, and the trash and filth riding them is a waste of oxygen.  I will NEVER step foot on one, ever.

Yes not a great move in hindsight. He was an honest guy with our best interest in mind though. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Asking for a friend.

So the fuckstains elected the independent....?:whistle:

:ashamed:

1 minute ago, mnstang said:

He will probably still win.  

Because:

Minnesota

And

Abortion 

Which if you listen to what Jensen has said since the Supreme Court gave the control back to the states, he has changed his stance on this, as there is nothing he can do to change the law here in MN at the state level.  So all the negative ads saying he will ban abortion, is complete nonsense. 

3 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

... as there is nothing he can do to change the law here in MN at the state level.  So all the negative ads saying he will ban abortion, is complete nonsense. 

Except appoint MN supreme Court justices....  Either way, the way he says it isn't believable.  He needs to fix that or we need a different R candidate or there is no chance he beats Walz.  

• Like 1