Check your account email address ×

King Crab Cancelled For 2nd Year…Snow Crab As Well

13 hours ago, HSR said:

Just WOW Rob,,you're calling ME a retard and you can't even spell CRAB correctly when you make a meme. SMFH. Will you please just give it up already :dunno: You were wrong get over it.

Self Ownage to the Maximum....... Holy Fuck Badger!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol2: :lol: :lolz::lol2: :lol: :lolz::lol2: :lol: 

Edited by Jerry 976

14 hours ago, HSR said:

Just WOW Rob,,you're calling ME a retard and you can't even spell CRAB correctly when you make a meme. SMFH. Will you please just give it up already :dunno: You were wrong get over it.

Call Sig on it not me, I left for the night. :lol2: 

21 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Call Sig on it not me, I left for the night. :lol2: 

Why would I "call" Sig??Did he make the meme and send it to you to post?

Just when I think you can't make yourself look any more foolish SMFH

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

If I get time off I get time off, butttt He posted his own pic and told people on here to use it for making Meme's about him (Badger) on here..... I have a screen shot of that post....... :thumb:

GnLFHTt.png

Guy doesn’t have enough brains to wad a fucking shotgun I tell ya!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yup.....as expected, Climate change and warmer ocean temps are the culprit for the crab declines. They are extremely sensitive to warmer temps...our ecosystem is under stress

https://www.yahoo.com/news/expert-identifies-key-culprit-mass-150918200.html

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup.....as expected, Climate change and warmer ocean temps are the culprit for the crab declines. They are extremely sensitive to warmer temps...our ecosystem is under stress

https://www.yahoo.com/news/expert-identifies-key-culprit-mass-150918200.html

No silly…. It’s the Russians!!!!

• Gold Member
25 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Is the water where these crabs exist warming up? Not surface temps but deeper down where they live. 

Russians are over fishing in US waters is the cause from what I read here 

Just now, BOHICA said:

Russians are over fishing in US waters is the cause from what I read here 

I would suspect that it’s something along those lines. A sudden population collapse would hardly come from gradual water temp change. Unless the things are that sensitive to temp changes. Maybe the Russians are poisoning the ocean. At this point I wouldn’t put anything past Putin. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Is the water where these crabs exist warming up? Not surface temps but deeper down where they live. 

3 degrees Fahrenheit....doesn't sound like much but makes all the difference for the crabs. Good news is the water temps have since  cooled somewhat and juvenile crabs seem to be making a comeback.

Screenshot_2022-10-20-21-51-06.png

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I would suspect that it’s something along those lines. A sudden population collapse would hardly come from gradual water temp change. Unless the things are that sensitive to temp changes. Maybe the Russians are poisoning the ocean. At this point I wouldn’t put anything past Putin. 

Fishing and over fishing isn’t new….  Russians didn’t just start over fishing the last couple years…. They have as we have been for decades.  Something different is at play here with the population collapse.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Fishing and over fishing isn’t new….  Russians didn’t just start over fishing the last couple years…. They have as we have been for decades.  Something different is at play here with the population collapse.

We need electric fishing ships. 

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

We need electric fishing ships. 

Or just lay in the bed we made and accept we are fucking up this planet while understanding that we are an adaptable species so fucking up the planet is not a big deal…. We can make do with whatever we do to ourselves.