Check your account email address ×

King Crab Cancelled For 2nd Year…Snow Crab As Well

Another cool thing we did every yr was go out to Kodiak and go black tail deer hunting . Not sure what the limmit was but it was high like 4 or 5 a person ? They would be on the beach eating berry's and we would just pop them off from the boat  5 or 6 at a time or more  . Take the skiff to shore bring them back to the boat . Hook em up to the winch pull em up then gut em over the watter spray them out then the salmon sharks would get in to a frenzy . Bumping the boat jumping out etc etc . 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Another cool thing we did every yr was go out to Kodiak and go black tail deer hunting . Not sure what the limmit was but it was high like 4 or 5 a person ? They would be on the beach eating berry's and we would just pop them off from the boat  5 or 6 at a time or more  . Take the skiff to shore bring them back to the boat . Hook em up to the winch pull em up then gut em over the watter spray them out then the salmon sharks would get in to a frenzy . Bumping the boat jumping out etc etc . 

Smaller deer with smaller racks correct? How do they compare to whitetail?

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

One of the guys at work worked on a Cod and Pollock boat? What found interesting is he told us local people just can't go out and catch a King crap and eat it, apparently it's illegal is that correct? 

22 minutes ago, Badger** said:

What part of I or we don't own them did you not get?? 

Oh I totally understand you have no say in the matter :thumbsup: Just surprised you’re bragging about selling Russian crab in your first post. No big deal. I just thought you had more knowledge in that industry :bc:

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

One of the guys at work worked on a Cod and Pollock boat? What found interesting is he told us local people just can't go out and catch a King crap and eat it, apparently it's illegal is that correct? 

Have you read the original post? The fishery is closed just like Cod years ago 

Just now, HSR said:

Oh I totally understand you have no say in the matter :thumbsup: Just surprised you’re bragging about selling Russian crab in your first post. No big deal. I just thought you had more knowledge in that industry :bc:

I can get them if I want them. Putting words in my mouth again Steve?? or just wrecking another thread, like you would say to 550?? :whistle:

I don't drink with liars. :bigfinger: 

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You did say your favorite song was "I drink alone".

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I can get them if I want them. Putting words in my mouth again Steve?? or just wrecking another thread, like you would say to 550?? :whistle:

17 minutes ago, Badger** said:

It's just a discussion, I'm just surprised you weren't aware of the situation. :bc: 

Just now, HSR said:

It's just a discussion, I'm just surprised you weren't aware of the situation. :bc: 

Are you trying to get in my pants, I told you I don't drink with liars and bullshitters. Your bullshit is deep tonight. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Forced irony to be funny?  I didn't see any signs for that....but will add to anyone EVER nearby, it is a must stop.  Everything they sell in the store is of ridiculously high quality.

That popped up when I was checking out their website so I took a screen shot, I closed the page and reopened it again and the same thing popped up again.

1 hour ago, Badger** said:

I don't know any more . I have not been in AK for many yrs . But back in the day I know my old man never had a license for kings and he always had a few pots to catch personal . Now we're they legal ? I do know it was never a issue to call him up any tine if the yr and say I am having a big party and he would fly a cooler or 2 full of crab and shrimp etc .

Like I said I have not even back there for 20 yrs or more . Guys I know that live there are all like yeah not the same any more don't rune your images of what it was . 

I see the pathetic pics of the so called trophy fish and just lol . 

• Thanks 1

Their is no Alaskan King crab product left in the US for about the last year, none to be had. Russian King Crab is all that is left in the US, when that is gone there be none to be had unless Russia and the US open up trade.

So if you want King Crab and you don't mind it its from Russia go buy it. I still can buy it.

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Their is no Alaskan King crab product left in the US for about the last year, none to be had. Russian King Crab is all that is left in the US, when that is gone there be none to be had unless Russia and the US open up trade.

So if you want King Crab and you don't mind it its from Russia go buy it. I still can buy it.

Thanks Captain Obvious :thumb: We knew that. I just wanted to confirm that your're bragging about selling Russian products.Some expert :lol:

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Thanks Captain Obvious :thumb: We knew that. I just wanted to confirm that your're bragging about selling Russian products.Some expert :lol:

You can't read can you for the most part we only sell them during Christmas, Putting words in my mouth Stevie again. Last year we only sold US so at this point we have not sold any Russian crab. I can sell it if I want to, <<< So no bragging here.    

On 10/14/2022 at 5:06 PM, Badger** said:

How many cases do you want? I'm sure Russia will still be crabbing.

On 10/14/2022 at 8:15 PM, Badger** said:

Working with some of the best industry so how many pallets do you want?? 6-9 king crabs reds 20# case 55.99 per pound $1,119 per case 25 cases on a pallet = $27,995 per pallet FOB Wisconsin. Get them while they last. :bc: Holman Seafood and Supreme Lobster. 

My apologizes Rob I missed the part about Christmas. You don't seem to mind selling them though which is fine,that's up to you :bc:

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

So how many pallets do you want?? :thumbsup:

Sorry I won't support the Russian lawless fishery. If they continue Americans will lose their entire livelihood built over generations. I guess it's Canadian lobsters for me :thumb:   

Carry on

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Mrs. Crnr2Crnr was saddened to hear about the crab situation this weekend, but will forgo her annual New years day crab leg feast tradition rather than buy them from foreign actors.

Russia is not that bad its China I would run away from but we are stuck and its the only choice we have. Just like our cell phones we have no choice or the choice would be don't have one.  

• Like 1