Check your account email address ×

King Crab Cancelled For 2nd Year…Snow Crab As Well

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Can I get a case of Bald Eagle Buffalo wings please:thumb: So much meat on them fucker :bc:

Jessica Simpson & buffalo wings............. :lol: Yea Yea I know now buffalo don't have wings....... :lolz:

Edited by Jerry 976

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Can I get a case of Bald Eagle Buffalo wings please:thumb: So much meat on them fucker :bc:

124184 601810CHK WING TRAY VP NAE TYS      658 LB  1.39
124751 605810CHKN WING TRAY #3 TYS         5009 LB  1.39 

927084  2004-30 TKY TOM WING 3JT 30# TVF  10380 LB  1.69

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

124184 601810CHK WING TRAY VP NAE TYS      658 LB  1.39
124751 605810CHKN WING TRAY #3 TYS         5009 LB  1.39 

927084  2004-30 TKY TOM WING 3JT 30# TVF  10380 LB  1.69

:lol:

Where's Steve's price for Bald Eagle Wings................. :lolz:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Russia is not that bad its China I would run away from but we are stuck and its the only choice we have. Just like our cell phones we have no choice or the choice would be don't have one.  

I get it.  We can all choose not to have cell phones as well. ;)

Instead we're having giant panda tenderloin and whooping crane kabobs.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

If I can find domestic some where in this world I will drive them up for you and your wife on the way up to the lake, with no strings attached. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Well if Badgas can't hook me up with the Bald Eagle wings I may just do pulled snow leopard in a bun.

9 minutes ago, Badger** said:

If I can find domestic some where in this world I will drive them up for you and your wife on the way up to the lake, with no strings attached. 

Holy fucking pole smokers what is going on here??? That's one hell of a reach around!!! And you totally missed the joke as USUAL :lol:

Domestic giant Panda's :lol2:

15 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Nailed it.

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

appreciate that, but if you do come across some you should sell them retail at a tremendous 'product of USA' markup.

bit of irony in all this, used to date a gal who's family ran a fish store in Gary Indiana (yes, that Gary Indiana) and he refused to sell fish of any kind that weren't American caught.  the store was in their family for three generations and her great grandparents were Russian immigrants.  

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Well if Badgas can't hook me up with the Bald Eagle wings I may just do pulled snow leopard in a bun.

Be certain to use buns with stolen Ukrainian wheat.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Got them >>>> 982900  KING CRAB GLDN LEGS/CLAWS  12/2#     432 LB 25.99

That is Golden king crab not Red King Crab which is what you usually sell as kings. Golden are smaller and not as tasty and you can still fish for them. But I'm guessing being in the biz for 40 years you already knew all this right?? 

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

That is Golden king crab not Red King Crab which is what you usually sell as kings. Golden are smaller and not as tasty and you can still fish for them. But I'm guessing being in the biz for 40 years you already knew all this right?? 

Bozo The Clown GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 minute ago, HSR said:

In reds the Russian is all that I could find. 

The Difference Between Red and Golden King Crab

When it comes to Alaskan King Crab, there’s one thing you can count on, regardless of the color—it’s going to be delicious. However, while the shade of the shell doesn’t change the mouthwatering factor, there are some crucial distinctions between red and golden king crab that are helpful to know when planning your next crab feast.

Let’s take a closer look at these two varieties to fully understand what sets them apart—aside from just their color.

Red King Crab

When you picture a bushel of king crabs, you’re probably picturing red king crabs. That’s because these popular beauties are the most well-known and widely eaten of the king crab varieties. While alive, their shells are a rich burgundy color, but when cooked, they take on the bright red hue we most commonly associate with crabs.

Golden King Crab

Not to be forgotten, golden king crabs are generally smaller than their red counterparts and can be found all throughout the Pacific Ocean. While they may not have as much filling as red king crabs, golden king crab legs are still a feast in their own right. Plus, since they’re more widely available and milder in flavor, golden king crab legs tend to be slightly lower in price, so they’re perfect for the budget-conscious crab lover.

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, HSR said:

Goldens make Rip Carlton and Crew ALOT of money.

Golden King crab will still be available from US crabbers as they aren’t part of the ban. Not usually fished for as Red Kings are top of the market but guys like Rip have switched to golden kings. 
Sorry no gotcha moment today :bc:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goldens make Rip Carlton and Crew ALOT of money.

Yes sir, I must have been typing. With no Reds the Golden will have to fill the void.

Just now, HSR said:

Golden King crab will still be available from US crabbers as they aren’t part of the ban. Not usually fished for as Red Kings are top of the market but guys like Rip have switched to golden kings. 
Sorry no gotcha moment today :bc:

Not from Alaskan cold waters, Gotcha!!! :lol2: