Check your account email address ×

King Crab Cancelled For 2nd Year…Snow Crab As Well

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, HSR said:

Have you seen how turbulent the Bering Sea is :lol:

Fill a glass half full of hot water and half full of cold water. If you stick your finger to the bottom after a minute can you find the hot spot? Jesus man you aren't going to have a pocket of cold water surrounded by warm water.

You do understand equilibrium ?

That's your opinion, but I will stick to facts. And the fact is deep ocean absorbs most of the energy....regardless of surface temp.

Screenshot_20230506_114515_Chrome.jpg

21 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's an area that is warming unusually fast....ponderous for sure.:thumbsup:

Screenshot_20230506_112251_Chrome.jpg

You left out where it was much colder again 2022.

Just now, Steve753 said:

You left out where it was much colder again 2022.

Of course there will be variations and not straight line linear.... But overall trend is higher without a doubt :thumbsup:

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Of course there will be variations and not straight line linear.... But overall trend is higher without a doubt :thumbsup:

So since we're going on trends, if it were to be colder again this coming season, wouldn't that be trending down then? 

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So if he loses in the republican primary ?

It's Trump vs Biden or whoever else the Dems may need to get because of his health decline. 

It's Trump to run as POTUS. I am hoping to get other anti - Trump naysayers on board before upping our bet.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So since we're going on trends, if it were to be colder again this coming season, wouldn't that be trending down then? 

Well you insist on being obtuse....sure we can say an annual one time occurrence is a downtrend if you'd like:lol:.....even though the overall long-term trend is definitely warming.

For your sake, hope it is this year because once an El Nino sets up...new record highs will be established.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

28 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It's Trump vs Biden or whoever else the Dems may need to get because of his health decline. 

It's Trump to run as POTUS. I am hoping to get other anti - Trump naysayers on board before upping our bet.

Hopefully for all of us he doesn't even make it to the Republican primary. That would make things easy and pretty much seal a Republican win for potus in 24. As long as Trumps the face of the Republicans, they don't stand a chance.

30 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well you insist on being obtuse....sure we can say an annual one time occurrence is a downtrend if you'd like:lol:.....even though the overall long-term trend is definitely warming.

For your sake, hope it is this year because once an El Nino sets up...new record highs will be established.

What caused it to be so warm then? Was it man-made? For the record, the earth has only warmed .88 degrees on average in the last 2000 yrs.

Has the Earth ever been hotter than it is now?

image.jpeg.49426048c945679c8ee948ffba395ec0.jpeg
Even after those first scorching millennia, however, the planet has often been much warmer than it is now. One of the warmest times was during the geologic period known as the Neoproterozoic, between 600 and 800 million years ago. Conditions were also frequently sweltering between 500 million and 250 million years ago

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Hopefully for all of us he doesn't even make it to the Republican primary. That would make things easy and pretty much seal a Republican win for potus in 24. As long as Trumps the face of the Republicans, they don't stand a chance.

Yup....just like in 2016 when everyone said he wouldn't even win the primary....let alone presidency.

I'd say his chances are pretty good in 24. Especially against the fast deteriorating Biden. Many realize he isn't fit for office anymore plus have seen the damage done to their wallets and country with no end in sight. Only the hardcore totally biased Dems will vote for a continuation of that. Most if honest, were better off under the GOAT. ! We know what each can do.

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

What caused it to be so warm then? Was it man-made? For the record, the earth has only warmed .88 degrees on average in the last 2000 yrs.

Has the Earth ever been hotter than it is now?

image.jpeg.49426048c945679c8ee948ffba395ec0.jpeg
Even after those first scorching millennia, however, the planet has often been much warmer than it is now. One of the warmest times was during the geologic period known as the Neoproterozoic, between 600 and 800 million years ago. Conditions were also frequently sweltering between 500 million and 250 million years ago

Like I said you can argue the cause.... But it is happening

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup....just like in 2016 when everyone said he wouldn't even win the primary....let alone presidency.

I'd say his chances are pretty good in 24. Especially against the fast deteriorating Biden. Many realize he isn't fit for office anymore plus have seen the damage done to their wallets and country with no end in sight. Only the hardcore totally biased Dems will vote for a continuation of that. Most if honest, were better off under the GOAT. ! We know what each can do.

Like I said you can argue the cause.... But it is happening

If Trump would've handled his defeat like an adult things might have been different. For you to compare 16 to what's going to happen in 24 is asinine.

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

If Trump would've handled his defeat like an adult things might have been different. For you to compare 16 to what's going to happen in 24 is asinine.

You're right... He gained 10 million more votes in 20 than he did in 16.

I can only imagine how many he has gained for 24:bc:  :thumbsup:.... It's going to be a landslide victory for the GOAT 🐐.   Even more so than 20, when he had the most votes of any sitting president.

81 mil:lol:for Mr. Potato 🥔and we have since seen what he can do to the economy. I'm pretty sure he hasn't grown votes....just a hunch.

America 1st Baby.....MAGA alive and well !!

1680999063778.jpg

1680998864999.jpg

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You're right... He gained 10 million more votes in 20 than he did in 16.

I can only imagine how many he has gained for 24:bc:  :thumbsup:.... It's going to be a landslide victory for the GOAT 🐐.   Even more so than 20, when he had the most votes of any sitting president.

81 mil:lol:for Mr. Potato 🥔and we have since seen what he can do to the economy. I'm pretty sure he hasn't grown votes....just a hunch.

America 1st Baby.....MAGA alive and well !!

1680999063778.jpg

1680998864999.jpg

He lost in 2020 though, with the winner recieving the most votes ever.

16 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup will take years and years to recover, IF water temps remain in idelic range......highly unlikely. With cold pools of water getting smaller. 

We are living on a warming planet, sure you can debate the cause but we ARE warming.  Cycle or whatever, it's happening and with that we will get warmer water temps.

Adaption is key and only real solution.

Yes.  Need to adapt.  Have had a few shitty ass pieces of fuck as presidents.  Need to adapt and do whatever to make sure they aren't reelected 

13 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Haha....no...no...bets are off if he isn't even running :lol:.... Has to be a contender and lose.

Ah, changing it now.  You said the bet was Trump wins.  Now you are adding conditions?  Fucking 550 BS all over again.  You are so stupidly confident Trump wins then make your bet.  If not then stfu

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Yes.  Need to adapt.  Have had a few shitty ass pieces of fuck as presidents.  Need to adapt and do whatever to make sure they aren't reelected 

Ah, changing it now.  You said the bet was Trump wins.  Now you are adding conditions?  Fucking 550 BS all over again.  You are so stupidly confident Trump wins then make your bet.  If not then stfu

Hey asshole.... Doesn't he  have to be a contender in order to win? 

Yes the bet is he will win the presidency as long as he is a contender.... is your cheap ass game?....If not you STFU

How about just $25..... tight ass?...or whatever up to $400 which I have left allotted.....

As it looks like more and more of a Trump victory:thumbsup: I may up my allotment to 2k. But as of now it is 1k.  500 to Steve and 100 to c to c = 600.

That means unlike your fuzzy math, there is 400 left.  I have not wagered 1100 as per your calculator.:lol:

Oh and I could care less about yours or anyones total net worth... I'm comfortable in my own skin and hope others are too. I have nothing to brag about and no jealousy of others whatsoever. 

• Haha 1

So he's not a contender?  Good.

You said he will win the presidency.  That was what you tried to bet.  Now you are backpedaling?  Why?  Don't think he can win the primary even?

Makes sense.  Would be way better for the whole world.

On 5/6/2023 at 10:58 AM, Steve753 said:

So $900 ?

On 5/6/2023 at 11:16 AM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Keep it @ 500 for now....I am going to wait to make sure these frivolous indictments fizzle out and don't prevent him from running.  

All clear and I will go as high as 2k if that is good with you....I know you are itching to raise the bet....so I will accommodate.

On 5/6/2023 at 11:20 AM, Steve753 said:

:bc:

So we are at $500 now. If he can't run you pay me $500?

On 5/6/2023 at 11:24 AM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Haha....no...no...bets are off if he isn't even running :lol:.... Has to be a contender and lose.

Make sure you guys get Polaris-550's legal team to write up the agreement for the bet.......... :thumbsup:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

So he's not a contender?  Good.

You said he will win the presidency.  That was what you tried to bet.  Now you are backpedaling?  Why?  Don't think he can win the primary even?

Makes sense.  Would be way better for the whole world.

Deep state doing everything in their power to prevent him from running with the witch hunt indictments.     I'm not going to be giving out cash in the event they are somehow successful in doing so.

Almost 100% he wins primary and is the R ticket 🎟️.... that's the bet I have that he will also win Presidency as long as he is on the ballot. No backpedaling whatsoever.....hope I spelled it out clear enough.

No offense but your reading comprehension is terrible bro...even your math is horrendous.:lol: 

.so we on for how much?  :bc:

1682816881757.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

So you aren't confident he will win.  Thanks for verifying.

Oh if he's on the ballot in 24 ....I'm very confident of a victory.... But apparently you're not willing to bet against him winning.. smart move:thumbsup:. Never bet against the GOAT !.....ya jus never know...:bc:

On 5/6/2023 at 10:50 AM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh yes less that 1/2 of a degree . But only if we don't count the last 2 yrs