Check your account email address ×

King Crab Cancelled For 2nd Year…Snow Crab As Well

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Show me where??There is no ban on Golden Kings just Red Kings and Blue Kings.

You just got schooled son.

You find them and I'll buy them, like I said money talks and bull shit walks. Good luck. :thumb:

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You want to put money in your pocket, get on it. Not going to happen. :whistle:

Sorry hard pass. I'm just really shocked on how little you know in regards to your own industry. To call yourself an expert is laughable. 

I just got off the phone with Chicago Seafood an old friend of mine for many years. He tells me if you want any King Crab you better buy it up whatever crab from Alaska will be over bid by the China or France and most big players in the US have walked away from King Crab Golds or Reds. Norway may still fish for King's Red but no one is 100% sure of that. Russia its game over for the US unless it gets repacked in another country.   

Edited by Badger**

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I just got off the phone with Chicago Seafood an old friend of mine for many years. He tells me if you want any King Crab you better buy it up whatever crab from Alaska will be over bid by the China or France and most big players in the US have walked away from King Crab Golds or Reds. Norway may still fish for King's Red but no one is 100% sure of that. Russia its game over for the US unless it gets repacked in another country.   

So I was correct they will still be fishing Golden crab,no ban,you can still crab fish Alaska waters. Thank you for FINALLY agreeing with me. Yes Sig has has a contract for 100,000lbs of Red King crab from Norway as of the latest episode.

I'm not really surprised that you got so fucking triggered that you made a phone call,,only to find out you already heard it on FS from me :lol:

18 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You should just worry about what you said about my wife. :whistle: 

I asked you to keep your wife out of a thread.  That is all I said.  You constantly are bringing family up on here in a way to try to taunt.  Fucking aspergers poster child.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

Go do your job HSR, Mr. admin. :thumbsup: :lol::lol2:

nick kroll middle finger GIF

25 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You should just worry about what you said about my wife. :whistle: 

Why are you dragging this stuff up here? Spin and deflect? Let’s stay on topic here Rob OK :bc:

Over 3/8 of the boats on the docks were Russian. Pretty sure those guys were like Mexicans following the harvest .

I can also tell you a lot of the stay awake powder sold at the processing docks were from Russian boats not sure why but they way it was . 

Yes Rob this is what I’ve been trying to tell you when you are “ taking me to school “ . You should quit calling yourself an expert, seriously. I think 5 million lbs will wad a shotgun:bc:

2 hours ago, Badger** said:

According to Mozzetta there will not be enough Golds King Crabs to wad a shot gun so yes they will or are fishing for Golds in Alaska.

Mazzetta says they will be bringing in Norwegian Reds in for the first time but the prices are not set as of yet. 

56 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes Rob this is what I’ve been trying to tell you when you are “ taking me to school “ . You should quit calling yourself an expert, seriously. I think 5 million lbs will wad a shotgun:bc:

That's only 2268.0 M/T out of 86,368. M/T numbers from the Alaskan harvest in the Baring sea on all crab species in 2019 and your 5 million pounds or 2268.0 M/T Golds is a projection harvest for 2022. 2016 the harvest was 120,000 M/T.

You do don't know the difference between pounds and metric tons "M/T" do you? You are a dumb fucker. :lol2::lol:

Your shot gun has no wad!! :wackit: 

Class is over. :thumb:

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

That's only 2268.0 M/T out of 86,368. M/T numbers from the Alaskan harvest in the Baring sea on all crab species in 2019 and your 5 million pounds or 2268.0 M/T Golds is a projection harvest for 2022. 2016 the harvest was 120,000 M/T.

You do don't know the difference between pounds and metric tons "M/T" do you? You are a dumb fucker. :lol2::lol:

Your shot gun has no wad!! :wackit: 

Class is over. :thumb:

So as I said they are crabbing this year, thank you again for admitting you were wrong :bc: That’s all I asked for and good on you for being man enough to admit it. Some guys act like retards and try and change the topic slightly to try and garner some sort of a win but NOT Badger!! Your a good dude after all :bc:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

So as I said they are crabbing this year, thank you again for admitting you were wrong :bc: That’s all I asked for and good on you for being man enough to admit it. Some guys act like retards and try and change the topic slightly to try and garner some sort of a win but NOT Badger!! Your a good dude after all :bc:

Projection is the key. :whistle: so nice try, sorry I made you look stupid Infront of the site. Like I said will not wad a shot gun the first time. But nice try. :lol::lol2:

8 hours ago, HSR said:

12 hours ago, Badger** said:

Lots of confusion still about the crab markets from the tops Seafood suppliers in the United States will there be gold available? According to Mezzetta there will not be enough Golds King Crabs to wad a shot gun so yes they will or are fishing for Golds in Alaska.

Mazzetta says they will be bringing in Norwegian Reds in for the first time but the prices are not set as of yet. 

All the suppliers of proteins are having a hard time speculating on any of the markets and the ten year norms you can throw right out the window this year.

Some of the Beef cuts have shot way up and other Beef cuts have fallen like a rock. Chicken went sky high due to AF and is now falling like a rock. Turkeys have been hit very hard from the AF and it is a very ugly market. 

This is about as honest as it gets , take it or leave it.    

:lol2:5 million pounds. Its in written right there You must have miss that part. :lol::lol2:

Dirty Hands Water GIF by CBS

Edited by Badger**

https://www.medicinenet.com/what_are_the_signs_of_aspergers_in_adults/article.htm

Signs of Asperger's in adults

Asperger’s, like autism, was mostly noticeable in interactions with other people. A person who has been diagnosed with Asperger’s or mild autism is usually not unhappy when alone. Mild autism doesn’t mean someone can’t keep a job, care for themselves, or start a family if they choose to do so .

The difficulty people with mild autism experience in certain social situations can, however, be distressing. Here are some signs of mild autism you may notice in yourself or others:

Social awkwardness

Adults with mild autism may come off as socially awkward. They may not understand the back-and-forth nature of conversations. One common behavior is unintentionally talking too much about yourself or your interests and not allowing the other person time to talk. 

People with mild autism also tend to miss social cues including facial expressions and body language. They may give off the impression that they are uninterested in or not paying attention to social interaction.

Difficulty understanding jokes or sarcasm

Some adults with the sort of mild autism that was once diagnosed as Asperger’s have a hard time understanding jokes, colloquial phrases, or sarcasm because they take things more literally. A colloquial phrase like “riding shotgun” — meaning to ride in the front seat of the car — may cause confusion.

One study found that teenage boys with Asperger’s syndrome preferred jokes with simpler endings, but still wanted to laugh and make others laugh. People with mild autism may have a different sense of humor from other people, but they still have a sense of humor.

Challenges making or keeping friends

Due to social difficulties, adults with autism may have few friends. They may find it challenging to spend time with people, preferring to spend time alone, immersed in their interests. 

• Like 1

Just WOW Rob,,you're calling ME a retard and you can't even spell CRAB correctly when you make a meme. SMFH. Will you please just give it up already :dunno: You were wrong get over it.

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Sig called, he thinks you're a retard too. That's got to hurt. :lol::lol2:

231000.jpg

55F5F594-EF68-48CB-8B67-A6936C985D80.jpeg.4ba5d1a54aa7ec79a535bbc22810b6f4.jpeg