Check your account email address ×

New York Shootout....

9 hours ago, mnstang said:

Don't care 

:pc:

6 hours ago, mnstang said:

They've only won it every single year.  But, sure thing pal.

:wtf:

6 hours ago, Bontz said:

I guess @Tommcat and I will need to find some other useless "Shoot Out" to place another avatar wager on :roflcrying:

4ae5955440981c97452e3ea3c2ec648c.gif 

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

Instead of whining about not enough 2023's to run this shit show, they should do the Clapped Out Craigslist Shootout.  Got to buy your shitbox on your way to the race.

Team Cat can run every pile of shit you text me from Facebook daily during the season, they have thousands of loyal people waiting with their cans, bar risers and clapped out piles of fuck from ACTR waiting on standby.  

army-of-the-dead-marianne-peters.gif

2 hours ago, Not greg b said:

I hear they have contracted nsp to do the work on the sleds for next year. Dyno tech is leaving to much on the table 

is that the same hole in the ice they test clutch kits in?

tumblr_nbiuenPoCf1s391qwo1_250.gif

50 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

where is that idiot Z?

not here, long story.  I have his email address if you want to shoot him a message.

he stopped by in CE over the weekend after I Beetlejuice'd him.

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/52648-described-this-place-quite-well/&do=findComment&comment=1445255

38 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not here, long story.  I have his email address if you want to shoot him a message.

he stopped by in CE over the weekend after I Beetlejuice'd him.

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/52648-described-this-place-quite-well/&do=findComment&comment=1445255

not even going to bother back reading

13 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

:pc:

:wtf:

4ae5955440981c97452e3ea3c2ec648c.gif 

Team Cat can run every pile of shit you text me from Facebook daily during the season, they have thousands of loyal people waiting with their cans, bar risers and clapped out piles of fuck from ACTR waiting on standby.  

army-of-the-dead-marianne-peters.gif

Actr has been on fire today. I am collecting some good ones to send you. I think today tops the need a custom built can for a 20 year z570.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Actr has been on fire today. I am collecting some good ones to send you. I think today tops the need a custom built can for a 20 year z570.

Just get a hole saw and drill out the guts...

6 hours ago, Bontz said:

@Crnr2Crnr - you somehow sharing your account with @Zambroski?  Those replies are right up his ally, with the multi quotes and gifs:lol2:

On 10/7/2022 at 5:39 PM, HSR said:

I haven't seen multi quoting /with responses + embedding vids with added wit and sarcasm since,,,,,,,well Zambroski left:lol: Excellent work C2C just outstanding:bc::ylsuper:

He really has been upping his game :thumb: 

2 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Just get a hole saw and drill out the guts...

It get even better. Said guy sled doesn’t even run. He rebuilt the engine and it still has one dead hole with no compression but yet he put it back together correctly. I think the custom can will make it run. 

Also question asking if anyone has removed the rear shock on a 137 zr800 to uncouple it and get better weight transfer. 

then you have a someone that went to tech school for motorcycle/marine but doesn’t know what an intake flange and a reed is. Is unsure how to order those 2 parts for an f7

1 hour ago, krom said:

It was still the only place that new sleds got weighed, dyno'd, and run under fair identical conditions.

And it's a great party/kick off to the season

This pretty much sums it up.  It was always something to look forward to just before our trails open up and the shit talking is unmatched when it comes to a sled specific topic.