Check your account email address ×

Kidnapped Girl Shot And Killed By Police

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Cops shooting an unarmed woman? The hell you say?

I haven't followed this story too closely, but I did read that she was all garbed up in tactical gear....sad story, young girl getting sucked into that situation by her shit bag father.

MSN, never said anything about race in this story, but check out the "related" stories

The next morning, a witness spotted Graziano's Nissan pickup truck and notified the police, which led to a chase and shootout on the 15 Freeway in Victorville around 11:15 a.m.

The deputies who responded to the call said that Graziano was shooting at them "constantly" through his rearview window and police responded with gunfire of their own.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Unarmed little girl running towards them and they shoot her.   Every single one of them should be fired and charged with involuntary manslaughter.  I'm all for defending the police when justified but this is beyond absurd. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What about Michigan where the men are killing other men and harvesting testicles. 

You can never have enough balls I guess.

:dunno:

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Have to let this one play out. If she was involved in firing against the cops then her shooting would be justified. 

Ya gotta love social media, it sucks that she got shot and killed but it appears there was more going on here than what the Media reported.

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Have to let this one play out. If she was involved in firing against the cops then her shooting would be justified. 

10 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Ya gotta love social media, it sucks that she got shot and killed but it appears there was more going on here than what the Media reported.

We’ll see but all 3 are dead…… I’m sure the police department will be honest in their investigation….🤔

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We’ll see but all 3 are dead…… I’m sure the police department will be honest in their investigation….🤔

I’m sure that there’s tons of body and dash cam footage. Should be obvious if she was an active participant. 

• Like 1