Check your account email address ×

Ian is about ready to mess some shit up

BOHICA

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

So how long are the lingering effects of tds ? Have the psychologist given you any timeliness? 

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Well I would say we are at a solid year 7 with the TDS triplets.....Yup, 7 fucking years of one guy being in their thoughts every fucking day.... How frigging wacked out is that!?!? 

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Obama was in office for 8 years.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Go back to 2016-2017 and look to see if there is 5-8 posts a day about Obama 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

He was a lame duck then. I'd think it would be more about Hillary and Trump by then no?

52 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Well then why compare current tds suffering then . You just lost your own argument for your self by your self.  Impressive really 

31 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

What?

Do you have troubles following a thread 

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They are saying Ian is going to pick up steam and become a hurricane again before it hits South Carolina…eessh.

All these areas completely rely on tourists.  Going to be a huge impact on the economy with rebuilding and loss of tourism. We decided to go up Boyne for a few days. All packed, time off and nowhere to go now. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Punta Gorda fared very well considering they took a direct hit. Yeah sure, lots of trees down, lots roof shingles blown away & many screened in porches are now open air porches.

But this afternoon , my dad and I drove around for 2 hours taking in the sights and other than the local trailer park, they got F'ed hard, we didn't see any homes that weren't still inhabitable. Didn't see any signs of heavy flooding either. There are only a few streets that have flooded low sections.

My father lost his screened in porch thing and a few shingles as well as an outdoor light. But no windows broke, no structural damage of any sort. Same with his neighbors.

20220929_131227.jpg

20220929_130829.jpg

20220929_131038.jpg

20220929_130905.jpg

• Like 9

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Is it just me, but it looks like it's pretty dam safe on those unmanned boats!

Some boat anchored in Charlotte Harbor did perfectly fine while others are on the bottom.

• Confused 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Steve753 said:

He was a lame duck then. I'd think it would be more about Hillary and Trump by then no?

I'd agree with that, so how many Hillary threads a day are started currently, since the tds'rs still talk about Trump as of today daily, but not many or really any Hillary threads that I've seen in the past few months, actually none

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'd agree with that, so how many Hillary threads a day are started currently, since the tds'rs still talk about Trump as of today daily, but not many or really any Hillary threads that I've seen in the past few months, actually none

Hillary was never president and hasn't given any inclination that she's running again. 

• Gold Member

Deployed two anchors before the storm hit. One is stowed properly with the chain in the locker, the other one is wrapped around the stabilizer fin. :lol:

Edited by Kivalo

7 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

My brother who lives in Safety Harbor (Across the bay from Tampa) just got back home and sent pics - they basically came out of this unscathed.  Not so much 100 miles south.  He feels lucky again...

Same with my daughter.

back home today and didn’t even lose power!!

they are so lucky!!

we worried about flooding from bay and bay actually emptied!!

• Like 2