Check your account email address ×

The Man Is Lost

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

This senile clown is the one calling the shots if we get into WW3 ...

No he is not, the teleprompter and others behind the scenes are calling the shots, he just reads and says what he's told to say........... :thumb:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just how far down the line of succession do we need to go before we get to someone the least bit competent. If the world wasn't laughing at us before, they sure as fuck are now!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The emperor has no clothes!!!

What a joke…

It’s a joke and no matter how you feel about  the guy it’s fucking sad they trot him out there like that…Like Fetterman…shitty family and people around them that allow this.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s a joke and no matter how you feel about  the guy it’s fucking sad they trot him out there like that…Like Fetterman…shitty family and people around them that allow this.

81 million

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Can’t see how he makes another term. 

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Just trying to get the people on here who voted for biden out in the open.

Where are all these biden supporters and voters.  I think you, mc, spinfag all probably voted for biden, or was it jorgenson......idiots.

I voted for Jorgensen so I wasn’t part of the 81 million so as usual you’re wrong but you keep at it Columbo…I’m sure the voting habits of members on a small sled forum holds the key to your investigation!🤣

17 minutes ago, ACE said:

Can’t see how he makes another term. 

He looks like he won’t finish this one…eessh.

They’re kinda in a pickle with kamala. They chose her because she’s a brown woman but everyone hates her. But she won’t go away quiet because she’s a power hungry cunt. I think DeSantis beats the DNC handily 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ACE said:

They’re kinda in a pickle with kamala. They chose her because she’s a brown woman but everyone hates her. But she won’t go away quiet because she’s a power hungry cunt. I think DeSantis beats the DNC handily 

That's blatantly obvious, yet the simpletons(Trumpers) on this site can't see it.

• Like 1