Check your account email address ×

New York goes after trump and family.

spin_dry

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

At least. Trump buried the mother of his children on one of his golf courses for a cemetery tax break. 

I heard the casket was filled with 'de-classified' documents, his tax returns and a map to find Waldo.  

From what I heard yesterday this is another manufactured attack on Trump. Not even criminal charges and the party launching the lawsuit doesnt even have a dog in the fight. Really pretty pathetic

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

From what I heard yesterday this is another manufactured attack on Trump. Not even criminal charges and the party launching the lawsuit doesnt even have a dog in the fight. Really pretty pathetic

MSNBC will shoot you straight.  :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Cold War said:

MSNBC will shoot you straight.  :lol:

I dont care either way, I am not a Trump fan so if he committed a crime I am not going to run cover for him. But when you dig into the nuts and bolts of this its just garbage with no teeth. 

Might be a good way for New York to run him out of town like they are doing to everything else. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

now it's the banks fault for not catching the overvaluation?

:roflcrying: you can't make this shit up

Trumq lives rent free in your head dude . This week has been tough for you I see.:lol:

25 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

now it's the banks fault for not catching the overvaluation?

:roflcrying: you can't make this shit up

Oh, so you already convicted him?  Not sure if you’ve ever taken a large business loan, I have several times,  but they are generally over collateralized.  Furthermore, the loans were paid off.  Not more political hit job over reach or anything…..  :roll eyes:   

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Trumq lives rent free in your head dude . This week has been tough for you I see.:lol:

they say laughter is the best medicine and Dr Trump never disappoints.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, so you already convicted him?  Not sure if you’ve ever taken a large business loan, I have several times,  but they are generally over collateralized.  Furthermore, the loans were paid off.  Not more political hit job over reach or anything…..  :roll eyes:   

can you explain the valuations?

I cannot.  

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont care either way, I am not a Trump fan so if he committed a crime I am not going to run cover for him. But when you dig into the nuts and bolts of this its just garbage with no teeth. 

Might be a good way for New York to run him out of town like they are doing to everything else. 

I care both ways.  If he committed a crime,  Im not running covering for him either. At what point do we say enough is enough.  This has been going on for 6 years.  Fuck these people. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Banks gave him loans and as long as they are paid what’s the problem?

big business do this all the time.

better start going down the list!!

Yup just look at Ben Mallah. Dude brags on Youtube of the crazy low interest loans only he can get all while avoiding taxes via 1031