Check your account email address ×

2024 Arctic Cat Catalyst 'Chassis' details?

37 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

No, it’s perfect and cat did everything the consumer asked of them even though they shouldn’t have because the consumer doesn’t matter, shut up and buy it.

Don't forget the procross was perfect and the catalyst wasn't necessary.

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Don't forget the procross was perfect and the catalyst wasn't necessary.

Based on sales numbers maybe they weren’t wrong 😂

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

136/7 with a 1.75" is what I need.  Don't understand why a track option is such a hard thing in particular on a pre-order.

I'd go with a 128 Cobra, high quality 10T 2.52p drivers and 24/63 gearing... so it'd rip to 80+ and that's about it. 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
oopsed

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'd go with a 128 Cobra, high quality 10T 2.52p drivers and 24/63 gearing... so it'd rip to 80+ and that's about it. 

It does that now 

26 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Mike Kloety podcast up.  I'm sure some of the experts here could educate him on a lot of things

Screenshot_20240311-170954.png

Do you think he’s excited about the state of arctic cat? He said in that podcast how much work they need to do on the catalyst 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Do you think he’s excited about the state of arctic cat? He said in that podcast how much work they need to do on the catalyst 

Lol this is so damn predictable fuck you guys are miserable.

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Lol this is so damn predictable fuck you guys are miserable.

I've not listened to it yet... prepare for my doom and gloom report within the next 37 hours.  :lol:

But seriously... if I wanted to drop the coin for a new CC race sled right now it would be in my area code rather than TRF.  and with that said (still not having listened to it) what are the odds they show up at Hay Days with a new Team Arctic XC and SX sled?  As of the moment I'm at slim to naught. 

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
embellishment

spitballing ... would Cat have done better with a short track RXC on the ice this season in retrospect?  

the clutching and top speed were still off the competition on ice at every race but ... 

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

spitballing ... would Cat have done better with a short track RXC on the ice this season in retrospect?  

the clutching and top speed were still off the competition on ice at every race but ... 

I don’t think so, but maybe on ice, they tested the sled both ways obviously but allegedly settled on the 137 because it worked better with the motor and weight shoved back and down. 

2 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

I don’t think so, but maybe on ice, they tested the sled both ways obviously but allegedly settled on the 137 because it worked better with the motor and weight shoved back and down. 

Herf found the speed on the last race. Penalized for a gas stop. Look out! Next winter is going to be fun. The racers chose the 137 btw. 

5 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Herf found the speed on the last race. Penalized for a gas stop. Look out! Next winter is going to be fun. The racers chose the 137 btw. 

Who do you think I was talking about shit for brains

edit- enough speed to finish behind only one doo and one Polaris this time.

Edited by Palu49

11 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Why didn't the 2020 RXC stick around for 21, 22, or 23?

Why did they not sell enough of them to race stock class?

137 is the new 129 which was the new 121 which was the new 116 etc.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

the ice racing sleds were 128's lowered and setup by those more qualified than you or I for ice and couldn't find the speed of (dare I say it?) the procross

34 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

via changes to the clutching or gearing?  at what point will Cat release the top secret gearing combo (bullshit) to other racers who have more access and insight than you?  no one here wishes Herf to be in 4th,, 7th or a DNF... but one of the best XC racers in my time got his ass beat by people on clearly superior sleds this season.  caveat being, no ditch racing because AK440 hates you. 

20 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I can't wait to see the replies to this one...

popcorn-gif.1110469

37 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

If you cant handle 4 inches, you are truly fucked! That is the total difference between the 129 and 137, on snow length. Different sled, different results. Maybe race one once, instead of bitching about shit you have not ridden?

2 hours ago, mnstang said:

Mike Kloety podcast up.  I'm sure some of the experts here could educate him on a lot of things

Screenshot_20240311-170954.png

link? 9_9

I'm gunna catch up on the SnoWest on YT until you make this easy... 

14 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

If you cant handle 4 inches, you are truly fucked! That is the total difference between the 129 and 137, on snow length. Different sled, different results. Maybe race one once, instead of bitching about shit you have not ridden?

Pretty sure he owned a 20 RXC, pretty sure he has more miles on a catalyst in reverse than you do total also 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Palu49 said:

Pretty sure he owned a 20 RXC, pretty sure he has more miles on a catalyst in reverse than you do total also 

And? The guy is as fake as you! Bitching and commenting on a fucking seat, and how everyone on Facebook hates it. Pathetic!

15 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

And? The guy is as fake as you! Bitching and commenting on a fucking seat, and how everyone on Facebook hates it. Pathetic!

Not nearly as pathetic as some jerkoff who only rode the sled in his yard, going on A I and telling the guys who actually rode the sled, that they are wrong about the seat.

Edited by krom
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, krom said:

Not nearly as pathetic as some jerkoff who only rode the sled in his yard, going on A I and telling the guys who actually rode the sled, that they are wrong about the seat.

What? 2% uncomfortable, with 75% never ridden? Rich! Proof the farmer who does not race has to have his fiucked up minions fight for him? Quit making it so easy.

16 minutes ago, krom said:

He rode more than you did no snow boy. 

1 minute ago, AK440 said:

He rode more than you did no snow boy. 

Pretty sure NY had more riding than MN this year.  I'd guess most folks on here did more riding than your cant afford a sled ass

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, krom said:

Pretty sure NY had more riding than MN this year.  I'd guess most folks on here did more riding than your cant afford a sled ass

Yet you are a minion to a total dipshit. Have to love those facts. So are you his pitcher or are you the catcher?  I bet you catch all you can.