Check your account email address ×

PoLice Beatdown

Just now, f7ben said:

cops are fucking faggots ......real tough guy to jump on a dude sitting down and start beating him with a flashlight while he is only laying there.

Why didn't his "friends" do something about it?  No "tough guys" in that bunch either?  Or wait...they were busy filming it all for a possible pay off down the line.  Got it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why didn't his "friends" do something about it?  No "tough guys" in that bunch either?  Or wait...they were busy filming it all for a possible pay off down the line.  Got it.

yup , retarded nigs and faggot ass cops ......they all deserve each other

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I personally prefer the white trash/cop confrontations.  They are a lot funnier.  

Only cause the cops actually talk to the white trash and get the funny story .....they just start beating the fuck out of the nigs without any talking 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Only cause the cops actually talk to the white trash and get the funny story .....they just start beating the fuck out of the nigs without any talking 

Fucker has a point Zam:pc:

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

White trash guy chooses to try and talk his way out of it first.  Those are the "money" moments.  Bonus when he stops talking and just takes off!  The negroes know they couldn't come up with a good and relatively conceivable, if questionable, lie on the spot if they were given 30 minutes to write something down.  They're taking the ANKLE EXPRESS BABY!!!!!

Image result for super moonwalking gifs

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

do u blame them ? do u want to stand around talking to them for more than a second or 2 before wanting to kick the shit out of them

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

• Gold Member

Looked to me like the guy stopped running and surrendered. Police are allowed to use all force NECESSARY to effect an arrest. That amount of force on a surrendering suspect is absolute overkill! What I see is over-use of force and blatant assault committed by the police. Two people should be arrested here, the man running (for whatever offense he committed) and the Police Officer for assault and battery.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

what the fuck? the guy stopped and sat down. puke ass, tattoo boy cop had to go mma on his ass. i'm really surprised that more cops don't get shot. 

He also wouldn't roll over to be cuffed he was resisting 

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

He also wouldn't roll over to be cuffed 

tattoo boy jumped on his back. that's ok? he's supposed to be the professional that gets to retire by age 50 with full benefits. i doubt he'll make it to retirement. 

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

tattoo boy jumped on his back. that's ok? he's supposed to be the professional that gets to retire by age 50 with full benefits. i doubt he'll make it to retirement. 

Why don't you go jump his ass then....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 02sled said:

Only an idiot keeps fighting the cop and resisting arrest.

This is just a guess, but when someone is on the ground getting beat on and they are start yelling "I am god, I am god" there just might be some mental issues.

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Again this is just a guess, but I'm thinking when the cop drew his gun it might have stopped the "friends" bystanders from doing something....I mean even a hero like yourself might have stopped, but I could be wrong.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This is just a guess, but when someone is on the ground getting beat on and they are start yelling "I am god, I am god" there just might be some mental issues.

Again this is just a guess, but I'm thinking when the cop drew his gun it might have stopped the "friends" bystanders from doing something....I mean even a hero like yourself might have stopped, but I could be wrong.

"Guessing".  You should stop doing it.

And yes, you are "wrong".  Like most of your shit here.  

Wire caps dude.  Wire caps.

:lol: