Check your account email address ×

PoLice Beatdown

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Damn... it's television and they want to have people watch. Do you really think they would show all the times they pull someone over for speeding and give them a warning or a ticket for a lesser speed than they were actually doing.

No doubt they focus on the dramatic stuff but the same cops over and over on a live TV show that lasts 3 hours.  I'd say a lot of people are carrying drugs.

Just now, f7ben said:

Felony assault of an LEO probably means never getting a real job again :lol: fuck that shit

Lawyers. if you have enough money anything can go away. He is doing fine now. Danny was a hell of a scrapper back in the day. He loved knocking people out. I thought it was awesome he did it to a cop. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lawyers. if you have enough money anything can go away. He is doing fine now. Danny was a hell of a scrapper back in the day. He loved knocking people out. I thought it was awesome he did it to a cop. :lol: 

Hopefully he has a copy of that vid he can break out at parties and show everyone .....I'd have that shit playing on a loop 24/7 on a 55" tv in my entry way :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

Hopefully he has a copy of that vid he can break out at parties and show everyone .....I'd have that shit playing on a loop 24/7 on a 55" tv in my entry way :lol:

I doubt it. I havent talked to him in 8 years since our last high school reunion. But if he is at the next one i will definitely ask him. :bc: 

I came close once. Little guy cop got in my face begging me to do something and I was plenty drunk. I didnt do a fucking thing but I got arrested anyway. Then they let me go at like 3am 20 miles from my car. And this was before everyone had cell phones. Fucking bitch ex wife wasnt home when I called for a ride so my drunk ass thought i could walk back to my car. Great idea! Not! LOL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I doubt it. I havent talked to him in 8 years since our last high school reunion. But if he is at the next one i will definitely ask him. :bc: 

I came close once. Little guy cop got in my face begging me to do something and I was plenty drunk. I didnt do a fucking thing but I got arrested anyway. Then they let me go at like 3am 20 miles from my car. And this was before everyone had cell phones. Fucking bitch ex wife wasnt home when I called for a ride so my drunk ass thought i could walk back to my car. Great idea! Not! LOL

:lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

If you are gonna beat a cops ass you might as well kill him and try to get away with it some how. They will ruin your whole life regardless for "assaulting an LEO" ....might as well beat the fucking pig senseless and use his own piece to end his pathetic life. 

Jesus!

:lol:

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Bingo,I always hand it over to my mouth piece,and ask how much is this going to cost me. The last time I got charged with something major, I turned myself in with my lawyer next to me. He posted my bail and that mater was handled in front of a Judge.   I had a smoke out side with a cop while the paper work was being typed up. The time after that, I spent 2 nights in jail because of some bull shit domestic law. I respected the cops,and they respected me. What an ugly divorce that was. Killing that bitch would have been a lot cheaper and less time in the court room.:lmao:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Bingo,I always hand it over to my mouth piece,and ask how much is this going to cost me. The last time I got charged with something major, I turned myself in with my lawyer next to me. He posted my bail and that mater was handled in front of a Judge.   I had a smoke out side with a cop while the paper work was being typed up. The time after that, I spent 2 nights in jail because of some bull shit domestic law. I respected the cops,and they respected me. What an ugly divorce that was. Killing that bitch would have been a lot cheaper and less time in the court room.:lmao:

I tell my wife that I'm not going back to court for another divorce. Murder maybe, but not divorce. :bc:

• Like 2