Check your account email address ×

PoLice Beatdown

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Acab

Ok, what's than mean again?

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

it's not my issue....is it yours? 

Why comment on it then?  Seems you had an opinion on this.  Which means you had "issue" with it.  

Or is that the new go-to term to back out of questions?  "It's not my issue."  Honestly, just go back to calling everyone who questions your ideals "racist".  It's better.

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

All cops are bastards

power corrupts. the profession also has an attraction for some unusual people. i remember reading an article a few years back where a certain police department intentionally limited the IQ of those hired. that's pretty fucking telling. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

power corrupts. the profession also has an attraction for some unusual people. i remember reading an article a few years back where a certain police department intentionally limited the IQ of those hired. that's pretty fucking telling. 

In Ohio?

It was to diversify the police force, because not enough minorities could pass the written test.  Yes, it is very telling. 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

In Ohio?

It was to diversify the police force, because not enough minorities could pass the written test.  Yes, it is very telling. 

No, they said it's because cops with higher IQs would find the job boring.

The subtext is that they're easier to control. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

The article I read, this going a few years back,  The citizens were complaining the force was too white, and did not relate well to their black community, which was causing incidents  like the  one above. To remedy the situation they dropped the requirements on the written exam to bring in more blacks, actually causing more incident's of police misconduct & brutality.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

All cops are bastards

Ahhh..

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

In Ohio?

I think this type of system has fluctuated for decades because of exactly this reason.  Now though, the tests are at such comical 5th grade level lows that there is no reason why anybody cannot pass them.  It makes one wonder why more blacks aren't coming out to improve their own situation from the inside by wearing a uniform in their own communities.  Hmmm...

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't disagree.  The ones that show intelligence and initiative move up quickly.  Not gonna see a lot of "brainiacs" workings beat.

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

power corrupts. the profession also has an attraction for some unusual people. 

Agreed.  Real unusual with HUGE chips on their shoulders.

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The article I read, this going a few years back,  The citizens were complaining the force was too white, and did not relate well to their black community, which was causing incidents  like the  one above. To remedy the situation they dropped the requirements on the written exam to bring in more blacks, actually causing more incident's of police misconduct & brutality.

Have a link?

19 minutes ago, Cold War said:

In Ohio?

But white people aren't racist....

The way I remember it is they lowered the upper limit, I don't think they dropped the floor. 

I'd have to check but wouldn't lowering the upper limit still have the same effect by changing overall curve?  Shit man!  If they dropped the lower limit too much more, hamburgers could pass that test.  Only 1/3 pounders and up though. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'd have to check but wouldn't lowering the upper limit still have the same effect by changing overall curve?  Shit man!  If they dropped the lower limit too much more, hamburgers could pass that test.  Only 1/3 pounders and up though. :lol:

Read the link I posted

Read the link I posted

Wow!  Too funny...and sad.  Higher IQ's come with better reasoning and statistical intelligent advantages.  

So, if this is the case, and most detectives and other "higher ups" come from the same pool, then, even those positions have to hold just slightly higher minimal intelligence grades.  

I don't know.  Probably why I beat one down in my parents front yard one Thanksgiving.  A massive failure to reason and think intelligently on his part.  Now it makes sense.  Although, he was a rock head with a chip on his shoulder anyway.  One of our "special" family members.

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

tattoo boy jumped on his back. that's ok? he's supposed to be the professional that gets to retire by age 50 with full benefits. i doubt he'll make it to retirement. 

I guess the cop should have asked him. Please sir would you be so kind as to roll over on your stomach and put your hands behind your back so I can handcuff you? I'd really appreciate that.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Anyone watch Live PD on A&E on Friday and Saturday nights?  I seriously question some of the police tactics but damn does everyone ride around with drugs in their cars?  

Biggest problem I have is they "make contact" and immediately ask to search the car.   Smelling pot is one thing but they virtually ask everyone to search their vehicle.  

Edited by Highmark

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Anyone watch Live PD on A&E on Friday and Saturday nights?  I seriously question some of the police tactics but damn does everyone ride around with drugs in their cars?  

Biggest problem I have is they "make contact" and immediately ask to search the car.   Smelling pot is one thing but they virtually ask everyone to search their vehicle.  

Damn... it's television and they want to have people watch. Do you really think they would show all the times they pull someone over for speeding and give them a warning or a ticket for a lesser speed than they were actually doing.

Personally I think if a cop is going to throw you a whoopin you may as well get your shots in. I watched my buddy Kev deck a cop one time. It was fucking awesome. But boy did they make him pay. :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Personally I think if a cop is going to throw you a whoopin you may as well get your shots in. I watched my buddy Kev deck a cop one time. It was fucking awesome. But boy did they make him pay. :lol: 

If you are gonna beat a cops ass you might as well kill him and try to get away with it some how. They will ruin your whole life regardless for "assaulting an LEO" ....might as well beat the fucking pig senseless and use his own piece to end his pathetic life. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you are gonna beat a cops ass you might as well kill him and try to get away with it some how. They will ruin your whole life regardless for "assaulting an LEO" ....might as well beat the fucking pig senseless and use his own piece to end his pathetic life. 

Another dude I used to hang with got pulled over one night (back in the early 90's) and he was drunk. So he got out of his car and walked towards the cop and laid him out. Got back in his car and drove home. Well they had the whole thing on the dashboard cam. They storm trooped his house at 6am and beat the living piss out of him in his own bed. He spent like 9 months in the county clink. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Another dude I used to hang with got pulled over one night (back in the early 90's) and he was drunk. So he got out of his car and walked towards the cop and laid him out. Got back in his car and drove home. Well they had the whole thing on the dashboard cam. They storm trooped his house at 6am and beat the living piss out of him in his own bed. He spent like 9 months in the county clink. :lol: 

Felony assault of an LEO probably means never getting a real job again :lol: fuck that shit