Check your account email address ×

Hunter is a real scumbag

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I honestly couldn't care less about Hunters sick drug filled escapades.

I want Joe Biden to come clean about his dealings with Hunter and his business.

Ashley Biden’s diary is real.  

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

Know what an outlier is? :lol:

00.thumb.png.54981f4a66b5c8257a10b6a596d2ef59.png

12 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Yes, data that is usually wrong.

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Topics  Donald Trump | Joe Biden | America

By IANS | New York | Last Updated at July 31 2022 23:58 IST

The New York Times/Siena College poll found.

Just 13 per cent of voters of all kinds say the US is "on the right track", while 77 per cent said it was "headed in the wrong direction". However, Biden would likely defeat Trump again if the election were held now, the survey suggested, with 44 per cent of voters selecting him, compared to 41 per cent for Trump

23 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

So is it real or fake? I am unaware of anyone disproving it, more like avoiding it. 

the former chief of police for NYC said hes seen whats in that laptop,, and said---the BIDENS belong in prison"

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Unless there’s an indictment there’s nothing on Hunter.  

Same can be said for Trump.

Text messages between Hunter and his niece.   Image one of the Trump kids calling a minority "yellow."

https://nypost.com/2021/06/16/hunter-biden-called-asians-yellow-in-text-exchange-with-cousin/

hbn.JPG

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Text messages between Hunter and his niece.   Image one of the Trump kids calling a minority "yellow."

https://nypost.com/2021/06/16/hunter-biden-called-asians-yellow-in-text-exchange-with-cousin/

hbn.JPG

I can’t believe that bothers you but whatever stupid racist or ignorant remarks Trump has made does not. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

I can’t believe that bothers you but whatever stupid racist or ignorant remarks Trump has made does not. 

Poor kids are just as smart as white kids.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Show me the racist remarks Trump has said. 

Funny how Trump was never a racist and even was given awards by the AA community before becoming a republican.

Are you offended by these comments?  I mean Trump isn't even the President anymore so I'm sure what Biden said below is much more concerning to you.   

In 2007, he referred to Barack Obama as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”

In 2006, he said, “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

Way back in 1977, he said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”

Biden white-splained that Latinos in America resist vaccinations because “they’re worried that they’ll be vaccinated and deported.”

On Charlamagne Tha God’s popular morning radio show in May 2020, Biden infamously asserted to the largely black audience that if they were unsure of whether to vote for him or Trump, then “you ain’t black!

Then in August 2020, Biden told a gathering of black and Hispanic journalists that “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

In the same interview, responding to a question on whether he had taken a cognitive test, Biden angrily fired back with the suggestion that the black reporter was a drug addict.

“That’s like saying you . . . before you got in this program, you’re take [sic] a test whether you’re taking cocaine or not,” Biden said. “What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?”

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

why are we reliving 2020 when all of this was out in the open and people still preferred Joe to Trump. :dunno:  

Because you can't seem to find those people or get anybody to admit they voted for gramps today.

Edited by nascarmike

50 minutes ago, nascarmike said:

Because you can't seem to find those people or get anybody to admit they voted for gramps today.

Joes the best president ever. Inflation reduction act alone does more for the average american than most presidents do in an entire term.  9 years of biden could be the best America ever sees esp when the pubs don't gain seats in the fall because thei candidates are terrible. 

Build back better

/s mostly

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

why are we reliving 2020 when all of this was out in the open and people still preferred Joe to Trump. :dunno:  

Dwell in the past is what many here do daily

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Joes the best president ever. Inflation reduction act alone does more for the average american than most presidents do in an entire term.  9 years of biden could be the best America ever sees esp when the pubs don't gain seats in the fall because thei candidates are terrible. 

Build back better

/s mostly

:bong::burp: