Check your account email address ×

You guys are missing it lmfao

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Vinnie the Ballsack could get it done. 

If I had to put money on it then I would have put it on Vince too. He has that Eyetalian temper. But he is just an old boomer now so he isnt going to fight anybody. 

Just now, Anler said:

If I had to put money on it then I would have put it on Vince too. He has that Eyetalian temper. But he is just an old boomer now so he isnt going to fight anybody. 

Vince was still pretty tough 10 years ago 

Just now, f7ben said:

Vince was still pretty tough 10 years ago 

When he and I first started riding together he was in pretty good shape. But a couple surgeries and cortisone shots later he is not the same. Dan just had 2 neck surgeries and doc told him no more snowmachinin... My crew is falling apart!

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Alot of people have taken things too far on this site over the course of time even going back to HCS. In the end its just not worth getting that worked up about that you want to take things to the in person level and I think Dave got to that point. He PM'd me that he was trying to meet up with AMG to fight him. And uncle znotty PM'd me that he wanted to meet up to beat me up too but I didnt really take that seriously LOL.

Although I will say this. I think Red Rocket may have been the person most people on here wanted to beat up at one point or another. I remember Vince saying he wanted to beat the fuck outta him and Vince isnt really that kind of guy.  

I miss the battles Red and I once had on here. Like Angry just mentioned, he would never admit he was wrong, and that is true, and I believe that is what got people so worked up about the guy. I didn't appreciate how he attacked Nutter all the time even though they sledded together a couple/few times. It is of my opinion, that is why, or a big part of the reason why, Nutter decided to pack this site in.  

12 minutes ago, irv said:

I miss the battles Red and I once had on here. Like Angry just mentioned, he would never admit he was wrong, and that is true, and I believe that is what got people so worked up about the guy. I didn't appreciate how he attacked Nutter all the time even though they sledded together a couple/few times. It is of my opinion, that is why, or a big part of the reason why, Nutter decided to pack this site in.  

The old battles between Huzy and LLS were the best

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Vinnie the Ballsack lol who started that 

Just now, Anler said:

I think it was snake or momo

IIRC Momo came up with Bald headed dirty end of a fuckstick or something lime that.😂😂

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

IIRC Momo came up with Bald headed dirty end of a fuckstick or something lime that.😂😂

penisheadedmidget or something along those lines LOL It may have been snake that came up with ball sack

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

I met Daive , we got along great. I didn’t appreciate some of his Internet antics and I had to block his cell number because he was texting me about shit said on the forum well after he was banned. That’s just a bit weird for me.

3 hours ago, ACE said:

Yeah same in person he was fine but I also had to block his cell number 

Yeah thats fucked up.  Maybe the guy is lonely.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Vinnie the Ballsack could get it done. 

Best internet handle bar none.  :lol: 

31 minutes ago, Anler said:

penisheadedmidget or something along those lines LOL It may have been snake that came up with ball sack

Penisheadeddagofuckstick???

On 10/27/2018 at 9:12 AM, Momorider said:

Ballsack has the IQ or the fake bomb retards turds, stupid penis headed dago midget FRAUD :finger2:

On 2/18/2019 at 9:07 PM, Momorider said:

And Ballsack is still a ignorant gullible fat fucking dago midget who looks like the snotty end of a fuckstick  :finger:

On 12/10/2018 at 8:17 PM, Momorider said:

I thought wow Ballsack that penis headed midget dago steaming pile of shit is creeping on SHEEPSHITFORBRAINS :finger3: 

:lol::lol:

47 minutes ago, Anler said:

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

Penisheadeddagofuckstick???

Yep it was dago   :lmao:

1 hour ago, irv said:

Nutter is a good guy.  When his sled got hit on one of the rides he was cool.  The guy paid for for it in cash.

• Like 2