Check your account email address ×

Rickie's off his meds again

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

someone start a go fund me so these two can meet, line them up and video it.  my $ is on Mike 

Only problem with betting on Mike is the odds will be that you won't get a payout.  Ricky doesn't stand a chance.  One is a great tuner the other a complete fucking moron that can't get a hood off.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Only problem with betting on Mike is the odds will be that you won't get a payout.  Ricky doesn't stand a chance.  One is a great tuner the other a complete fucking moron that can't get a hood off.

I still lol thinking how @Zambroski used to call him butterstorm when they were going at it.  :roflcrying:

13 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Lol

C5EA533A-A448-46FC-B04B-514E9E3715BC.jpeg

ouch 

Battlestorm might end up here yet if he keeps harassing Rick like that.  

harassing meaning telling the truth 

11 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I still lol thinking how @Zambroski used to call him butterstorm when they were going at it.  :roflcrying:

ouch 

Z probably called him that because he was thinking about butterburgers at culvers.

32 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

i was told not to ban or infract him

Seems if your a vendor such as Rick you can post all the BS you want and argue as much as you want.  He has posted before that he is a paying vendor and has more privileges than just a member.

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ouch 

Liar.  Never took the clutch off?  How is he running a powerblock if he never took the clutch off?  They're good for 7mph over a nsp tuned Polaris clutch so you know he's running one 

23 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Liar.  Never took the clutch off?  How is he running a powerblock if he never took the clutch off?  They're good for 7mph over a nsp tuned Polaris clutch so you know he's running one 

maybe one of the clowns here who didn't get kicked off HCS should tell them to visit this thread... for our amusement 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Doug said:

Seems if your a vendor such as Rick you can post all the BS you want and argue as much as you want.  He has posted before that he is a paying vendor and has more privileges than just a member.

We (HSR, Jerry, myself .. maybe a few others) got into it with Rick several times and to the point where he would threaten to pull his vendor status and move on.  We told him, "Go right ahead" ... yet look where he still hangs out.  He was his own worst enemy - much like Ben was.

19 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Is Ramstad a vendor? 

:roflcrying:

Hey @ZR8000lxr - enjoying your lurking over here?  Why don't you post anything?  Too scared that you'll get lit up for being a douchebag?  Do you even know how to moderate over there?  You do know, it's possible to remove posts or edit them and explain why, and warn people without banning them & actually closing quality threads, right?  What a joke

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Bontz said:

We (HSR, Jerry, myself .. maybe a few others) got into it with Rick several times and to the point where he would threaten to pull his vendor status and move on.  We told him, "Go right ahead" ... yet look where he still hangs out.  He was his own worst enemy - much like Ben was.

:roflcrying:

Hey @ZR8000lxr - enjoying your lurking over here?  Why don't you post anything?  Too scared that you'll get lit up for being a douchebag?  Do you even know how to moderate over there?  You do know, it's possible to remove posts or edit them and explain why, and warn people without banning them & actually closing quality threads, right?  What a joke

He said years ago I use Stevem5215 on EVERY site i'm on... well every one except this one because VS might find out he's a member here and pull his Mod/Admin rights........... :hdchr:

:lolz:

Hey Steve there's No Current Events Forum any more you might want to fix "Your" Site rules........... :lol:

You might want to fix the 2nd bold too, that's the one that got PitCunt and your Boss Joe Pisshead upset.... :thumbsup:

General Off Topic Forums

General Discussion Forum

General Discussion Forum Rules: Where sometimes threads get Hyjacked & Snowmobile brands get bashed!!! If you do not have somewhat thick skin Please stay out of this forum!!! Please Refrain from Political subjects UNLESS the subject is DIRECTLY related to snowmobiling. ALL non snowmobiling political posts will be moved to the Current Events Forum. This Forum is for off topic, mostly non-sledding related talk. Just remember comments about a member's Family is 100% OFF LIMITS! Posting pictures of another members family, personal attacks, and threatening posts involving physical harm, WILL NOT be tolerated. The calling out or posting of another members user name in the title of a thread, a members personal information IE phone number or address is prohibited. Posting private messages from Members or Site Staff is against site rules and will be subject to banning from site temporarily or permanently.

• Haha 2

On 12/11/2020 at 2:02 PM, ZR8000lxr said:

Me a back stabber ?  Ha,  you guys stabbed yourselves.  And NO I'm not an admin and don't want it.  Did you officially quit ?   I looked this am and saw you were still there.  Sorry to see you go too though.   It's VS's IMO as they are the true administrators. 

I didn't get what i wanted.  No how No way.  IMO everyone has lost. 

image.thumb.png.4d5c0f7933648425fc7199a944e1d5f7.png

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...