Check your account email address ×

Shooting at Mall of America (MN)?

30 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Probably the same ones riding the poverty pony around town doing this thug shit, get arrested and get let go everyday 

And now the southwest Metro gets to poverty pony right to their front door courtesy of the MET Council.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

And now the southwest Metro gets to poverty pony right to their front door courtesy of the MET Council.  

Yep. The stupid thing is no one in that area needs it or wants it. 

8 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Yep. The stupid thing is no one in that area needs it or wants it. 

True story . That transit station is a fucking minni hood .nothing but shitbags getting delivered to shoplift and fuck with showers.  Fucking sad what that mall has become 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Yet a majority of them voted in the politicians that rammed the MET Council right on down their throats.  

Side note . One of my customers big lib cunt her dad was one of the founders of the met council.  I have been gouging the fuck out of her for yrs . She has been paying 2x and some times 3x my going rate . Oh and of corse living fat on the hog in old Edina 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

True story . That transit station is a fucking minni hood .nothing but shitbags getting delivered to shoplift and fuck with showers.  Fucking sad what that mall has become 

I think it’s funny they are pushing it yet rider ship is so low they removed cars from the current systems to save money 

6 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

The Facebooks are buzzing here with a shooter (shooting?) at MOA.

Anyone else hearing this?  

Local news is just calling it an "Active Incident."

Not possible, they dont allow guns there. I read it on the entry door.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

White people shoot up schools 

School shootings are a school culture problem they won’t admit. The schools aren’t doing anything to fit it. It’s always a school aged person that does it. 

Better get shit straightened out at Moa!

this happening way to frequently and people will stop going there!

We hit outlet at eagen now anyways!!

anybody that’s been at Moa lately knows where the problems are!last time we were there black gal walking with two little kids and one little boy was whining and she just popped the kid.I would of liked to of popped her but I knew how that would go and didn’t feel like spending night in Bloomington!!

• Like 1

Mpls did hire a new community overlooked at $300,000 a year!

I see shit changing now!😁

shootings daily downtown.who the hell is going downtown anymore?i hit concerts at armory then get the hell out of town fast as I can!!

Edited by X2700

19 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Better get shit straightened out at Moa!

this happening way to frequently and people will stop going there!

We hit outlet at eagen now anyways!!

anybody that’s been at Moa lately knows where the problems are!last time we were there black gal walking with two little kids and one little boy was whining and she just popped the kid.I would of liked to of popped her but I knew how that would go and didn’t feel like spending night in Bloomington!!

The people doing the shooting don't care they know even if the get caught no real punishment. 

The last ass hat nig nog that litteray shot t people at the mall in Jan only got 2nd degree assault and 4 yrs 

That is state time so call it 27mo with 28 mo on parole.  And he acctaly hit 2 people 

What do you think Hennepin county courts will give the hood rat who did not even manage to hit anyone shooting in to a store ? My guess time served 5 yrs probation at most .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Also just amazing there is a so called man hunt for shooter yet the local news refuses to put up a image of the shooter . 

That would be racist 

Yep it’s a shit show now!just amazing that they just pull gun out that easily and start shooting!!they could easily fix the issue but of course that would be racial profiling!let’s start a committee to discuss it!!😂

I see metal detectors going in at Moa!

• Like 1