Check your account email address ×

IF THE FEDS DID WIRETAP TRUMP TOWER, IT’S NOT OBAMA WHO SHOULD WORRY

• Gold Member

In all honesty it wouldn't be much of a surprise to learn that Trump, in fact, actively sought the Russian's help in securing a victory. Some proof would be nice, though.

If they got something from the wiretapping dont you think more then a video of Trump saying you can grab them the pussy would have came out?

oh and you thinking its trunp thats going down ya that's wishful thinking 

Edited by jtssrx

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If they got something from the wiretapping dont you think more then a video of Trump saying you can grab them the pussy would have came out?

not necessarily. it's my opinion that the people looking are taking their time to make sure every i is dotted, and every t crossed. occasionally leaks occur and we get a smidgen of what they have

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is there any proof that Trumps accusation is true? Or is it just another one of his daily lies?

imo he read something out of breitbart, which was designed to make people think obama illegally and personally put in these wire taps. then the dumbshit tweets about it, not realizing the possibility of it all happening legally, which is very damaging to him :lol:paranoia and low amounts of sleep likely attributed to it. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Is there any proof that Trumps accusation is true? Or is it just another one of his daily lies?

It actually seems there is some "meat" to this.  And who cares if there isn't.  Your gross, incompetent and corrupt side doesn't get to demand proof for allegations anymore.  That card is all punched out.  I find it curious that you and your idiots are being bent up by this on the heels of Obama's little "opposition party" being kicked up.

Hmmmm.......

Bad thing is, if they did "bug it", which, they probably did, they didn't get shit.  Or it would have been used.  Or, it has been used and hasn't amounted to shit.  Your hero negro may see jail time.....but it will be like Hilary's.  His name will be radioactive.  And that will suffice.

22 minutes ago, Rw06GT said:

That strange feeling is the hole in your colostomy bag with what's left of your manhood leaking out. :news:

:lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It actually seems there is some "meat" to this.  And who cares if there isn't.  Your gross, incompetent and corrupt side doesn't get to demand proof for allegations anymore.  That card is all punched out.  I find it curious that you and your idiots are being bent up by this on the heels of Obama's little "opposition party" being kicked up.

Hmmmm.......

Bad thing is, if they did "bug it", which, they probably did, they didn't get shit.  Or it would have been used.  Or, it has been used and hasn't amounted to shit.  Your hero negro may see jail time.....but it will be like Hilary's.  His name will be radioactive.  And that will suffice.

:lol:

Perfect definition of a fence rider

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

If they are building a case they will likely keep things close to the vest. If they actually wiretapped Trump's lines legally then Trump has got some serious problems to deal with.

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Is there any proof that the dems russian accusations are true? Or is it just another one of their daily lies?

56 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Perfect definition of a fence rider

How can anybody that isn't a complete boob be anything but?  There is no evidence of anything yet.  

Oh, but if the Dems said something, you're all off your fucking rockers!  I find it hilarious that "your side" is demanding "evidence".  I'm good with anything he does to shred what's left of your shit-ass party.  Clearly nobody there is interested in cleaning their own house so...why not?

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

not necessarily. it's my opinion that the people looking are taking their time to make sure every i is dotted, and every t crossed. occasionally leaks occur and we get a smidgen of what they have

imo he read something out of breitbart, which was designed to make people think obama illegally and personally put in these wire taps. then the dumbshit tweets about it, not realizing the possibility of it all happening legally, which is very damaging to him :lol:paranoia and low amounts of sleep likely attributed to it. 

So if someone hacks the Breitbart site and announces that England has launched Nuclear Missiles at the USA, are there measures in place to stop Trump from acting on that news?

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The sheer silence by the democrats is telling. As someone here said just building a rock solid case.

Yea you give them way to much credit. If any dem in any department had anything near what you claim way back in November or October it would have leaked by now. Hell they ran with the British spys report even after they were told it was bogus.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

So if someone hacks the Breitbart site and announces that England has launched Nuclear Missiles at the USA, are there measures in place to stop Trump from acting on that news?

This is really and truly what you worry about.  Isn't it?

You should start a "GoFundMe" account to get your weak wrists fixed. :lol:

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If it happened, you'd defend Trump. 

Weak wrists lol. Not strong like yours from typing made up stories about military service. 

I don't wonder what I'd do, not to, or defend concerning scenarios that are absurd with no possibilities of them ever being real.

And are you saying you didn't join the service because of weak wrists now?  Or was it weak ankles?  And what "stories" did I make up?  

Yep.  Adios dipshit! :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea you give them way to much credit. If any dem in any department had anything near what you claim way back in November or October it would have leaked by now. Hell they ran with the British spys report even after they were told it was bogus.

No Shit.....those fucking vultures would do anything to get the scoop on some sort of Trump evidence.

Schumer on Trump's claim of wire tapping.   :lol:

" It really hurts people's view of the government". 

Has this guy been living under a rock or is really this stupid?

Trump is causing me to question the integrity and honesty of the government.  

18 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lmao:

Obama never had the authority to order wire taps of private citizens.  God damn some of you fuckers are stupid.

You really don't think a sitting us president can direct the appropriate people to do whatever the fuck he wants when it comes to gaining intel on whomever they want you need to give your head a shake. 

It's illegal... lol, that'll stop him

• Like 1