Check your account email address ×

Trudeau plans to go ahead with Fertilizer reduction

43 minutes ago, ACE said:

You can go tit for tat with a % reduction in fertilizer with  a %reduction in production 

citiots don’t realize this directly affects them. They’re the ones that buy it 

worst case we can feed ourselves easily. You guys cant. 

The shitty part is, they'll go all Soviet on ya'll. 

The troops will show up, look around and say "oh, you have food.  It is our food now."

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, irv said:

I'm not sure about that? I know some Cons/Repubs are pro climate change but I would say those are few and far between? This, imo, is insane Liberal ideology as we are seeing around the world in places like the Netherlands. 

The state of society today with so many being brainwashed into believing global warming has put, imo, the Cons/Repub's between a rock and a hard place. I think Cons/Pub's know if they laugh at or sneer about climate change, that will be the end of them? 

In the end they all do what they are told. 

What if developing nations were educated on the use of fertilizers and other ways of growing crops more efficiently? Wouldn't that be a good thing? Whoops, I forgot, knowledge is dangerous....

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

What if developing nations were educated on the use of fertilizers and other ways of growing crops more efficiently? Wouldn't that be a good thing? Whoops, I forgot, knowledge is dangerous....

The thing is, in many areas, the mis-information and untruths have already been spread. 

It'll take generations to undo.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Can you elaborate?

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What we need is a global iq test after now back to back pandemics, climate bullshit and a fertilizer reduction.

Citiots are a bottomless pit of stupidity 

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Getting shot in the head isn’t even the death that sick pig deserves 

He musta told his barber "Give me a haircut that makes me look smarter" so the barber gave him the Lloyd Christmas special :lol:

4 hours ago, irv said:

In the name of Climate change. :lol:

This is about population control, the WEF's global reset, agenda 2030, nothing more. Trudeau does not care about Canada or Canadian's, he cares about Klaus Schwab, George Soros and all those other WEF members.

And some still have trouble grasping the thought Trudeau is a fascist dictator. 

Trudeau pushes ahead on fertilizer reduction.

https://torontosun.com/news/national/trudeau-pushes-ahead-on-fertilizer-reduction-as-provinces-and-farmers-cry-foul

How much media attention did the Netherlands protest get? Hardly any on our liberal funded news sites.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/jul/21/emotion-and-pain-as-dutch-farmers-fight-back-against-huge-cuts-to-livestock

The massive Netherlands protests are getting almost zero coverage.  Shocker 

Now Justin in pulling on . Fuck him and every cunt who keeps voting for the bullshit . You kayak barbie is just clapping her little hands over this as she stands in her moms Styrofoam plant 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

The massive Netherlands protests are getting almost zero coverage.  Shocker 

Now Justin in pulling on . Fuck him and every cunt who keeps voting for the bullshit . You kayak barbie is just clapping her little hands over this as she stands in her moms Styrofoam plant 

Theyre sitting there clapping like dolphins at their own destruction 

• Like 1

Climate change is the filler both for news, politicians and the anti science people 

it can’t be proven or disproven so it just works for them, and idiots love fear 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

The thing is, in many areas, the mis-information and untruths have already been spread. 

It'll take generations to undo.

Areas like US public schools for example 

Here’s the common lie right now. A 20% reduction in yield from not using nitrogen 

that’s a lie. It’s not even close to the truth. It would be at least 80% 

44B50AD7-51FB-4ECF-8F04-E925F7B8FEEF.jpeg

7 hours ago, ACE said:

Yeah people don’t realize how hand to mouth we are on our food supply

and what is it with communists always fucking with food?

why does some faggot that’s never left the city think they can make farmers more efficient when we’re always looking for an efficiency edge?

think we like spending millions on fertilizer? Do city people actually believe we spend that money for fun? 

You're lucky.  A bunch of citiots havn't moved into your neck of the woods and now own a bunch of land that you rent to farm.  These fuckers around here, "oh can you farm my land organic this year?"  Hell no, i'm not an organic farmer.  "but the guy out the road farms organic"  yeah well, his main income is printing labels on cambells soup cans.  he farms for a right off.  He does it with money to lose money.

Deer in the headlights with no comprehension or belief in what I just said.

And as far as people believing we spend money for fun on fert. and chemicals, no, but they sure think we are a public service paid by the govt. to supply food.  A non-profit organization i guess.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, hayward said:

You're lucky.  A bunch of citiots havn't moved into your neck of the woods and now own a bunch of land that you rent to farm.  These fuckers around here, "oh can you farm my land organic this year?"  Hell no, i'm not an organic farmer.  "but the guy out the road farms organic"  yeah well, his main income is printing labels on cambells soup cans.  he farms for a right off.  He does it with money to lose money.

Deer in the headlights with no comprehension or belief in what I just said.

And as far as people believing we spend money for fun on fert. and chemicals, no, but they sure think we are a public service paid by the govt. to supply food.  A non-profit organization i guess.

We have commune next door that is farming (cult).

It is interesting.

t.v adds riddled with lawyers trying to drum up business from people that may have been exposed to herbicides like gramoxone and glyphosate have the general public thinking now everytime they see a sprayer the farmer is putting their life in danger.

And the dept. of ag does nothing to counter the claims.  It's pretty much all hung on the farmer to deal with.  

2 hours ago, ACE said:

Here’s the common lie right now. A 20% reduction in yield from not using nitrogen 

that’s a lie. It’s not even close to the truth. It would be at least 80% 

44B50AD7-51FB-4ECF-8F04-E925F7B8FEEF.jpeg

That's total fucking horseshit, but the general public doesn't know any better.  I didn't use much of it this year but I started a # of years back using ESN.  I like the benefits of the slow release especially in my lighter ground.  I don't want to pay for N and have it leach down through the soil and be gone.  I apply it to be used by the crop, and so does everybody that uses fertilizer.  But it's pricey as hell compared to regular urea or uan.  And I got to thinking a couple years ago, if the federal govt. is so hell bent caring about the water quality and what not, and they want to spend money on farmer welfare, maybe they ought to look into providing funding for a product like slow release N or additives to put with it to help keep it in the ground and out of the water tables and creeks and streams.  They piss it away on alot of other things that don't make any sense at all.  Maybe there really is no problem with water quality?  Maybe it's really coming from other sources and farmers take the hit on that one too?  I don't know.

But what I do know, ACE is pretty dead nuts on about cutting out N.  It'd be real close to 80% less and thinking only 20% is a complete fucking joke.

• Like 1