Check your account email address ×

Cat introducing new platform at Haydays.

On 9/17/2022 at 12:39 AM, Deephaven said:

You claim best.  Emotional best is a reason but a stupid uneducated one, but carry on.

Let me guess.

YOU can tell me what is best, and that your choice is the correct one...

Doctor, heal thyself.... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Just now, ACE said:

Will say the Mach clearly handled better than buddies winder. In the end I wasn’t sold on the smart shocks though. 

After several sleds with gimmick shocks, i'm over that too. 97 Ultra SP, 01 Cat zr800LE, 06 Apex GT.  Just give me quality remote reservoir shocks sprung and valved correctly and I'm good.  Aren't dealers still short of those smart shocks on the new sleds?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

After several sleds with gimmick shocks, i'm over that too. 97 Ultra SP, 01 Cat zr800LE, 06 Apex GT.  Just give me quality remote reservoir shocks sprung and valved correctly and I'm good.  Aren't dealers still short of those smart shocks on the new sleds?

Yeah I think after riding hard the QS3’s were better than the smart shocks. They just didn’t have a happy place. Won’t say they’re garbage but they are unnecessary 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

If the VR1 boost is legit faster than the winder that’s actually ridiculous. And ski doo suuuuucks

Well skidoo has a two stroke turbo that makes 0 lbs of boost so how bout dat!!!!

what an absolute faggot company 

So, what engine does Cat have in the pipeline that they were willing to wait on it, rather than just put the 800 in the new chassis?  Why not put the 800 in the new chassis?

A - Engine blocks need to be modified and they couldn't figure out how to make the 800 work.

B - They have a new engine almost ready to go and wanted to put all their R&D into a new engine rather than try to squeeze one or two more years out the 800.

C - They're testing the waters with the 600 to make sure the chassis is solid before putting any more money into it.

D - ?