Check your account email address ×

Largest drop in gas prices in 15 years

Like the resident Biden scrotum lickers have said multiple times, "you guys are so ignorant, the president has no control over gas prices".

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I don't really know what he's talking about, we've gone down a dime in a week?? And 4 cents last week..so instead of a $115.75 to fill my tank today it's going to only cost me $112.25!!! Woo hoo!! $3.50 I saved.. I can almost get a dozen eggs or a gallon of milk now..

:lame:

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't really know what he's talking about, we've gone down a dime in a week?? And 4 cents last week..so instead of a $115.75 to fill my tank today it's going to only cost me $112.25!!! Woo hoo!! $3.50 I saved.. I can almost get a dozen eggs or a gallon of milk now..

:lame:

I filled up my semi and diesel generator last night.  Glad diesel is still $5.49 here, no change in the last several weeks.

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I filled up my semi and diesel generator last night.  Glad diesel is still $5.49 here, no change in the last several weeks.

I think we are about $1/gal higher than you for diesel..

Just now, racinfarmer said:

It hurts either way when you have to put on almost 300 gallons.

Most definitely, the prices of everything really hurts

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Lol here they come….gas prices dive…it’s bad….it’s bad I tell ya…lmao

I would hardly think of .13 cents in two weeks is a "dive".. let me know when its $2/gal less and I'll pat you on your head like a good boy

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

fuckin hypocrite. 

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., blasted former President Trump for high gas prices under his administration, but the numbers are worse under President Biden.

Pelosi and Schumer both took shots at Trump in 2018 over gas prices across the nation as they neared the $3 mark, but Biden hasn't gotten the same treatment even as prices are significantly higher than they were then. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-schumer-blasted-trump-high-gas-prices-numbers-worse-under-biden

• Like 1

• USA Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Keep lapping Biden’s balls, maybe it’ll  come down another $1.50 where it was last year.

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

fuckin hypocrite. 

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., blasted former President Trump for high gas prices under his administration, but the numbers are worse under President Biden.

Pelosi and Schumer both took shots at Trump in 2018 over gas prices across the nation as they neared the $3 mark, but Biden hasn't gotten the same treatment even as prices are significantly higher than they were then. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-schumer-blasted-trump-high-gas-prices-numbers-worse-under-biden

Oh go do a search, MC definitely used that exact topic in 2018 on Trump.. it's great digging up those old threads he posted

• Gold Member

25 days straight of falling prices…

"Gas prices are still way too high, and have fallen 25 days in a row. And this week we saw the second largest single day decrease in gas prices in a decade.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/biden-falling-gas-prices-show-program-working/story?id=86318473

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

25 days straight of falling prices…

"Gas prices are still way too high, and have fallen 25 days in a row. And this week we saw the second largest single day decrease in gas prices in a decade.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/biden-falling-gas-prices-show-program-working/story?id=86318473

When gas has gone up $2.50/gallon and comes down about 2 cents a day for 25 days ... that's not saying much.  That's MC level dumb, is what it is.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So what some are saying here that dropping gas prices suck?  Appears people aren’t happy with dropping fuel prices?

No, people are pissed that gas prices are still too fucking expensive (and that people ... like you? ... think it's OK since the prices are coming down at an extremely bare, minimum).  If you were paying $1000 a month in rent, and it doubled to $2000 the next year ... would you be excited seeing rent come down $10/month for several months?

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

No, people are pissed that gas prices are still too fucking expensive (and that people ... like you? ... think it's OK since the prices are coming down at an extremely bare, minimum).  If you were paying $1000 a month in rent, and it doubled to $2000 the next year ... would you be excited seeing rent come down $10/month for several months?

Anler $12 a fill-up savings is pretty significant.  No?

18 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Anler $12 a fill-up savings is pretty significant.  No?

When he was likely paying around $85-$90 to fill up, not that long ago?  No, paying $148 instead of $160 is just a poor excuse of saying things are better when they're really not.