Check your account email address ×

J6 'testimony' from insiders makes Watergate look like the theft of a pack of gum...

but you aren't willing to watch any of it and formulate your own opinion... are you?  

Who fights subpoenas, pleads the fifth over a hundred times and begs for presidential pardons? Guilty people or those with something to hide. 

Nixon is looking good now, in comparison.  

:)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

21 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

but you aren't willing to watch any of it and formulate your own opinion... are you?  

Who fights subpoenas, please the fifth over a hundred times and begs for presidential pardons? Guilty people or those with something to hide. 

Hillary Clinton?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hillary Clinton?  

Stop... Be serious for five minutes because you have a brain I've seen in action.

I loathe the Clintons and voted for Bernie in the primary in hopes she wouldn't get our states nomination... But did not vote for trump in 16 or 20, I also did not vote for Biden if it matters.   

So, have you watched the testimony?  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Every witness has been a Republican. Trump is toast.

Again? How many times is that now?

I've lost count.

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Every witness has been a Republican. Trump is toast.

You've shit your pants more often than your hopes & dreams on the bold has come true ... and that's going to continue.  I heard Amazon has good deals on shipping for adult diapers.  Get  your recurring order in now!!

• Haha 1

If you want the truth you have to have cross examination.......If you want to present a narrative you don't want cross examination....

It's crazy how Democrats have become the anti- democracy party

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member

Insurrection my ass!!!! Mostly peaceful protest.

MSM and politicians  are lying cocksuckers & can go choke on a dick!! So are anyone else who thinks that was an insurrection.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Stop... Be serious for five minutes because you have a brain I've seen in action.

I loathe the Clintons and voted for Bernie in the primary in hopes she wouldn't get our states nomination... But did not vote for trump in 16 or 20, I also did not vote for Biden if it matters.   

Good luck…see above responses.🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

If you want the truth you have to have cross examination.......If you want to present a narrative you don't want cross examination....

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-foolish-decision-gop-not-be-on-january-6-panel-2022-6?amp

https://news.yahoo.com/republican-kevin-mccarthy-pulled-jan-150301528.html

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

This. ^^

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I watched the first night scripted Hollywood production, yes, and a few clips since.  The hearings are a farce in that there is no cross examination, no adversarial standard that you would have in a real hearing.  There is a reason the Democrats are going to get drubbed this fall.  This farce is a reason why.  Peddling 4 years of fake Russian cpollusion and dividing half the country, shit energy policy, along with open borders are 3 others.  There are still Democrats out there claiming a half dozen people died that day, nonsense.  Like a pundit rightly asked, if we’re not going to subpoena Nancy Pelosi and Muriel Bowzer up there and ask why they refused Trumps request to station 10,000 national guard troops there on J 6, only to ring the capital with barbed wire and bring in 25,000 days later…or who and why some capital police were opening getes and doors to the capital, .then whats the point?

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

That has pretty much been taking place for the last 20 - 25 years. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I watched the first night scripted Hollywood production, yes, and a few clips since.  The hearings are a farce in that there is no cross examination, no adversarial standard that you would have in a real hearing.  There is a reason the Democrats are going to get drubbed this fall.  This farce is a reason why.  Peddling 4 years of fake Russian cpollusion and dividing half the country, shit energy policy, along with open borders are 3 others.  There are still Democrats out there claiming a half dozen people died that day, nonsense.  Like a pundit rightly asked, if we’re not going to subpoena Nancy Pelosi and Muriel Bowzer up there and ask why they refused Trumps request to station 10,000 national guard troops there on J 6, only to ring the capital with barbed wire and bring in 25,000 days later…or who and why some capital police were opening getes and doors to the capital, .then whats the point?

Democrats like to believe that Jan. 6 provides a nice little distraction from their obvious failures. When you have so many economic failures from an absolutely incompetent administration, it's highly unlikely that the majority of voters care about J6, they can see right through their phoniness.

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

imo currently, I don't feel as though they're focusing on what actually happened on J6 itself as much as what led to J6, the big lie and those potentially involved in selling the lie.  what's interesting to me is not just who was pushing the lie but willing to break their oath to the constitution to see the lie to fruition.  there's some in Congress that are likely squirming while still pushing the lie. 

guess we'll have to wait and see what DOJ does... which would involve 'defense'. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Every witness has been a Republican.

And that is not right, I myself have quite a few questions I'd like to as some of the Dems 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

When does Trump get to present his side, and to call witnesses?

Were YOU this person, you would be demanding equal rights under the law, no?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wouldnt know. Haven't watched one second of it.

10 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Who fights subpoenas, please the fifth over a hundred times and begs for presidential pardons? Guilty people or those with something to hide. 

Lois Lerner and the IRS ring any bells?

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Lois Lerner and the IRS ring any bells?

Nope, had to Google it.  

Did she fifth out, get contempt or pardoned? 

I'll read this for now

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/06/24/irs-targeting-scandal-citizens-united-lois-lerner-and-the-20m-tax-saga-that-wont-go-away/

Edited by Crnr2Crnr