Check your account email address ×

Biden's Press Secretary

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Doocy gives them fits....has a Micdrop at least once a week. 

Pretty easy with her and the admin.   Honestly she is horrible at her job.  Many of her answers she has to read. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Pretty easy with her and the admin.   Honestly she is horrible at her job.  Many of her answers she has to read. 

Yeah...Psaki held her own pretty well,despite having to lie for the admin. quite often.

58 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

yeah like jim acosta was gentle

Biden's administration is just used to soft ball questions. Remember back to Obama when they stacked the press Corp with 20 something's who asked probing questions like what is your favorite color.

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah...Psaki held her own pretty well,despite having to lie for the admin. quite often.

Circle back had her moments early on.   Honestly it's an extremely tough job that requires long, long hours.   Much easier for Biden's than Trumps. 

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's the job though

Kayleigh was the best, followed by Sara Huck Sanders.  Those two run circles around peppermint pattie and whatever we're calling this empty-headed buffoon they have up there now.

4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

At the end of the day Doocy admitted that she made him prepare and work harder…I haven’t seen this new broad in action. 🤷🏻

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

Kayleigh was the best, followed by Sara Huck Sanders.  Those two run circles around peppermint pattie and whatever we're calling this empty-headed buffoon they have up there now.

I couldn't agree more.  Both of them were excellent at standing up to the nastiness sent their way.

I think the new Press Sec is just in over her head.  She's probably more qualified than she looks, but if this were her job during Trump's term, they'd be pulling her out before the first press conference was over.  She's not capable of going tow to toe with the cruelty and disrespect hurled daily at the last administration.

I really, really, really wish we could dispense with the intersectionality and just hire the most qualified.  Let's say she was extremely good at her job, hit the ground running, answered every question with confidence and grace, defended the administration without fail.  In this administration, everyone would wonder whether she got the job because of some attribute or set of attributes - not because she's qualified.  She'd walk around with a big cloud over her head, never truly able to escape it.  This does someone like this a huge disservice - it's simply open bias, racism and favoritism.  How could she accept a job if she knew that?  It's an epic insult.

1 minute ago, p51mstg said:

I couldn't agree more.  Both of them were excellent at standing up to the nastiness sent their way.

I think the new Press Sec is just in over her head.  She's probably more qualified than she looks, but if this were her job during Trump's term, they'd be pulling her out before the first press conference was over.  She's not capable of going tow to toe with the cruelty and disrespect hurled daily at the last administration.

I really, really, really wish we could dispense with the intersectionality and just hire the most qualified.  Let's say she was extremely good at her job, hit the ground running, answered every question with confidence and grace, defended the administration without fail.  In this administration, everyone would wonder whether she got the job because of some attribute or set of attributes - not because she's qualified.  She'd walk around with a big cloud over her head, never truly able to escape it.  This does someone like this a huge disservice - it's simply open bias, racism and favoritism.  How could she accept a job if she knew that?  It's an epic insult.

Look no further than Kamala.  Same thing to a T.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

As with most things the left supports, the unintended consequences are worse than the problem they're trying to solve for.  (the right does this too, just not in the realm of intersectionality/wokeness)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Look no further than Kamala.  Same thing to a T.

qualifications 

Woman 

Black

and what the hell throw in lezbo and it’s a grand slam.