Check your account email address ×

will the self hatred of the wests left wing eventually collapse our empire?

• Gold Member

all the great empires in history dominated for a while till they became lazy, spoiled ,spread to thin and had mass  in fighting over nonsense.

life gets too easy so you start fighting over unimportant bullshit. you've dominated for so long, staying hungry and dilligent in what got you there to begin with becomes a non - issue and other nations remain hungry for more while you stay stagnant and satisfied. becoming well fed, lazy , and unconcerned. weakening you.

'its hard to get up at 5 am to train when you sleep on silk sheets' if your a boxing champ for too long, living in luxury its only a matter of time till a young , hungry contender thats putting in the 5 am workouts knocks you off your throne.

greece , rome , etc all dominated the world till they succumbed to this stuff. 

will the usa / west as a whole meet its end this way? is it what we have been seeing?

do russians or the chinese fight over what bathroom to use and are they fluid gender poly by's? punching each other over pancake syrup?... claiming its thereselves thats the root of all the worlds problems and are inherently evil, fighting over skin colour and pronouns ...i don't think so.

kinda feels like history is repeating itself, again.

bullshit or legit concerning? not gonna lie, feels concerning to me.

Edited by ZR800efi
retarded
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Best thing they could do is put the whining GOPers out of their misery. I didn’t think their could be a bigger bunch of sissies  

Both parties are a bunch of whiny fucks that give zero shits about the people of this country

• Like 1

• Gold Member

when minority radical causes that minorities often do not even subscribe to themselves are being rammed down your throat by white soccer moms with university degrees living in the burbs and bawling at you over your priviiledge, its a pretty good indicator theres some guilt and self hatred  rooted in there. 

lifes got to easy.foods to easy to get.and theres no more real threats to your safety for too long when this is the accepted voice of reason in a soceity  imo.

zero self awareness.

There’s a far greater chance that the GOP’s inability to accept loss will destroy the peaceful transition of power. In turn everything the country stands for goes to shit. All the other stuff is just fluff. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

There’s a far greater chance that the GOP’s inability to accept loss will destroy the peaceful transition of power. In turn everything the country stands for goes to shit. All the other stuff is just fluff. 

Well we could always have 3 yr investigations after every election.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

whatever your feelings on trump is, just the sheer media overreaction and the establishment as a whole puling out every stop to demonize and roadblock everything he tried should raise an eyebrow.

we all know the systems dirty, so anything that gets them that up in arms in my opinion , was something in the right direction.

arrogant ?sure. said a few dumb things ?sure.  i get why personally some folks didnt like him, but whatever.

does anyone really in there heart of hearts think anythings improved under biden and the democrats? its been complete failure on almost every important descision.

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, ZR800efi said:

whatever your feelings on trump is, just the sheer media overreaction and the establishment as a whole pulling out every stop to demonize and roadblock everything he tried should raise an eyebrow.

we all know the systems dirty, so anything that gets them that up in arms in my opinion , was something in the right direction.

arrogant ?sure. said a few dumb things ?sure.  i get why personally some folks didn't like him, but whatever.

does anyone really in there heart of hearts think anything's improved under Biden and the democrats?

It's amazing how many bought into the funded media attack on him, and still do, but yet still support Biden and the Dems. :wacko:

• Like 2

They left is turning into a bunch of incompetent, lazy, entitled pussies. Gimme this, pay my bills, recognize my mental illness as normal, do what I say or you are a racist and a nazi, deplatform everyone I dont like... Get rid of all of the people who are actually doing the work in this country and see how long they last. Ive been a union contractor for 30 years and youd think union members and tradesmen would be staunch democrats, let me tell you they arent anymore.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, irv said:

It's amazing how many bought into the funded media attack on him, and still do, but yet still support Biden and the Dems. :wacko:

its incredible what you notice when you know what to look for.

trump says  at a press conference i watched live----'these ms13 guys at the border, el salvadorian mobsters,these guys are ruthless. they are animals , savages..they skin people alive.we dont want these guys coming into the country'

CNN headline the next day all day for a week straight--- ' trump calls immagrants savages and animals'

that was the turning point for me.unappollogetic misleading of the public.then it became blatantly obvious with every newstory' was spun to make the guy appear as bad as hitler to the average idiot. 

hearing idiots still quote these headlines as truth is painfully hard to listen to.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

They left is turning into a bunch of incompetent, lazy, entitled pussies. Gimme this, pay my bills, recognize my mental illness as normal, do what I say or you are a racist and a nazi, deplatform everyone I dont like... Get rid of all of the people who are actually doing the work in this country and see how long they last. Ive been a union contractor for 30 years and youd think union members and tradesmen would be staunch democrats, let me tell you they arent anymore.

The unions are not the problem quite frankly, its the academics, the universities mainly.  Being taught by fucking woke idiots like this dimwit.

Probably Deepfaggots cousin.

FVwFyHLXsAAN0m3.thumb.jpg.85952132c15dd63e25891216e77b4c7e.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the far left and far right kooks are destroying this nation 

End of story 

is it really the hillbillys and kkk guys doing all the damage these days though or would you say the woke ideology is causing more of it in 2022'?

the 'white supremacy ' problem i keep hearing about on cnn but never hear or see any evidence of in real life, seems like a deversion at this point in time.

maybe if it was the 50's , then sure.,

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The unions are not the problem quite frankly, its the academics, the universities mainly.  Being taught by fucking woke idiots like this dimwit.

The union administration and the union membership are quite different I can assure you. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

imagine paying a 100 k in debt to learn how to not think lol.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the far left and far right kooks are destroying this nation 

End of story 

Fully agree. Both sides are probably mostly boomers too

Just now, ZR800efi said:

imagine paying a 100 k in debt to learn how to not think lol.

They are molding the type of people they want. If you were charging $68k a year for students wouldnt you want the govt or other type of guarantor to pay for it rather than risk them defaulting due to having a worthless major or degree? 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

They are molding the type of people they want. If you were charging $68k a year for students wouldnt you want the govt or other type of guarantor to pay for it rather than risk them defaulting due to having a worthless major or degree? 

no ones defaulting on a masters of gender studies' sir. the markets exploding with jobs ...

at tim hortons.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

no ones defaulting on a masters of gender studies' sir. the markets exploding with jobs ...

at tim hortons.

People (kids) who have never had to work to pay for the basic necessities of life should not be demanding who do what. 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Anler said:

People (kids) who have never had to work to pay for the basic necessities of life should not be demanding who do what. 

i think 2 years in the workforce is a good idea before jumping into post secondary education of any kind.

learn what its like to work your ass off and still be broke, youll apply yourself when you go back to school for trades and degrees It would most likely impact your choices in such as well .

wont be so quick to blow 140 k on a mastrers in art ' when you know theres no jobs waiting in the real world.

alot of kids use university / college as a way to hold off growing up and remaining children a little while longer via loans or there parents hard earned money, and never get anything tangible out of it.

then the real world eats them the fuck alive after graduation and there only conceivable way out is to proclaim the less fortunate that couldn't afford to go to a posh university for 3/4's of a decade and were out working there asses off  'you should forgive our debt .you pay for it '

fuck outta here cinderella.get to work like the rest of us

Edited by ZR800efi
  • Like 1