Check your account email address ×

Lake Mead update. It’s toast.

On 6/18/2022 at 9:00 PM, spin_dry said:

Unknowns on an obscure snowmobile website claim to know more than climatologists.  :lol: 

So how is the 30 yr record of climatologists predictions working out so far? Lmfao  how a out even the 15 yr predictions ooooops 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Plissken said:

Bull shit . We were told over and over in the 80s in to the 99s we would be in a minni ice age by now . We were told not even 15 yrs ago about all the costal towns would be under watter . And that is Just the tip of the propaganda .

USA today running cover every cance they can 

• Thanks 1

On 6/22/2022 at 9:14 PM, 800renegaderider said:

Seems the dam has stopped producing electricity according to the newest video they put out.

last 3-4 mins of video they show the intake pipes and talk about it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He's a good boomer. Pump as much shit into the air 'cause he won't be alive to see the end. 

Typical boomer. Angry pontificating asshole. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

Watched both videos last night (heavy d and sin city) pretty cool they got it out for the guy and so fast too. I was very surprised that fiberglass actually held up to that punishment I thought for sure that boat was getting ripped in two 😂.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Watched both videos last night (heavy d and sin city) pretty cool they got it out for the guy and so fast too. I was very surprised that fiberglass actually held up to that punishment I thought for sure that boat was getting ripped in two 😂.

Heavy D does some coll ass shit. He has all the toys too, lol. I wouldn't be surprised if he is making more $$$ from YouTube than he did when he was on TV. Same goes for Richard Rawlings from Gas Monkey.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

It definitely was making some  creaking noises...probably has a few leaks now.....but if it sinks, won't have to wait too long before water recedes for another recovery:lol:

• Haha 3

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, Badger** said:

Booger Lake Mead as shallow as you think it is or you are, is still at 1044.28' feet deep as of August 2022. You just flushed your own gene pool down the down the toilet. 

UPDATE: Apparently things are OK and it's twice as deep as it ever was :thumb: 

Stutter????