Check your account email address ×

The 2017 Iron Dog Thread

12 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Rules are rules, you noticed it.

The pics Tom showed here had people pushing the tunnel down.

The Falcons had a holding call with four minutes left in the Super Bowl that negated a Sanu reception and it also pushed them out of field goal range, rules are rules in sport.

2017-Iron-Dog-Team-8.jpg

Champions.

tom-brady-bill-belichick-super-bowl-51-c

I was pulling hard for team 41 also, Vin, but these kids are getting flat out screwed , no 2 way's about it .  :bc:

9 hours ago, hunt_ak said:

Here's a big update to the Day 7 Coverage! Hear it from the horses mouth here...great interview footage at this update:

https://www.thealaskalife.com/blog/2017-iron-dog-day-7-coverage/

Great report!

55 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Starting to look more and more like these guys got stiffed from a race marshal who has a hair across his ass for those 2

It is sounding that way :bc:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ski Doo just needs to fix their tank issue period.

Agreed, but they didn't even need to be burped at the time because they were only taking on 5 gallons of fuel, not topping them of. Watch all of those videos on the Alaskan Life website :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

So some good cat racers won, the dootards dq'd themselves for burping fuel and no polaris team uses North Star dick shit 

And you're still a juvenile cunt...got it. :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Mowhawkcat said:

And your stalking me .

you must be a doo rider

Not stalking you at all....just asking to leave your HCS bitch fight over there. :bc:

Nope....currently on a Arctic Scrap.

rules are rules and u can bet the farm no one will be having outsider burping sleds next yr .

IMHO the disqualification was legit but should not have been brought to light till after finish of the race . just a agreement and time stamped video agreement with the board and witnesses to be brought out after the race . as to not influence other teams strategy  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

rules are rules and u can bet the farm no one will be having outsider burping sleds next yr .

IMHO the disqualification was legit but should not have been brought to light till after finish of the race . just a agreement and time stamped video agreement with the board and witnesses to be brought out after the race . as to not influence other teams strategy  

Yep.  The HCS thread is showing all kinds of butt-hurt and Badger is over there so the sasusage, kubbahyah love fest is in full swing.  I'm gonna go bust his nuts in a minute.  It's like a bunch of liberals are over there talking racing!  "Everybody gets a participation trophy.....rules and laws are negotiable and score doesn't matter."

FUCK YOU BADGER...I'm blaming you!  And now I'm going to kill you. :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I was pulling hard for team 41 also, Vin, but these kids are getting flat out screwed , no 2 way's about it .  :bc:

Holding call on a Sanu reception that put the Falcons out of field goal range with 4 minutes left, I guess the Falcons got flat out screwed.

It's sport and there are rules, I played football and wrestled, in wrestling there were all kinds little cheats that you could get DQ'd for and of course lesser infractions that would award your opponent 1 or 2 points.

Usain Bolt recently lost a gold medal because a teammate on the relay team got busted for doping, rules.

$80K and an Iron Dog win is serious sport Ron, you're a Pats fan so should know the number 1 rule of cheating is not to get caught until it's to late to really do anything about it :bc: 

B7_sO5vCQAA3vEF.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Holding call on a Sanu reception that put the Falcons out of field goal range with 4 minutes left, I guess the Falcons got flat out screwed.

It's sport and there are rules, I played football and wrestled, in wrestling there were all kinds little cheats that you could get DQ'd for and of course lesser infractions that would award your opponent 1 or 2 points.

Usain Bolt recently lost a gold medal because a teammate on the relay team got busted for doping, rules.

$80K and an Iron Dog win is serious sport Ron, you're a Pats fan so should know the number 1 rule of cheating is not to get caught until it's to late to really do anything about it :bc: 

Did you watch the videos on Alaskan Life, Vince? It really sounds like the race marshal had it out for the 8 team. I'm sure they will appeal the DQ. It will be interesting to see what happens :bc: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Did you watch the videos on Alaskan Life, Vince? It really sounds like the race marshal had it out for the 8 team. I'm sure they will appeal the DQ. It will be interesting to see what happens :bc: 

If it was cat who got dqd it would be a whole different story to vince. :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  The HCS thread is showing all kinds of butt-hurt and Badger is over there so the sasusage, kubbahyah love fest is in full swing.  I'm gonna go bust his nuts in a minute.  It's like a bunch of liberals are over there talking racing!  "Everybody gets a participation trophy.....rules and laws are negotiable and score doesn't matter."

You shouldn't have fuck with my new ( we are all part of this team) Friend. :pc::t5:

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

I have not watched Alaskan Life as I was living the Quebec Life the past week :bc:

I just checked out the Alaska Life webpage and found this which says it all:

“The Iron Dog requires racers to receive fuel only in designated checkpoints with very specific rules and procedures. We make one exception for the trail section between Ruby and Tanana because it is the longest distance between checkpoints. It can be difficult for teams to carry enough fuel even with auxiliary tanks under certain trail conditions to make that distance. The rules were written so teams could stage fuel and oil between Ruby and Tanana, but otherwise not allowed to receive any other assistance.

This rule was discussed at length in the drivers meeting before the race. The Lead Marshal read aloud Rule 13.2.1 to all the racers and reiterated that no physical contact with the snowmachines was allowed when fueling in this area by anyone other than the racers, which applies to all other locations with the exception of Nome.

The Marshals found evidence that Team 8 received outside assistance. The crew providing fuel between Ruby and Tanana made physical contact with the racer’s snowmobiles. Rule 13.2.1 is one of the only penalties that is explicitly specified within the rules. The Marshals have determined that Team 8 violated Rule 13.2.1 and 13.2.2. The penalty for those violations is disqualification as specified in Rule 13.2.3.

The Marshals have disqualified Team 8 for violating Rule 13.2.”

It was discussed that the photo snapped below likely forced the disqualification of Team 8:

https://www.thealaskalife.com/blog/2017-iron-dog-day-7-coverage/

4 minutes ago, Dave said:

If it was cat who got dqd it would be a whole different story to vince. :lol:

Zero fucks given to what team breaks the rules, life is a bitch and when you or one of your team breaks the rules inadvertently or intentionally it generally costs you money and sometimes big money, been there :news: 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Zero fucks given to what team breaks the rules, life is a bitch and when you or one of your team breaks the rules inadvertently or intentionally it generally costs you money and sometimes big money, been there :news: 

LMAO Wrong!!! 

16938612_10208570742007839_7233135181316019296_n.jpg

16938864_1643124412649943_6240854933062854716_n.jpg

16996427_10212642874775796_3861366464548834310_n.jpg

16939609_10211000778189296_1246585619891961050_n.jpg

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Don't pass out but, I AGREE!

:lmao:

:bc:

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You would not be making the same comments if it was cat....guarenfuckingteed.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:junk:

16807324_1465044510174792_3588273742429816513_n.jpg

1 minute ago, Axys1 said:

LMAO Wrong!!! 

16938612_10208570742007839_7233135181316019296_n.jpg

16938864_1643124412649943_6240854933062854716_n.jpg

16996427_10212642874775796_3861366464548834310_n.jpg

16939609_10211000778189296_1246585619891961050_n.jpg

Fuck you Badger!!!!  Keep that "we all get trophies" love fest over on HCS.  It's simple, they're either cheaters or they're stupid.  And I'd bet dollars to donuts they were warned and warned and warned again.  Probably going back to last year.

FUCKER!  :groin:

:taunt:

:lol: