Check your account email address ×

Mass suicide watch at obscure snowmobile site!!!!

The more replies the more it’s evident no one here understands what the 1/6 committee is for.

instead of the dumb asses here understanding how our democracy works they hate the government.

Keep posting morons and as usual looking for the easy way out….pure Trump imbeciles.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The more replies the more it’s evident no one here understands what the 1/6 committee is for.

instead of the dumb asses here understanding how our democracy works they hate the government.

Keep posting morons and as usual looking for the easy way out….pure Trump imbeciles.

Jan 6 committee is there because congress is afraid of Trump getting back into office. Nothing more nothing less.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Wow Edddggggyyyyy ,changing someones quotes is Badger level retardation. Thought you could do better with 20+years on the forums.

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Its an attempt to give you some validation. unfortunately that was DENIED! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Here's a list of all of the deaths resulting from 1/6/2021. And one almost death (AOC)

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/how-many-died-as-a-result-of-capitol-riot/

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It’s political theatre and you’re only of the only few retards left watching 

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Both sides do it. It's all for optics. Nothing more and it's long past getting old. No one is ever held accountable. 

There is no both sides, that is just an illusion.  Although right now one of the two are getting ripped apart into a new party and the establishment does not like it.

3 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

Reminds me of when I got divorced and tried to do a "mediation" to sort things out.

Each had our own lawyer, in separate rooms, giving demands.  Then in a 3rd room between us, the two lawyers would convene and discuss said demands.  At one point I could hear them laughing and giggling in the 3rd room... Then they would break, and move to our personal separate rooms, and talk all serious with what sounded like truths, then go back and laugh and giggle some more in the 3rd room.

You get the idea, D and R are EXACTLY the same.  Talk a tough talk with camera's on, get together in their little meeting rooms and laugh at the general public and how they are fucking us all over, all the while they sit in their posh offices living on the 3rd rail in life... 

Its like the WWE and creative control is writing the script. 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

What I can't figure out is why didn't the FBI conduct this investigation in the first place?  

Why is a committee doing this?

If anybody thinks that Trump is clean in any of this, then that's your business. I think he's a dirty punk.

This is all political theater.

For the record, BOTH TRUMP AND BIDEN suck. 

It was a hand picked committee picked by the democrats FFS.  

• Like 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

There is no both sides, that is just an illusion.  Although right now one of the two are getting ripped apart into a new party and the establishment does not like it.

Its like the WWE and creative control is writing the script. 

Yep, when the elites at the top have been in there since the 80's there is a problem.

2 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

It was a hand picked committee picked by the democrats FFS.  

As I've stated numerous times, I basically hate them all. 

I can't predict any outcomes here.

All I know is that I hate the way the country is, and the way it's going. 

Not so worried about myself, but for younger family members. 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Jordan is a Rockstar

Not much interest in the 1/6 hearings....20 million viewers vs 38 million viewers that tuned into SOTU, which in itself was paltry compared to Trump and Obie

https://www.yahoo.com/news/house-republicans-january-6-committees-180726089.html

https://nypost.com/2022/03/03/biden-sotu-ratings-down-from-first-addresses-by-trump-obama/

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Go cry some more you stupid old fuck! 
:groin:

People like you are what is wrong with America and it’s Politics today. Greedy, Selfish, Childless, retarded DINK Boomers who make up lies for their “team”.  All you Democrats with no kids are the scum of the earth. 

Just leach off America and lie some more with no care for the future generations you fucking Cuck. Your time is running out. 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Go cry some more you stupid old fuck! 
:groin:

People like you are what is wrong with America and it’s Politics today. Greedy, Selfish, Childless, retarded DILF Boomers who make up lies for their “team”.  All you Democrats with no kids are the scum of the earth. 

Just leach off America and lie some more with no care for the future generations you fucking Cuck. Your time is running out. 

Your just a pathetic clueless follower who can’t think on his own. One thing for sure is your good at it.

• Gold Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

Your just a pathetic clueless follower who can’t think on his own. One thing for sure is your good at it.

I didn’t get to where I am today by following others. Fucking clown.