Check your account email address ×

It's your choice Badger's Prime rib or Deephaven's dish . Put it to a vote.

Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?

• Badger's Prime Rib and shrimp
    • Deepheven's Chicken rice dish

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/13/2022 at 05:01 AM

Just now, Deephaven said:

Hey MORON, have you heard of cell phones?  You can get ANY number you want now.  You do not have to get one that is at all related to where you live.

Hey MORON, call it let us know who it is.9_9 

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are beyond help.  You can't figure out fucking emojis.  A 3rd grader can figure that shit out.

Most 3rd graders can cook better than you. :owned:

oSwr66m.jpg

ronan-grizzly-bear-swimming-18-scaled.jpg

Edited by Badger**

Just now, Sled_Hed said:

Is that second picture from your nightstand?

It is some of the meat he sells.  More dog food.  Obviously brought that home to utilize why "napping".

Edited by Deephaven
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Is that second picture from your nightstand?

You're one of the few guys from this site that probably knows what it is. 

Edited by Badger**

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Dogfucker has offered multiple members $10k to just "visit" him.  Offers some faglite action at the same time.  He is constantly looking for info like addresses, emails, and phone numbers on male members as well.  Seriously odd cat, but when you eat shit and fuck dogs that isn't much of a surprise.

Yes 550 PM'd me again for about the 20th time offering money for my knowledge. Even offered to buy the wife a new TV? I guess in the hood that's a really good offer :lol: a fucking tv :lol:

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes 550 PM'd me again for about the 20th time offering money for my knowledge. Even offered to buy the wife a new TV? I guess in the hood that's a really good offer :lol: a fucking tv :lol:

s-l500.jpg

8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on the planet.

And again you get to prove how dumb you are.  Go listen to the song Jenny and think about it really hard and perhaps it will come to you.  Not sure you are bright enough to follow and figure it out though.

Just now, HSR said:

You should have taken him up on it we've seen that Junker yard you live in, it would have been a major Improvement. :barbeque:

Just now, Sled_Hed said:

s-l500.jpg

That is so much nicer than his shit though.  You've seen his yard and barn right?  He's obviously posting on her from an Obama-phone as the slime lives off the government and doesn't have shit to his name.

Just now, Badger** said:

You should have taken him up on it we've seen that Junker yard you live in, it would have been a major Improvement. :barbeque:

Says the guy who has a low ceiling 70's piece of shit as a man den?  God you are funny.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

And again you get to prove how dumb you are.  Go listen to the song Jenny and think about it really hard and perhaps it will come to you.  Not sure you are bright enough to follow and figure it out though.

I saw it, I know what it was. What the hell is with this garbage? 

GLiymL9.jpg

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Says the guy who has a low ceiling 70's piece of shit as a man den?  God you are funny.

I have 9-foot ceilings, or do you need me to put a boot on it. 

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I saw it, I know what it was. What the hell is with this garbage? 

GLiymL9.jpg

That looks delicious!!! Put the Dr.Ballards away and try some real food.

8 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Rob my house was built <20 years ago and is over 2500 sq ft for the wife and pup and I. My heated garage is 1250 sq ft. It is by no means a junkyard. Have I insulted your property pics somewhere? Or is that cool ya think?

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I have 9-foot ceilings, or do you need me to put a boot on it. 

You're 5 feet tall so they just look high to you is all.

Just now, HSR said:

Rob my house was bulit <20 years ago and is over 2500 sq ft for the wife and pup and I. My heated garage is 1250 sq ft. It is by no means a junkyard. Have I insulted your property pics somewhere? Or is that cool ya think?

Okay calm down I'll pull back a little, I got your point.  Now I kind of fell bad, just don't stick it up my ass. 

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Okay calm down I'll pull back a little, I got your point.  Now I kind of fell bad, just don't stick it up my ass. 

No just be a fucking man FFS. You act like a fucking teen girl. Grow the fuck up asshole.