Check your account email address ×

It's your choice Badger's Prime rib or Deephaven's dish . Put it to a vote.

Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?

• Badger's Prime Rib and shrimp
    • Deepheven's Chicken rice dish

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/13/2022 at 05:01 AM

4 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Why was the poll closed early? Asking for a friend..

The OP is a very insecure individual with possible (probable) mental disabilities. It had to be closed before it hit double digits as those huge numbers are very hard for the OP to process. I believe he has memorized all the colors in a 25 pack of crayola crayons so next poll we'll set it up so every one picks a color and we can go to 25 person polls.

36 minutes ago, HSR said:

The OP is a very insecure individual with possible (probable) mental disabilities. It had to be closed before it hit double digits as those huge numbers are very hard for the OP to process. I believe he has memorized all the colors in a 25 pack of crayola crayons so next poll we'll set it up so every one picks a color and we can go to 25 person polls.

That's very true, we don't want him to have to count past 10...

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

That's very true, we don't want him to have to count past 10...

Baby steps,,,he's just learning emoji's (it's slow going though) how to google meal pics and post them and we got him to give himself a title to boost his ego a bit.  Spin Dry has been a huge help in the mental assessment unfortunately we as admin can't share the diagnosis at this moment.

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I guess a pussy that gives hand jobs.  You working at Sandies with the dogfucker now?

Wow, you took a load of " OWNAGE CUM " to your face on the VOTE!!! 

OMG!!! You got badly " OWNED "!! 

Did you see Badge's new sig lines!! OMG!! They are so cool!!

Wow, what a chef BADGER is!!!

33 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That was suggested by our site therapist as a morale booster for our disabled member. It's helps them build confidence and lose insecurities. Much like it did for you.Why do you think I changed that for you. We as admin are here to help and mental suffering is real in the internet place.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

That was suggested by our site therapist as a morale booster for our disabled member. It's helps them build confidence and lose insecurities. Much like it did for you.Why do you think I changed that for you. We as admin are here to help and mental suffering is real in the internet place.

PM me your telephone number, please, I would really like to hear how you can help anyone. :lol:  

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

PM me your telephone number, please, I would really like to hear how you can help anyone. :lol:  

Sorry but this isn't Grinder Rob,asking for men's phone numbers is an unwritten rule for straight members. We make exceptions for you and 550,well just because.

47 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Narcissistic dumbass.  Lol.  

Badger can't cook shit.  My 13 year old can out cook him.  Even more importantly his taste is way better.

Sig lines are for retards.  I see you have a few.

Just now, HSR said:

Sorry but this isn't Grinder Rob,asking for men's phone numbers is an unwritten rule for straight members. We make exceptions for you and 550,well just because.

I thought you were here to help. :lol::lol2:9_9

Just now, HSR said:

Dogfucker has offered multiple members $10k to just "visit" him.  Offers some faglite action at the same time.  He is constantly looking for info like addresses, emails, and phone numbers on male members as well.  Seriously odd cat, but when you eat shit and fuck dogs that isn't much of a surprise.

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Location: Central MN >>>>> Minnesota (MN) Phone Numbers - Local Area Codes 218, 320, 507, 612, 651, 763 and 952. :thumb:

Hey MORON, have you heard of cell phones?  You can get ANY number you want now.  You do not have to get one that is at all related to where you live.

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Location: Central MN >>>>> Minnesota (MN) Phone Numbers - Local Area Codes 218, 320, 507, 612, 651, 763 and 952. :thumb:

I'm a 320'r, what's it to ya you 715'r?