Check your account email address ×

It's your choice Badger's Prime rib or Deephaven's dish . Put it to a vote.

Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice Badger's cooking or Deephaven's cooking?

• Badger's Prime Rib and shrimp
    • Deepheven's Chicken rice dish

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/13/2022 at 05:01 AM

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

:bc:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!    :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Hey DeepThroat, you just got " PWNED ", " OWNED " and " HONED "!!!

TO THE MAXIMUM MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :owned::owned:

27 minutes ago, Badger** said:

God you are a dumb fucker.:lol: You think your better than some of the best chiefs in the world. 9_9Thats it you just lost all credibility. :owned::fuckyou::handjob::lol:

Chef's design menus to make money.  Idiots like you order things like that because it makes you feel educated.  The amusing part is the chef's are in the back laughing.  It's an abomination.   Same reason people buy your shitty meat.  It isn't because they think it is a good deal, but that they can make money on it.  

9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OMG!!! Badge's presentations!! 

I had a tuna sandwich and a can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner tonight!!!    :rage:

Cheap crappy frozen Pizza, we were on the go tonight. The power was out at Grandmas we had to go cut trees and clean up her yard from a wind storm that hit Dane county Wisconsin. She is still with out power, 90 years old and she will not leave her house. :bc:

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think Badger should add " Official Master Chef of Freedomsledder.com ", to his sig line!!! 

HE WON!! ADD IT BADGE, ADD IT!!!!!  

You both like to live on lies, might as well.  No one takes either of you seriously.  Just the whipping boys of FS.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Chef's design menus to make money.  Idiots like you order things like that because it makes you feel educated.  The amusing part is the chef's are in the back laughing.  It's an abomination.   Same reason people buy your shitty meat.  It isn't because they think it is a good deal, but that they can make money on it.  

:lol::mc::owned:

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OMG!!! Badge's presentations!! 

I had a tuna sandwich and a can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner tonight!!!    :rage:

His downloaded presentations...explains the "Cafe Delish" watermark.  God you are dumb....which explains the tuna sandwich and campbells.  What a chef you are.   Is there anything you can do well?  You can't fix shit, you can't mow straight, you can't hold a conversation, you can't keep a job, so seriously is there anything you can do?  At least besides giving handies at Sandys?

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Proof?

Are you and p550 one and the same?

Saying you posted pics, that nobody remembers ever happening, is not proof.

You're getting pretty testy with the name calling.

Are we getting to you?

WINNING!

You lost a long time ago, Fagmont. 

Badge posted great pics of his lake house and all kinds of hot Puppies, and all kinds of trucks and trailers.

What have you posted besides a gay little lap dog? 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!    :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Hey DeepThroat, you just got " PWNED ", " OWNED " and " HONED "!!!

TO THE MAXIMUM MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :owned::owned:

No actually Badger just made himself look like a complete moron...again.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Deephaven said:

You both like to live on lies, might as well.  No one takes either of you seriously.  Just the whipping boys of FS.

I won you suck pee pee get over it. Steak and shrimp what a fucking idiot. :fuckyou::handjob::owned:

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You lost a long time ago, Fagmont. 

Badge posted great pics of his lake house and all kinds of hot Puppies, and all kinds of trucks and trailers.

What have you posted besides a gay little lap dog? 

You've posted nothing but two old ass polaroids of some half bearded lady and some lawn equipment.

Cheap crappy frozen Pizza, we were on the go tonight. The power was out at Grandmas we had to go cut trees and clean up her yard from a wind storm that hit Dane county Wisconsin. She is still with out power, 90 years old and she will not leave her house. :bc:

WOW, look at that sig line!!!  :bc:

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Steak and shrimp what a fucking idiot. :fuckyou::handjob::owned:

Ordering food for status versus flavor is super sad.  If you had a fucking brain you'd eat the shrimp as an appetizer and have the red meat after.  They go together terribly.  Of course, you want to feel cultured and since it is expensive somewhere got sucked into thinking it is a good idea.  No chef with any training would ever serve that on a fixe menu of any type.  No way no how.

If you knew anything about meat you'd know better.

We had an emergency, I'm sure you can look it up. 

I haven't eaten a frozen pizza from the store since college.  No fucking way I'd eat that dogshit...but you have shown you like to eat shit.

Ordering food for status versus flavor is super sad.  If you had a fucking brain you'd eat the shrimp as an appetizer and have the red meat after.  They go together terribly.  Of course, you want to feel cultured and since it is expensive somewhere got sucked into thinking it is a good idea.  No chef with any training would ever serve that on a fixe menu of any type.  No way no how.

If you knew anything about meat you'd know better.

STFU loser. :handjob::owned:

I haven't eaten a frozen pizza from the store since college.  No fucking way I'd eat that dogshit...but you have shown you like to eat shit.

Just a step above dog shit, but Grandma needed help and she comes first. I would hope you would not put food above family.  2022 biggest sore loser. :mc::owned: