Check your account email address ×

Poll: Most Believe Biden Admin Allowing Gas Prices to Rise to Get Americans off Fossil Fuels

14 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Have you ever tried thinking before you post?

You to stop following the herd just because the asshole in front of you keeps telling you his ass smells good.

Edited by Mainecat

This is big oils last hurrah and they are taking huge profits before the auto industry starts to sell the majority of their vehicles as pure electrics.

When I drive by a gas station and it’s closed (like the 70’s) because they cannot get gasoline…then we have a problem.

Right now the gas is flowing and there are no supply issues.

ITS BIG OIL GOUGING!

Edited by Mainecat

Just now, Mainecat said:

You to stop following the heard just because you the asshole in front of you keeps telling you his ass smells good.

Wtf is all that nonsense? You really should try thinking sometime. It's amazing someone as stupid as you has made it this long in life. Usually natural selection takes care of people like you

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You to stop following the heard just because you the asshole in front of you keeps telling you his ass smells good.

Try a smaller signature pic. It takes up half of the browser window. :bc:

3 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Wtf is all that nonsense? You really should try thinking sometime. It's amazing someone as stupid as you has made it this long in life. Usually natural selection takes care of people like you

Your a pure follower….it’s very obvious. Why? Cause it’s easy and that’s your style….lazy and just follow.

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your a pure follower….it’s very obvious. Why? Cause it’s easy and that’s your style….lazy and just follow.

You couldn't be more wrong. Funny you calling someone a follower while the news media/dem party leads you around by your nose. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This is big oils last hurrah and they are taking huge profits before the auto industry starts to sell the majority of their vehicles as pure electrics.

When I drive by a gas station and it’s closed (like the 70’s) because they cannot get gasoline…then we have a problem.

Right now the gas is flowing and there are no supply issues.

ITS BIG OIL GOUGING!

You’ll be dead.. gone.. buried.. turned to dust.. you won’t have to deal with it. No wonder why you cheerlead it

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Wait what your blaming the president for gas price increases that he has no control over? 
But when asked you don’t think the government should be in the energy business?

Our a fucked up bunch of nit wits.

You really are a special king of stupid.  A stupid that has no bounds or limits.  

This is 1000% on the brain dead Biden.

• Platinum Contributing Member

There needs to be a healthy balance…push oil prices too low like we had during  the Saudi/Russia pumping war and it kills the industry in this country. Obviously now prices are skyrocketing and oil companies are making record profits and we are getting hammered at the pump…any ideas on how this happy medium can be achieved? 🤷🏻

There are numerous articles and evidence that investors in the oil industry here have become gun shy about expending capital fearing the volatility of the market.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Have you ever tried thinking before you post?

He really doesn't..which is good for the entertainment factor but then you start thinking people like this really exist.........

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He really doesn't..which is good for the entertainment factor but then you start thinking people like this really exist.........

Yep, I use to think it was all an act because I thought there is no way someone could be this stupid, then I had an opportunity to talk to my neighbors FIL and realized some people are so far gone, so incapable of thinking for themselves, that people like this actually do exist. :sad:

stuupid.jpg

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Once again I ask….should the US be in the oil/gas business?

Nope.  

Should the government be supplementing solar, wind and EV with our tax dollar to make them APPEAR more cost effective.  Nope

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Even scarier is they vote!

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Another follower.

I will burn fossil fuel until my heart’s  content.. and there’s nothing you can do about it.. TFB fer you 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Pete said:

I will burn fossil fuel until my heart’s  content.. and there’s nothing you can do about it.. TFB fer you 

As prices eclipse $5 a gallon for gas and approaching $6 a gallon for diesel on a national average I’m glad your heart is content burning the stuff.  

29 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

As prices eclipse $5 a gallon for gas and approaching $6 a gallon for diesel on a national average I’m glad your heart is content burning the stuff.  

Should I buy a ev?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

There needs to be a healthy balance…push oil prices too low like we had during  the Saudi/Russia pumping war and it kills the industry in this country. Obviously now prices are skyrocketing and oil companies are making record profits and we are getting hammered at the pump…any ideas on how this happy medium can be achieved? 🤷🏻

There are numerous articles and evidence that investors in the oil industry here have become gun shy about expending capital fearing the volatility of the market.

Good post. One would think a president would put people in the right spots that know this stuff- and they would make it happen. 

But we have a clown show instead all across the board ... 

biden-fails.gif.fdaec4890aff04f6a905ccf80a4fccf7.gif