Check your account email address ×

Poll: Most Believe Biden Admin Allowing Gas Prices to Rise to Get Americans off Fossil Fuels

Most voters believe the Biden administration is allowing gas prices to rise to force Americans to use less fossil fuel, a Convention of States Action/Trafalgar Group survey released Friday found.

Most, 53 percent, said “yes,” they believe the Biden administration is allowing it to happen purposely to force Americans to use less fossil fuel. Another 39.6 percent, however, do not believe that is the case, and 7.4 percent are unsure. 

Opinions are divided along party lines. Over three-quarters of Republicans, 77.3 percent, and 56.5 percent of independents believe the Biden administration is deliberately allowing gas prices to rise for those purposes. Most Democrats, 68.7 percent, disagree and do not believe the administration is doing so.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/10/poll-most-believe-biden-admin-allowing-gas-prices-rise-get-americans-off-fossil-fuels/

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just a great president, fantastic president.  At least he's not Trump with those mean tweets.  :lol: 

Biden is fast approaching the worst President of all time. Maybe the retarded republicans should think about running someone who isn’t so universally detested and pathetic that he loses to a candidate like Biden. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Biden is fast approaching the worst President of all time. Maybe the retarded republicans should think about running someone who isn’t so universally detested and pathetic that he loses to a candidate like Biden. 

I'd love to see Desantis run, it will be fun to watch the D's trip over themselves trying to destroy the guy.  Honestly though, I'm kind of like you in the sense, I'm all for anyone who can go to Washington and blow things up,  They still need allies to do that, and dismantling years of corruption won't be easy.  I just don't believe the last election was legitimate, and the side that won has been lying to us for more than 5 years now with prejudice.  If you think the election was legit, thats fine.

Edited by DriftBusta

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd love to see Desantis run, it will be fun to watch the D's trip over themselves trying to destroy the guy.  Honestly though, I'm kind of like you in the sense, I'm all for anyone who can go to Washington and blow things up,  They still need allies to do that, and dismantling years of corruption won't be easy.  I just don't believe the last election was legitimate, and the side that won has been lying to us for more than 5 years now with prejudice.  If you think the election was legit, thats fine.

I can tell you this....I’m fucking amazed every day at the depths of ignorance and idiocy these fucking assholes can stoop to. All of them. Top to bottom. 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

I think it's deeper and more evil than that, i really believe they are just pushing us closer to the 1 world government. If they can take most of the guns and get rid of fossil fuel vehicles there goes our freedom. In the future let's say a town is starting to act rebellious, they can just shut the power off to that area and it's done. If you can't charge your vehicle you can't go anywhere. They'll have total controll. I saw a agenda 21 population map of the US and Canada awhile ago that showed the people living in major urban population centers and rural areas like the UP, Nwi, and out west in the mountains were all labeled as no human interaction. With electric vehicles and no guns this plan could be possible. I know most of you will think this is crazy but i truly believe this is their end goal. Probly only a couple generations out imo

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So you guys support the US government getting into the oil/gas industry?

I don't support the US government doing anything with private business. They need to get out of the way

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So you guys support the US government getting into the oil/gas industry?

They already are you  frigging dope, they need to stay the fuck out of it is what needs to happen..

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

He's already been that by far.

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I can tell you this....I’m fucking amazed every day at the depths of ignorance and idiocy these fucking assholes can stoop to. All of them. Top to bottom. 

They literally throw it right in our faces. 

19 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I think it's deeper and more evil than that, i really believe they are just pushing us closer to the 1 world government. If they can take most of the guns and get rid of fossil fuel vehicles there goes our freedom. In the future let's say a town is starting to act rebellious, they can just shut the power off to that area and it's done. If you can't charge your vehicle you can't go anywhere. They'll have total controll. I saw a agenda 21 population map of the US and Canada awhile ago that showed the people living in major urban population centers and rural areas like the UP, Nwi, and out west in the mountains were all labeled as no human interaction. With electric vehicles and no guns this plan could be possible. I know most of you will think this is crazy but i truly believe this is their end goal. Probly only a couple generations out imo

X2. It's all documented also. 

Vax ID was the first step. That failed only due to the SC. Now look what's going on with the members there.

All the geriatrics in the WH never got sick from the bio weapon. Why...because they all had treatments to use.

• Like 2

Wait what your blaming the president for gas price increases that he has no control over? 
But when asked you don’t think the government should be in the energy business?

Our a fucked up bunch of nit wits.

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wait what your blaming the president for gas price increases that he has no control over? 

You have got to be one of the stupidest people alive..it's fucking mind numbing...

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

When was the last time you went to Walmart for a oil lease?

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

I think it's deeper and more evil than that, i really believe they are just pushing us closer to the 1 world government. If they can take most of the guns and get rid of fossil fuel vehicles there goes our freedom. In the future let's say a town is starting to act rebellious, they can just shut the power off to that area and it's done. If you can't charge your vehicle you can't go anywhere. They'll have total control. I saw a agenda 21 population map of the US and Canada awhile ago that showed the people living in major urban population centers and rural areas like the UP, Nwi, and out west in the mountains were all labeled as no human interaction. With electric vehicles and no guns this plan could be possible. I know most of you will think this is crazy but i truly believe this is their end goal. Probly only a couple generations out imo

And some wonder why the Dems/Liberals and their funded media went after Trump so hard and continue to do so? He was a huge threat to their plans and he still is and that is why we still see him being attacked daily. This new world order is real and is upon us. Scroll down to the bottom of this link to the footnotes right from our gov't. WEF has infiltrated our gov't more than people want to believe. https://www.ontario.ca/page/digital-id-ontario

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

When was the last time you went to Walmart for a oil lease?

Remember when all the people stopped working on the Keystone XL for no reason at all?? 

7 minutes ago, irv said:

And some wonder why the Dems/Liberals and their funded media went after Trump so hard and continue to do so? He was a huge threat to their plans and he still is and that is why we still see him being attacked daily. This new world order is real and is upon us. Scroll down to the bottom of this link to the footnotes right from our gov't. WEF has infiltrated our gov't more than people want to believe. https://www.ontario.ca/page/digital-id-ontario

Absolutely right, trump turned into a train wreck but i don't think he went along with the WEF plans. I really do think he wanted to do what's right for America  but was too inexperienced to play the political game.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

They already are you  frigging dope, they need to stay the fuck out of it is what needs to happen..

So the US government is in the oil/gas business?

Whats the name of the company or fed department?

Just now, Mainecat said:

So the US government is in the oil/gas business?

Whats the name of the company or fed department?

Have you ever tried thinking before you post?

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

There's no bottom, the citizenry sucks. 

33 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Remember when all the people stopped working on the Keystone XL for no reason at all?? 

It would have zero effect on the current prices.

It a world market ….you know highest bidder gets the goods. 

Once again I ask….should the US be in the oil/gas business?