Check your account email address ×

Trump-Fatigue

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Bidens been living off the tax payers tit for 50+ yrs and is destroying the country, but your obsessed with Trump.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Bidens been living off the tax payers tit for 50+ yrs and is destroying the country, but your obsessed with Trump.

:lol:

It’s not obsession but ask Republicans here and they will tell you the same thing. What’s worse is the shitbirds he’s spawned like Boebert, MTG…ect. Don’t get me wrong…Biden is a lifer who has no business being anywhere near the seat of power and that goes for most of them…Nadler, Schiff, Pelosi…ect….just fucking awful.

• Like 3

Paul Ryan:lol:...

I wonder why this sudden push to dump Trump ....Fake news.....Sorry but Trump is the GOP..... pushing him to the side will be a mistake ....Trump 2024 without a doubt...... and get ready for a bloodbath in the midterms

• Like 1

Personally, I'd take Trump over Biden 100 out of 100 times.  But I seriously hope he is NOT the GOP candidate in 2024.  We all saw how the media hatred turned out in 2020.  It would be no different this time, and we will be sitting right where we are for another 4 years....

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Paul Ryan is a useless pile of crap...he made so many promises about the budget and deficits and didn't do shit except add to the problem. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

Personally, I'd take Trump over Biden 100 out of 100 times.  But I seriously hope he is NOT the GOP candidate in 2024.  We all saw how the media hatred turned out in 2020.  It would be no different this time, and we will be sitting right where we are for another 4 years....

So we're going to let the media rule Our Lives .?....not  a chance

crazy-cuckoo.gif

Could get interesting if DeSantis enters..... he is a mini Trump and has won some recent straw polls against Trump..... but Trump took Cpac... I will vote for either one

• Like 1

TDS is real.. Trump ain’t going anywhere..

Boebart and MGT.. :lol: I love that these 2 gets some ppls soooo worked up… lmao.. Good

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Poor plugs… No… YOURE THE WORST PRESIDENT… asshole..

Biden is reportedly very frustrated that his approval rating has dipped below former President Donald Trump's, who Biden believes is the "worst president."

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

Poor plugs… No… YOURE THE WORST PRESIDENT… asshole..

Biden is reportedly very frustrated that his approval rating has dipped below former President Donald Trump's, who Biden believes is the "worst president."

And he blames everyone but himself.. this guy takes no responsibility whatsoever for anything..   he's got to go

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And he blames everyone but himself.. this guy takes no responsibility whatsoever for anything..   he's got to go

There ain’t a politician alive that would take blame for anything. Mr plugs just does it better than most

1 hour ago, Pete said:

TDS is real.. Trump ain’t going anywhere..

Boebart and MGT.. :lol: I love that these 2 gets some ppls soooo worked up… lmao.. Good

Not worked up at all but they are blathering morons…even a gullible dope like you should be able to see that. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And how much blame has Trump ever taken about anything…ever? 🤷🏻

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s not obsession but ask Republicans here and they will tell you the same thing. What’s worse is the shitbirds he’s spawned like Boebert, MTG…ect. Don’t get me wrong…Biden is a lifer who has no business being anywhere near the seat of power and that goes for most of them…Nadler, Schiff, Pelosi…ect….just fucking awful.

Equal contempt Jimmy is all I am asking.

2 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

The thing is, I'd don't know who the Republicans could run 

The Democrats and their accomplices in the media will run roughshod over any national level Republican candidate in 2024.

Just now, racinfarmer said:

The thing is, I'd don't know who the Republicans could run 

The Democrats and their accomplices in the media will run roughshod over any national level Republican candidate in 2024.

Yes but who will care?

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I got no issues

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SkisNH said:

Paul Ryan is a useless pile of crap...he made so many promises about the budget and deficits and didn't do shit except add to the problem. 

His ideas about privatizing social security and Medicare turned everyone off. Not to mention the massive military spending increase he pushed through. His massive tax cuts for the wealthy more than declared his rich kid background. Good riddance.