Check your account email address ×

Your tax dollars well spent

34 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You dumb fucking cunt. You’re making shit up again. 

Russian collusion was made up by Hillary and the Dems to set us up for this trillion dollar proxy war with Russia. You've been wrong about everything all along. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Russian collusion was made up by Hillary and the Dems to set us up for this trillion dollar proxy war with Russia. You've been wrong about everything all along. 

He's a clueless dumb fuck.  Like this, he's your government sending funding for covid-19 to a lab in Ukraine with ties to Hunter Biden.  Months before covid was apparently discovered.

I'm sure cnn will break with this tonight.

FTVUAt4WYAcixaL?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Riiiiiiight!!! Just connect the Jimmy Dore dots. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He's a clueless dumb fuck.  Like this, he's your government sending funding for covid-19 to a lab in Ukraine with ties to Hunter Biden.  Months before covid was apparently discovered.

I'm sure cnn will break with this tonight.

FTVUAt4WYAcixaL?format=jpg&name=large

Don’t forget about the Ukrainian bIoLaBs and nAzIS!!!!!111

Hunter was running them from rEhAb. 

Edited by spin_dry

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What’s your take on the Bidens?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

What’s your take on the Bidens?

Crooked and incompetent pieces of shit. Joe has been cheating and lying at least since college. He proves that anyone can be president 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Riiiiiiight!!! Just connect the Jimmy Dore dots. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You are such a fucking retard . It is amazing how out of touch Liberal Boomers like you are...

And I knew you would get Covid eventually....I told you its only a matter of time despite being a Vaxxed Guinea Pig, and you laughed.  :news:

Yup that Vaccine works perfect...should of got triple boosted I guess. :smack:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Crooked and incompetent pieces of shit. Joe has been cheating and lying at least since college. He proves that anyone can be president 

Smartest thing you every typed 

7 hours ago, Anler said:

Son has had it a week and half. Nobody else here has as much as a sniffle. As if today I am the only person in my house and in my office who has not had the kung flu

That’s good to hear. They don’t even talk about it at this new company I’m at. Glad I left the lizards.

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

You are such a fucking retard . It is amazing how out of touch Liberal Boomers like you are...

And I knew you would get Covid eventually....I told you its only a matter of time despite being a Vaxxed Guinea Pig, and you laughed.  :news:

Yup that Vaccine works perfect...should of got triple boosted I guess. :smack:

It was my second go around with Covid. Didn’t know I had the first time. I know several people that got it twice. It was brutal the second time for for several of them. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s been a month and my lungs are still fucked. I get winded walking up a flight of stairs. Ongoing headaches. I could still sleep 10-12 hours a day. Never been so sick for so long. 102 fever, coughing up chunks of blood, legs that couldn’t walk up stairs, and a sinus infection and headaches from hell. It’s some miserable shit. I’ll make a full recovery, but I wouldn’t want to go through it again 

It can wreak havoc on the cardiovascular system....5 months later and I'm still not 100%. Get winded much more quickly than pre-covid.  My boss had covid early when it first came out and being a runner, he said his stamina has been permanently compromised....still not normal.

Mine may be due to blood pressure meds they put me on in hospital to control my heart rate.....I was pumping 190 BPM and went breifly into Afib.   I see cardiologist this friday and hopefully they will wean me off this Metropolol.  Dr. didn't think I needed to be on it permanently.  Sometimes my heartrate is now in the mid 50's...almost too low. Might also be the cause of what feels like brain fog.....something just doesn't seem right ever since I came down with this thing.:dunno:

35 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

That’s good to hear. They don’t even talk about it at this new company I’m at. Glad I left the lizards.

I think I may have lizard blood, the kung flu is no match for it

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think I may have lizard blood, the kung flu is no match for it

Don’t be silly. Those cans of Tecate you suck the bottom out of kill the vids. It’s science.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Don’t be silly. Those cans of Tecate you suck the bottom out of kill the vids. It’s science.

Haha, tecate pimps up, boomers down!

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It was my second go around with Covid. Didn’t know I had the first time. I know several people that got it twice. It was brutal the second time for for several of them. 

Wait till the 3rd time! :thumbsdown:

1st and 2nd time were easy for me, my 3rd go around was the weirdest shit ever!  ...nothing lung wise but everything else. Insomnia included. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Wait till the 3rd time! :thumbsdown:

1st and 2nd time were easy for me, my 3rd go around was the weirdest shit ever!  ...nothing lung wise but everything else. Insomnia included. 

That’s the thing that was weird. Everyday that passed a new set of symptoms cropped up. I think that I was probably sicker with mono as a 22 year old, but it didn’t have the revolving door of symptoms. The sinus infection was the worst. 

Just found out that international flights to the US are the only ones requiring a negative COVID test.  All others around Europe no longer seem to care.  COVID has run it's course apparently in other parts of the world.

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

How many boosters did you get also?

Do you feel the vax made you get it worse - knowing what we know now on them?

When cancer rots your balls off I’ll laugh my ass of. 

• Confused 1

On 5/22/2022 at 4:42 PM, spin_dry said:

Unless you are saying the US state dept was lying about Ukraine having biolabs and nazis (which isnt a shocker)

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Unless you are saying the US state dept was lying about Ukraine having biolabs and nazis (which isnt a shocker)

Every country has biolabs and Nazis. Big fucking deal?