Check your account email address ×

Your tax dollars well spent

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

We could add a gas tax and buy more.  
# I stand! 🇺🇦 

They are modifying gas pumps to accommodate $10/gas. 

• Sad 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Pretty much expected to lose some equipment during a war.:smack:

How much did we leave in Afghanistan and now this,..Big loss in $$$$$ a little over a year..:wtf:

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

How much did we leave in Afghanistan and now this,..Big loss in $$$$$ a little over a year..:wtf:

$7 billion is the estimate. The equipment was integrated throughout the country to support the afghan army. The US government had agreed to the withdrawal deadline months before. How would you suggest the US military begin collecting all that equipment without suffering losses? There was only two scenarios. Pull the equipment away from the afghan army, which would’ve created a collapse of the little structure they had, in turn bases would’ve been overrun, or leave the shit there and get out with minimal loses. Putting the $7 billion into perspective, it cost the US military $300,000,000 per day for the war effort. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Glad to see you posting and the boomer aids didn’t kill you. The wife had it I think this week. 

Son has had it a week and half. Nobody else here has as much as a sniffle. As if today I am the only person in my house and in my office who has not had the kung flu

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Son has had it a week and half. Nobody else here has as much as a sniffle. As if today I am the only person in my house and in my office who has not had the kung flu

It’s been a month and my lungs are still fucked. I get winded walking up a flight of stairs. Ongoing headaches. I could still sleep 10-12 hours a day. Never been so sick for so long. 102 fever, coughing up chunks of blood, legs that couldn’t walk up stairs, and a sinus infection and headaches from hell. It’s some miserable shit. I’ll make a full recovery, but I wouldn’t want to go through it again 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It’s been a month and my lungs are still fucked. I get winded walking up a flight of stairs. Ongoing headaches. I could still sleep 10-12 hours a day. Never been so sick for so long. 102 fever, coughing up chunks of blood, legs that couldn’t walk up stairs, and a sinus infection and headaches from hell. It’s some miserable shit. I’ll make a full recovery, but I wouldn’t want to go through it again 

Weren't you vaxxed?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

According to the Russian military. :lol: 

Russian collusion.  It's pretty safe to say the msm is no better than Russian state media.  They supported this shit and you bought in hook line and sinker.

How does it feel.:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Russian collusion.  It's pretty safe to say the msm is no better than Russian state media.  They supported this shit and you bought in hook line and sinker.

How does it feel.:lol:

You dumb fucking cunt. You’re making shit up again. 

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

It's no problem we have unlimited money!

• Like 1