Check your account email address ×

Your tax dollars well spent

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH fords a tard but unacceptable

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Wtf is wrong with you? 

You’re right. Sorry fordy. I’m sure your nuts will outlast you. 

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That vaccine topic is a very touchy subject.......:dontknow:

I guess so ...lol

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH fords a tard but unacceptable

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

You’re right. Sorry fordy. I’m sure your nuts will outlast you. 

It was honest questions. You were quite pro vax before if I recall correctly. Did you get boosters ...& what's your thought on vax now?

• Like 1

On 5/22/2022 at 9:59 AM, spin_dry said:

According to the Russian military. :lol: 

Lol from the ass hat who was posting storys about the imaginary pilot like it was the gospel. 

Like I said from the get go Russia will not back down at any cost and they will have there pipe lines to Europe and Europe will be using there gas and oil in the end . Zero doubt 

55 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I guess so ...lol

It was honest questions. You were quite pro vax before if I recall correctly. Did you get boosters ...& what's your thought on vax now?

I’m pro vax. The data is clear that vaccines work. The mess that you’re seeing in china and North Korea is indicative of ineffective or no vaccines. I had two shots. Never got the boosters. My antibody test came back with a high amplitude, meaning I had it before. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I’m pro vax. The data is clear that vaccines work. The mess that you’re seeing in china and North Korea is indicative of ineffective or no vaccines. I had two shots. Never got the boosters. My antibody test came back with a high amplitude, meaning I had it before. 

So your saying it would have been worse?

:kneebash:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Of course he is, despite the evidence showing him more and more fully vaxxed, especially those with boosters, are getting it way more often than the unvaxxed, because that is what the Dem/Lib MSM told him. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

To be honest with ya, I was seeing  God and hallucinating...thinking I had died....running through creeks in 20 degree weather with no coat and just sneakers, while I had covid induced pneumonia.   Whether it was from covid itself or the steroid treatment, no one seems to know.

But when I was in this condition, kinda wish I had gotten the vaccine at that point, so I really don't have any problems with those that do. 

It was a bit touch and go at one point and I was one of those in the hospital bed that had regrets on not getting the vaccine.

All that being said and having pulled through..... I'm still glad I didn't and don't plan on getting the vaccine:lol:

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Can't trust anything from those countries.

How can you say the vax works - after what you went thru?

If you had it before - it shouldn't have hit you like that.

6 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

To be honest with ya, I was seeing  God and hallucinating...thinking I had died....running through creeks in 20 degree weather with no coat and just sneakers, while I had covid induced pneumonia.   Whether it was from covid itself or the steroid treatment, no one seems to know.

But when I was in this condition, kinda wish I had gotten the vaccine at that point, so I really don't have any problems with those that do. 

It was a bit touch and go at one point and I was one of those in the hospital bed that had regrets on not getting the vaccine.

All that being said and having pulled through..... I'm still glad I didn't and don't plan on getting the vaccine:lol:

It's some nasty stuff no doubt. 

23 minutes ago, irv said:

Of course he is, despite the evidence showing him more and more fully vaxxed, especially those with boosters, are getting it way more often than the unvaxxed, because that is what the Dem/Lib MSM told him. 

Irv the scientist. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Irv the scientist. :lol: 

:news: Do you figure you took your multiple masks off too soon?

mediaaa8.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold Member
On 5/23/2022 at 11:21 PM, spin_dry said:

leonardo-dicaprio-laughing.jpg

On 5/23/2022 at 7:59 PM, spin_dry said:

He’s sold it to a small group of dummies. 

The Nazis were shelling their own people for 8 years. Supporting that would be the dummies. 

• Like 1