Check your account email address ×

Is it possible that THE BADGER is less retarded than Analer and Woodtick?

6 hours ago, HSR said:

Yet you hitched your wagon to the biggest one on the forum just because Anler and Woodtick pointed at you and laughed.Never seen someone soooo deaparate for a win that they gave Badger a reacharound of EPIC proportions that will live on forever in every one of his posts in his sig line. You should ban yourself for a week just for that tomfuckery.

Your spell check must not be working, :thumb: Giving Dr. D a lip lock? that crazy little wagon of yours. 9_9 

Edited by Badger**

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Yet you hitched your wagon to the biggest one on the forum just because Anler and Woodtick pointed at you and laughed.Never seen someone soooo deaparate for a win that they gave Badger a reacharound of EPIC proportions that will live on forever in every one of his posts in his sig line. You should ban yourself for a week just for that tomfuckery.

I did no such thing 

:lol:  Listen to all you meet snobs. I cooked some lowly steakhouse tips on the back of my boat in a little portable Weber grill last weekend.  The dining experience was top notch, and those base model tips were delicious! Unless I am getting gristle stuck in my teeth, or it is tougher than Bens attitude after he’s gotten into his Zima stash, I’ll choke it down and like it.  What I won’t do, is go out and spend 45 or $50 for a fucking entrée at some local overhyped steakhouse.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Listen to all you meet snobs. I cooked some lowly steakhouse tips on the back of my boat in a little portable Weber grill last weekend.  The dining experience was top notch, and those base model tips were delicious! Unless I am getting gristle stuck in my teeth, or it is tougher than Bens attitude after he’s gotten into his Zima stash, I’ll choke it down and like it.  What I won’t do, is go out and spend 45 or $50 for a fucking entrée at some local overhyped steakhouse.

I bet your "lowly" tips were better than Badger's botched steak job that he posted just above.  

My favorite on the water breakfast is a big ole steak on the boat grill with a side of fried eggs.  Somehow the boat hangover just goes away with it....or the morning drinks I enjoy at the same time.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

I bet your "lowly" tips were better than Badger's botched steak job that he posted just above.  

My favorite on the water breakfast is a big ole steak on the boat grill with a side of fried eggs.  Somehow the boat hangover just goes away with it....or the morning drinks I enjoy at the same time.

Rolling Down Hills GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

I did no such thing 

Yeah your probably think the car salesman is the expert at a dealersip too eh??Deephaven has absolutey schooled Gopher and everthing from cuts,meat quality and especially meat preparation. Yet you claim the salesman is the expert.

You sir,,,are a retard :bc: 

how in the hell do any of these tards know what the hell I do or you do. Hey if you don't like a guy that's cool but don't BS the rest of us with you're:lies:

Edited by Badger**

Today; 

Beef Update;

The holiday short kill week is a welcomed respite to what has seemed like lengthy daily push lists packers have had for the past 3 months. This, plus increased demand in the NE due to summer grilling season with better weather, has put a floor in most middle meats and made the outside cuts appreciate some. The choice cutout has seen a $4 increase from prior week, yet well below what had been projected as the summer high back in winter. We are starting to see some retailers lower their ad prices (even saw a $1.99 choice brisket) which of course helps in conjunction with the HRI trade uptick. The cutout is still down 22% vs last year, so with another good beef holiday two weeks away (Fathers day) , then 

July 4th weekend two weeks after, we feel like many of the prices we see should move in quantity even with the packers continuing to ramp up as they are still making very good margins. We aren’t saying this thing will catch fire, just that pricing and demand are conducive to handling the kills projected for the month. We should not see tons of discounting and some items are getting scarce with price appreciation. One factor to take notice on is that the choice % vs last year is running 4-5%. Less choice and prime, which more select Grade. We still have frozen alternatives to most steak grilling cuts for those who can use even more savings vs the fresh market.  

Some of you I should stick to tater tots and corn dogs. :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

how in the hell do any of these tards know what the hell I do

Because all you do is talk about yourself like a teenage fucking girl trying to impress the new cheerleading squad.

Look at your last post.Who fucking cares?? You're a desk jockey that pushes a fucking pencil all day.

34 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yeah your probably think the car salesman is the expert at a dealersip too eh??Deephaven has absolutey schooled Gopher and everthing from cuts,meat quality and especially meat preparation. Yet you claim the salesman is the expert.

You sir,,,are a retard :bc: 

He knows more than Analer and Woodtick....that’s for sure 

14 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Today; 

Beef Update;

The holiday short kill week is a welcomed respite to what has seemed like lengthy daily push lists packers have had for the past 3 months. This, plus increased demand in the NE due to summer grilling season with better weather, has put a floor in most middle meats and made the outside cuts appreciate some. The choice cutout has seen a $4 increase from prior week, yet well below what had been projected as the summer high back in winter. We are starting to see some retailers lower their ad prices (even saw a $1.99 choice brisket) which of course helps in conjunction with the HRI trade uptick. The cutout is still down 22% vs last year, so with another good beef holiday two weeks away (Fathers day) , then 

July 4th weekend two weeks after, we feel like many of the prices we see should move in quantity even with the packers continuing to ramp up as they are still making very good margins. We aren’t saying this thing will catch fire, just that pricing and demand are conducive to handling the kills projected for the month. We should not see tons of discounting and some items are getting scarce with price appreciation. One factor to take notice on is that the choice % vs last year is running 4-5%. Less choice and prime, which more select Grade. We still have frozen alternatives to most steak grilling cuts for those who can use even more savings vs the fresh market.  

That is actual sentences mostly...so you obviously didn't write it.  Again showing your lack of knowledge.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Deephaven said:

That is actual sentences mostly...so you obviously didn't write it.  Again showing your lack of knowledge.

The last sentence was his.

Just now, Steve753 said:

The last sentence was his.

Indeed, the last hot mess was

16 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Not a sentence.   "Some of you I"  ROFL

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He knows more than Analer and Woodtick....that’s for sure 

So is 550 the site expert on MachZ's ????

You should sit in sin bin,,,feel shame.

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

Because all you do is talk about yourself like a teenage fucking girl trying to impress the new cheerleading squad.

Look at your last post.Who fucking cares?? You're a desk jockey that pushes a fucking pencil all day.

Sounds like you had a bad night Stevie. Have a beer relax, man. :good:

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Sounds like you had a bad night Stevie. Have a beer relax, man. :good:

You asked ,I answered :dunno: 

Why don't you post up the dinner pics you got caught talking from google just to try and compete with Deephaven. That was :lol:

His insecurity had to try to prove he knows more about meat, even if he had to cheat to do it.  

36 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Have a beer relax, man. :good:

When are you going to learn about formulating a sentence?  Have a beer relax

Really?  

Everything you post is a fucking shit show.  Pathetic and insecure.  Explains why you like snotty.

48 minutes ago, HSR said:

You asked ,I answered :dunno: 

Why don't you post up the dinner pics you got caught talking from google just to try and compete with Deephaven. That was :lol:

:lies::lol2::fuckyou:

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

His insecurity had to try to prove he knows more about meat, even if he had to cheat to do it.  

Really?  

Everything you post is a fucking shit show.  Pathetic and insecure.  Explains why you like snotty.

I have,,, you fucktard go look for it in the 550 thread. :fuckyou:

249448353_7074677835891640_4557170829972085748_n.jpg

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Did you or did you not post a bunch of steak dinners off of google???I can go grab them and post them here if you deny it??

Are you day drinking??? You're post makes zero sense.

36 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Really?  

17 minutes ago, Badger** said:

On topic much?  Ever?  Capable of doing even rudimentary thinking?

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Poor gopher got fucking :owned: again. Sooo easy when all he does is make up lies. Sure guthooked poor Benny though:lol:

51 minutes ago, HSR said:

Poor gopher got fucking :owned: again. Sooo easy when all he does is make up lies. Sure guthooked poor Benny though:lol:

Calm down Stevie, you didn't fuck anyone or own anyone. 9_9 No one has lied to you, your feelings may have been hurt but you will be just fine. Go hang out in your junk yard and play with your mut. "Guthook" :hay::D

Edited by Badger**