Check your account email address ×

Is it possible that THE BADGER is less retarded than Analer and Woodtick?

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Dumb fucker is posting the same pic all over the forum...yet he still can't figure out how to cut it up without the help of one of his companies meat cutters.

Ok ya fat fuck, try to take me to school, l hell you don't even know a sir tip from a bottom sirloin.  Keep pushing Subway subs, ya poll smoker.:hay: 

3 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Ok ya fat fuck, try to take me to school, l hell you don't even know a sir tip from a bottom sirloin. 

:lol: You told him :lol:

Badger pretty well owns you fucking morons when it comes to meat. I dont pull punches and I know meat and you cake eating fucking retards can’t match Badger for meat smarts 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Badger pretty well owns you fucking morons when it comes to meat. I do t pull punches and I know meat and you cake eating fucking retards can’t match Badger for meat smarts 

Nice reacharound you fucking faggot :bc: I never knew you were that desparate for a win???? Badger?? Dude go back to TBP you sub 73'er. Die in a fucking slow burning fire,like over a week or more:lol:

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Nice reacharound you fucking faggot :bc: I never knew you were that desparate for a win???? Badger?? Dude go back to TBP you sub 73'er. Die in a fucking slow burning fire,like over a week or more:lol:

:lol: hey ....I hammer that retard 10x harder than you.  But he is right here and I don’t hold grudges or play favorites 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: hey ....I hammer that retard 10x harder than you.  But he is right here and I don’t hold grudges or play favorites 

You’re dead to me bro. It hurts 😞

44 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Ok ya fat fuck, try to take me to school, l hell you don't even know a sir tip from a bottom sirloin.  Keep pushing Subway subs, ya poll smoker.:hay: 

You need some schooling.

I hell you don't makes zero sense.

Not sure how someone smokes a poll, but I do vote unlike your illiterate buddy snotty.

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He had to ask a meat cutter to Id a primal cut.  Butchery 101.  Dumb fuck may sell beef but that doesn't mean he knows beef.

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You need some schooling.

I hell you don't makes zero sense.

Not sure how someone smokes a poll, but I do vote unlike your illiterate buddy snotty.

Tell me the the difference between a sir tip and a bottom flat on the beef and what they are used for. I said this calmly and nicely and slowly for you. Maybe you're just all about the middle meats.9_9  

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Tell me the the difference between a sir tip and a bottom flat on the beef and what they are used for. I said this calmly and nicely and slowly for you. Maybe you're just all about the middle meats.9_9  

Mark Cuban(vegetarian) says I'm the expert!!!!

Echo Valley meats sells my steaks frozen in the mail!!!!!They're the best!They too say I'm the expert!!!!

Just stfu Creepy Rob.Go hang out on your site  "Harvard memes for Horny Bougeois Teens" sick fucker :puke:

19 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Tell me the the difference between a sir tip and a bottom flat on the beef and what they are used for. 

How do you prepare yours?  I have some pics that I shot I can share, but since you are the grand poobah of meats you should share up your magical recipes first....or have you never actually cooked either?

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Mark Cuban(vegetarian) says I'm the expert!!!!

Echo Valley meats sells my steaks frozen in the mail!!!!!They're the best!They too say I'm the expert!!!!

Just stfu Creepy Rob.Go hang out on your site  "Harvard memes for Horny Bougeois Teens" sick fucker :puke:

Dam you must have a little dick to have to compensate so hard. 9_9 Are you trying to go for the new world's record post?? most on FS in month.9_9 I honest to god did not see that ""Harvard memes for Horny Bougeois Teens" till you pointed it out and I was LMAO :lol2:I had to google what Bougeois meant. I plead the fifth on that one. :lol2:

bour·geois
/bo͝orˈZHwä,ˈbo͝orZHwä/

adjective

1. of or characteristic of the middle class, typically with reference to its perceived materialistic values or conventional attitudes.

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

Dam you must have a little dick to have to compensate so hard. 9_9 Are you trying to go for the new world's record post?? most on FS in month.9_9 I honest to god did not see that ""Harvard memes for Horny Bougeois Teens" till you pointed it out and I was LMAO :lol2:I had to google what Bougeois meant. I plead the fifth on that one. :lol2:

bour·geois
/bo͝orˈZHwä,ˈbo͝orZHwä/

adjective

1. of or characteristic of the middle class, typically with reference to its perceived materialistic values or conventional attitudes.

You've posted more than he has this month although with way less value to the forum.  You should stick to beating your meat and not talk or type.

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

How do you prepare yours?  I have some pics that I shot I can share, but since you are the grand poobah of meats you should share up your magical recipes first....or have you never actually cooked either?

I asked first. 9_9 PM me I would be happy to share some recipes, nothing creepy. I'm not a big fan of those two cuts of beef. I do alot of cooking, I make the best shrimp Alfredo I've ever had my life.

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You've posted more than he has this month although with way less value to the forum.  You should stick to beating your meat and not talk or type.

You don't know do you, you're just going to go on with one of your off the wall post. And there you go with your homo posting again. :hay:

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Badger pretty well owns you fucking morons when it comes to meat. I dont pull punches and I know meat and you cake eating fucking retards can’t match Badger for meat smarts 

If you saw how bad he's been owned on the subject you'd put this post in the slow cooker and go sit in the corner with 550. 

14 hours ago, Badger** said:

Tell me the difference between a worn out cow and a actual steer raised for beef  ? 

7 hours ago, HSR said:

If you saw how bad he's been owned on the subject you'd put this post in the slow cooker and go sit in the corner with 550. 

10 minutes ago, The One said:

Tell me the difference between a worn out cow and a actual steer raised for beef  ? 

You tell me.9_9 :fuckoff: :slapping: :handjob:

1123564 BEEF RIB EYE 8 UP COV    UTL V-P  $5.99

1120206 11206 BF RIB L/ON UP   PRM CS   $13.99

4 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You tell me.9_9 :fuckoff: :slapping: :handjob:

1123564 BEEF RIB EYE 8 UP COV    UTL V-P  $5.99

1120206 11206 BF RIB L/ON UP   PRM CS   $13.99

You  haven't a clue !! 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking know nothing retard that’s for sure. Fucking idiot 

Because I know the difference between cow meat and beef ?