Check your account email address ×

Markets.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Exactly correct....I was screaming about it in real time as it was happening and woolie was telling me to be more pragmatic 

Its too bad reasonable conversation is all but impossible with you.  Life is not black and white no matter how much you wish it was.  He posted one opinion out of 1000 I read everyday.  You should try it some time.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its too bad reasonable conversation is all but impossible with you.  Life is not black and white no matter how much you wish it was.  He posted one opinion out of 1000 I read everyday.  You should try it some time.  

Goddamn you whine alot. He was right you were wrong….again. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: I told you the fed was creating bubbles everywhere inflating almost every asset class. You told me it was all the amazing confidence Trump was inspiring in markets :lol: financial planner 

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Goddamn you whine alot. He was right you were wrong….again. 

What was I wrong about, you festering pistule?  And I want actual links instead of your big coward ass mouth.

Edited by DriftBusta

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I told you the fed was creating bubbles everywhere inflating almost every asset class. You told me it was all the amazing confidence Trump was inspiring in markets :lol: financial planner 

Thats Bullshit.  The position assigning and 20/20 hindsight is so pathetic.   You’re goddamn right Im a financial planner.  And you’re not.  I probably made more last month than Smales makes all year.  Idiots.  Big mouthed idiots.  Both of you.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats Bullshit.  The position assigning and 20/20 hindsight is so pathetic.   You’re goddamn right Im a financial planner.  And you’re not.  I probably made more last month than Smales makes all year.  Idiots.  Big mouthed idiots.  Both of you.  :lol: 

I love how you get to whitewash the idiotic shit you say....I don’t mind. I actually love it lol

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Good for you and thank god that the smart people behind the scenes at EJ tell you what to do or there would be a lot of pissed off clients with empty accounts. I won’t even get into how you got the job or your phony bootstraps bullshit narrative.👍🏼🤣

Federal_funds_rate_history_and_recession

Fed%20Assets%20Chart_04162020.png

bad Federal Reserve and Treasury policies created the bubble, the inflation and the collapse... not Obama, Trump or Biden.  precisely who approved all that 'stimulus'?  

we deserve exactly what we are getting right now as ignorant consumers of our government

keep electing 'do nothing' democrats and republicans and it will continue to get worse

we're a society of idiots being governed by a society of idiots

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/were-the-stimulus-checks-a-mistake/

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

3 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Anyone taking odds... that snacks somehow ends up a victim by the end of the day  :dunno:

Nice try Goober…had a nice lunch with my wife and MIL, took the dog for a nice walk and now I’m settling in to watch some NASCAR and F1…all good here.👍🏼🇺🇸😎

• Like 1

On 5/8/2022 at 12:00 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good for you and thank god that the smart people behind the scenes at EJ tell you what to do or there would be a lot of pissed off clients with empty accounts. I won’t even get into how you got the job or your phony bootstraps bullshit narrative.👍🏼🤣

Hey you piece of shit, let’s hear how much you think you know about the hiring process here, and what it takes to run a successful advisory practice.  You think someone makes a call and it’s that simple?  Then let’s compare resumes.  You keep making these baseless comments and outright lies about me, I want to hear it.  I’ve worked harder, sacrificed and achieved more than you ever will.  Maybe you oughta shut the fuck up about things you don’t have a clue about.  :lol:  fucking idiot.

On 5/8/2022 at 10:00 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey you piece of shit, let’s hear how much you think you know about the hiring process here, and what it takes to run a successful advisory practice.  You think someone makes a call and it’s that simple?  Then let’s compare resumes.  You keep making these baseless comments and outright lies about me, I want to hear it.  I’ve worked harder, sacrificed and achieved more than you ever will.  Maybe you oughta shut the fuck up about things you don’t have a clue about.  :lol:  fucking idiot.

Why don't you 2 lovebirds make your own thread in the thrasher area.

:bc:

Edited by Steve753

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Rivian just a pile of shit stock now?

On 5/8/2022 at 12:47 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

Federal_funds_rate_history_and_recession

Fed%20Assets%20Chart_04162020.png

bad Federal Reserve and Treasury policies created the bubble, the inflation and the collapse... not Obama, Trump or Biden.  precisely who approved all that 'stimulus'?  

we deserve exactly what we are getting right now as ignorant consumers of our government

keep electing 'do nothing' democrats and republicans and it will continue to get worse

we're a society of idiots being governed by a society of idiots

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/were-the-stimulus-checks-a-mistake/

I do not blame the voters. They try to go to work, get by, pay their bills, and for the most part just spend time with family.

Washington, DC is a big " CLUB ". It's hard to break in, and hard to advance.

The voters can only vote once every four years, and unfortunately, the voters only get to choose one or the other EGOTISTICAL motherfukker, that somehow gets on the ticket. In most cases the bastards of humanity PROMISE THE WORLD, to get elected.........and it works.

In the past, elections were not as critical as they are now. No matter who got in, it didn't affect our lives too much.

Now however, the elections have never been so important. Just my .02c.  

56 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I do not blame the voters. They try to go to work, get by, pay their bills, and for the most part just spend time with family.

The voters can only vote once every four years, and unfortunately, the voters only get to choose one or the other EGOTISTICAL motherfukker, that somehow gets on the ticket. In most cases the bastards of humanity PROMISE THE WORLD, to get elected.........and it works.

In the past, elections were not as critical as they are now. No matter who got in, it didn't affect our lives too much.

Shut up moron.  You said you don't vote and only have once.  Perhaps if you weren't a lazy fat useless fuck you would do something once of value.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I on the other hand do blame the voters.  Voting in this two party system we've uneducatedly embraced is much like a NYC street shell game, no matter the outcome the majority of rational thinking people ultimately lose.  To be blunt, they are conditoned to react and accordingly vote upon their own hair trigger topics, be they guns, abortion, gay rights or whatever the lunatic fringe topic of the day may be.  That's my pov.

Tje problem is the club itself, they have no vested interest in doing the right thing, only maintaining power.  Don't fool yourself into believing their interests aren't mutually intertwined though, they collectively must in their minds retain the power.  In snowmobile business speak it's like Polaris and BRP controlling the marketplace.  Serve their best interests primarily and first, and fuck the 8%

We vote every two, and four years.  Congress and the House are even more dysfunctional than Trump and Biden, or any that proceed them.

As I see things now is the ultimate and overdue time for some rational, common fucking sense collectively acting for all leadership in this nation.  Who will step forward? 

Fwiw since Putin's army invaded Ukraine I've been watching a lot of pre, during and post WW2 documentaries.

Last evening was Churchill, in a deinining moment for his people, their nation while tossing aside his party and the leadership which may or may not have knuckled under to Hitler's tieranny.

Take a moment... and think about where we've come from, were we are and where we are heading.  These are profound times we face.

We have no one with the ability to lead us all...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I on the other hand do blame the voters.  Voting in this two party system we've uneducatedly embraced is much like a NYC street shell game, no matter the outcome the majority of rational thinking people ultimately lose.  To be blunt, they are conditoned to react and accordingly vote upon their own hair trigger topics, be they guns, abortion, gay rights or whatever the lunatic fringe topic of the day may be.  That's my pov.

Tje problem is the club itself, they have no vested interest in doing the right thing, only maintaining power.  Don't fool yourself into believing their interests aren't mutually intertwined though, they collectively must in their minds retain the power.  In snowmobile business speak it's like Polaris and BRP controlling the marketplace.  Serve their best interests primarily and first, and fuck the 8%

We vote every two, and four years.  Congress and the House are even more dysfunctional than Trump and Biden, or any that proceed them.

As I see things now is the ultimate and overdue time for some rational, common fucking sense collectively acting for all leadership in this nation.  Who will step forward? 

Fwiw since Putin's army invaded Ukraine I've been watching a lot of pre, during and post WW2 documentaries.

Last evening was Churchill, in a deinining moment for his people, their nation while tossing aside his party and the leadership which may or may not have knuckled under to Hitler's tieranny.

Take a moment... and think about where we've come from, were we are and where we are heading.  These are profound times we face.

We have no one with the ability to lead us all...

What have you said different from me? Bottom line is...you will only have one of two choices................... some egotistical bastard who had the energy and EGO to run a campaign. In almost every case they will be a bastard of life.