Check your account email address ×

Markets.

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

To be fair you did not know that, all I ask is that you stop right there.

To be fair I should have known nobody other than family would invite you to a wedding. So are they both your cousins??I'm guessing yes??

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

She don't give a shit, you would have to know her and my daughter. All BS aside you would like them. 

Put her picture on here..... expect the worse.

Don't care if I would like them or not... only a fucking moron....

45 minutes ago, HSR said:

You're correct,,,, I not know Cassie :lol: Is she the little skank in the pic you posted??? 

Man - what a fuckin asshole 

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

Don't post a picture you don't want ridiculed.

You new to this internet thing?

It's a nice pic. Too bad some have to ruin it.

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

DIRTY, CHEAP SHOT!!!  

Yup...

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Put her picture on here..... expect the worse.

Don't care if I would like them or not... only a fucking moron....

That's not right tho. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, HSR said:

You're correct,,,, I not know Cassie :lol: Is she the little skank in the pic you posted??? 

Nice, and from a site mod too. O.o

Sure glad Frankie version number 2 is available for you to keep you occupied and draw people to the site. 

I know there must be hundreds on here, and hundreds in the waiting, who just can't wait to read childish threads just like this one. :news:

Just now, HSR said:

To be fair I should have known nobody other than family would invite you to a wedding. So are they both your cousins??I'm guessing yes??

My daughter, is at that age where her childhood friends are getting married. All my friends have been married for years now. 

One is my daughter one is our cousin and the young man is a friend. 

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

She don't give a shit, you would have to know her and my daughter. All BS aside you would like them. 

See Badge, that's the reason I NEVER post any pics of my house, family or friends. 

I would be so fukkin pissed-off if anybody ever said anything about my family I swear to God, I would want to crack their collar-bone. 

However, I would not know who or where they are. 

I have hundreds of pics I could post, but never will here. 

As a matter of fact, it's a pain in the ass for me to take some pics, 'cause I always have to be careful there are no IDENTIFIERS in  my pics. A faggot like THE GAY ONE, or DEEPFAGGOT would be all over it. 

You're a better person than I am. Great pics!!!  :bc:

1 minute ago, irv said:

Sure glad Frankie version number 2 is available for you to keep you occupied and draw people to the site. 

I know there must be hundreds on here, and hundreds in the waiting, who just can't wait to read childish threads just like this one. :news:

1 minute ago, irv said:

Yup...that's the kind of stuff that ruins sites. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Man - what a fuckin asshole 

It's a nice pic. Too bad some have to ruin it.

Yup...

That's not right tho. 

It's a simple fact.

Gotta remember a lot of the HCS inbreds aren't used to actual free speech on a website... call it tough love. :news:

6 minutes ago, irv said:

I have been reliably informed site mods need to adhere to the same rules, but can say anything else.

I guess if this is the type of behind the scenes people that help run a website..........

1 minute ago, Snake said:

It's a simple fact.

Gotta remember a lot of the HCS inbreds aren't used to actual free speech on a website... call it tough love. :news:

I have been reliably informed site mods need to adhere to the same rules, but can say anything else.

I guess if this is the type of behind the scenes people that help run a website..........

Honestly I'm not it holding it against anybody. HSR did not know and now he does, moving on. Beer cheers Snake I have to take the height road on this one. :bc:

I think I'm more pissed-off than Badge is. Cheap, dirty shot, yet he threatens to boot me 'cause I used the word broad, or some other bullshit.  

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Pretty classless comment right there. Even for this place. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Snake said:

Do you think they should have their hands tied and just play nice?

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

Pretty classless comment right there. Even for this place. 

For the guy that brags he would hold his sister down for Superstinker or that he blew his knee out banging a chick from Canada who fucks her brother????? I think it is perfect :bc:thanks for your input.

Just now, Snake said:

How do you confront admin that insults family members?

Go to admin. :news:

I just went back trough and read the thread. From what I read, the pic had been removed, admin didn't know who was in the photo before he made the comment. Even Badger mentioned it.  Did he break the rules?  Did I miss something else?

I'm not looking to argue, Moe. I'd just like to have a calm discussion so that we are all on the same page.

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just went back trough and read the thread. From what I read, the pic had been removed, admin didn't know who was in the photo before he made the comment. Even Badger mentioned it.  Did he break the rules?  Did I miss something else?

I'm not looking to argue, Moe. I'd just like to have a calm discussion so that we are all on the same page.

I'll just drop it and say I guess I am just too old and believe that those who moderate/admin in any environment is held to a higher standard. I admit, now, that in this particular forum, the quality of anyone 'behind the wall' can be that of a respected member such as yourself, or a dirt bag  I keep on ignore. It starts with spelling corrections, then the next thing you know money is missing off the dresser and your daughter is knocked up. I've seen it 1,000 times.

Guess I am just old school.

Thank you for the opportunity to clear this up in a clear, civil manner. :bc:

/end

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'll just drop it and say I guess I am just too old and believe that those who moderate/admin in any environment is held to a higher standard. I admit, now, that in this particular forum, the quality of anyone 'behind the wall' can be that of a respected member such as yourself, or a dirt bag  I keep on ignore. It starts with spelling corrections, then the next thing you know money is missing off the dresser and your daughter is knocked up. I've seen it 1,000 times.

Guess I am just old school.

Thank you for the opportunity to clear this up in a clear, civil manner. :bc:

/end

I understand what you are saying and that is how QuebecRider and SledNH have always been run. FS not so much. Even when Rob owned FS I held myself to higher standards than the members, more so than Rob at times. That's just who I am.

I don't think that there would be many guys willing to take on the admin position if they had to live by stricter rules than the members. If you want the job just let me know.

I can tell you that rob's idea of a mostly unmoderated forum isn't as easy as he had invisioned. 

Just now, ckf said:

I understand what you are saying and that is how QuebecRider and SledNH have always been run. FS not so much. Even when Rob owned FS I held myself to higher standards than the members, more so than Rob at times. That's just who I am.

I don't think that there would be many guys willing to take on the admin position if they had to live by stricter rules than the members. If you want the job just let me know.

I can tell you that rob's idea of a mostly unmoderated forum isn't as easy as he had invisioned. 

Now that I know where everyone stands, I will go on enjoying my time here.. :lol:

I usually don't mention this, but just so the newer guys know, after the site opened I was "member" #1... after the owners/mods.